PDA

View Full Version : Robin Williams for President

fliprayzin240sx
07-26-2007, 07:21 AM
Funny part is he made a movie where a comedian became the President...

You gotta love Robin Williams......
Even if he's nuts! Leave it to Robin
Williams to come up with the perfect
plan. What we need now is for our
UN Ambassador to stand up and
repeat this message.

Robin Williams' plan... (Hard to argue with this logic!)

"I see a lot of people yelling for peace, but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan.

1) "The US will apologize to the world for our 'interference' in their affairs, past & present. You know: Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tajo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good ole boys;' we will never 'interfere' again.

2) "We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea, the Middle East, and the Philippines. They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) "All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days, the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.

4) "All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) "No foreign 'students' over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a D, and it's back home, baby.

6) "The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy-wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy, but will require temporary drilling for oil in the Alaska wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7) "Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil-producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8) "If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not 'interfere.' They can pray to Allah, or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement, or whatever they need. Besides, most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9) "Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't need the spies and fair-weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) "All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us 'Ugly Americans' any longer. The language we speak is ENGLISH...learn it...or LEAVE."

"Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?"

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer
saying, 'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat, and she's yelling, 'You want a piece of me?' "

Who need Obama, Clinton, or who ever the Republicans are nominating (nobody cares cuz theyre not gonna win, even tho I like John McCain, but just cuz hes in the wrong party, it aint gonna happen).

fromxtor
07-26-2007, 09:36 AM
I agree fully

TUnity2
07-26-2007, 12:25 PM
or who ever the Republicans are nominating (nobody cares cuz theyre not gonna win, even tho I like John McCain, but just cuz hes in the wrong party, it aint gonna happen).

Good post. but the only bad part is this comment. you shouldn't vote for someone solely because of what "party" they associate themselves with, you should vote for who you like based off their views and plans.

qwikspool
07-26-2007, 01:21 PM
:rawk: good one. sounds good.

Baka Sama
07-26-2007, 02:11 PM
The US goes back to being an isolated country... Can we say WWIII. This time with North Korea and China. We might be the most wealthy country but we are vastly out numbered. Face it... The most powerful country HAS to be the world police or some idiot will try to take over the world again.

Wahl 136
07-26-2007, 03:21 PM
Did Robin Williams really say that? I could have sworn I've read this before somewhere.

SimpleSexy180
07-26-2007, 03:33 PM
sure i wouldnt mind that plan.

240SX714
07-27-2007, 03:25 AM
Evil prevails when good men stand by and do nothing...

Farzam
07-27-2007, 10:34 AM
This is probably fake.

I saw a fake one of Jay Leno the other day and shit.

Illegals should go...but there are a lot of things in that that are whack and pretty racist.

jrbump
07-27-2007, 11:14 AM
that useless diatribe gets attributed to George Carlin as well.

It's not from either of them.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/williams.asp

azndoc
07-27-2007, 11:27 AM
I mean shit the plan sounds good. But it'll never happen.

The politicians don't have the balls to do so.

The current administration has pretty much fucked us dry. It's all politics which means that everything benefits the politicians but not us.

Baka Sama
07-27-2007, 01:31 PM
I mean shit the plan sounds good. But it'll never happen.

:smash: ........

steve shadows
07-27-2007, 03:29 PM
but i just dont like him as a person in general, like hes annoying as all hell.

im cool with the plan except 2, 6 and 7

those are just bullshit

we might as well cut off our fucking legs, what was the point of winning the cold war?

The reason why we do the things in #8 is so that these people are in-debted to us and we can control or shift the tide of world affairs to meet our needs best.

The cuspid vines of political manipulation, its a very old romanesque precedent.

Baka Sama
07-27-2007, 05:10 PM
Im tired of IM'ing you azndoc. So ill just post back in the thread.

All for these fake ideas are fucking stupid!

Let me play out what would happen if this plan went into effect.

America closes its borders and withdraws its troops from all over the world, Kicks all the Mexicans out, and basicly says fuck you world we're gonna wory about ourselves..

5-10 years later..

North Korea develops nuclear weapons because no one is there to over look them. China does the same. They form an alliance with other asian countries to basicly take over the world. Now not only is america out numbered but they now face a nuclear war.

Sound famillar? Do some research on American Isolationism and WW II.
http://americanhistory.about.com/od/worldwarii/a/wwiioverview.htm

iwishiwas-all*
07-27-2007, 06:19 PM
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ i'm fairly positive these "fake " ideas are infact "jokes" and are there to show the world community that IF we did do these things the world would be fucked with a capitol F so Robin made this list to show all the fuckhead foreigners hating on us that they would all be federally fucked if we did any of this. actually would be a good scare tactic IMO

azndoc
07-27-2007, 06:26 PM
Im tired of IM'ing you azndoc. So ill just post back in the thread.

Well I'm tired of pm'ing you and posting on this thread. So how's about we meet in person and talk about it face to face?

Baka Sama
07-27-2007, 06:36 PM
Sure. :)
I can always make time to talk about politics over a few MGD's. Let me know when you come to Atlanta.

azndoc
07-27-2007, 06:46 PM
Sure. :)
I can always make time to talk about politics over a few MGD's. Let me know when you come to Atlanta.

Sounds pretty good.

There's 50/50 chance of me going to Atlanta for NOPI Nationals on October 14th.

So I'm down to meet if I'm able to head out that way and we'll have some MGDs and talk politics.

If not then there's always something else that we can meet up. Or you can meet me in Houston when I'm home visiting.

Baka Sama
07-27-2007, 07:20 PM
Nopi... Its like the holly grail for everything that is rice. Still I might go. Let me know when when Oct. 14th gets here and we'll meet up. I'll buy you a shot.

azndoc
07-27-2007, 07:25 PM
Yes NOPI is all things that are rice. I don't even watch FD.

However that's the nearest date and event I'll be going to ATL for.

So we'll see.

HalveBlue
07-28-2007, 12:03 AM
America closes its borders and withdraws its troops from all over the world, Kicks all the Mexicans out, and basicly says fuck you world we're gonna wory about ourselves..

5-10 years later..

North Korea develops nuclear weapons because no one is there to over look them. China does the same. They form an alliance with other asian countries to basicly take over the world. Now not only is america out numbered but they now face a nuclear war.

Sound famillar? Do some research on American Isolationism and WW II.
http://americanhistory.about.com/od/worldwarii/a/wwiioverview.htm

Yeah...I'm fairly certain that you're just a little bit late on your prediction.

China has been in posession of nuclear weapons since at least 1964.

Not that I agree with most of the crap in that diatribe.

The world is much more complicated than all those clever and snarky little comments would have you believe.

Farzam
07-28-2007, 03:05 PM
I just want to get everyone in the world drunk and say "HEY LET'S FUCK SHIT UP!"