PDA

View Full Version : Tatto flash??

bamaboy
07-25-2007, 02:47 PM
Anyone know any good tattoo flash sites (free ones)? I fail at searching for anything. All I can find are cartooney bullshit ones. I need some inspiration to start some designs for my self. All help is appreciated!!

Farzam
07-25-2007, 02:49 PM
Smoke some.

Get a sharpie.

Go down to your local hood.

Find a tunnel/bridge.

Go in tunnel/under bridge.

Go buck wild.

DUFFM4N
07-25-2007, 03:17 PM
basically if u just search "Tattoo designs" they give templates for basic tattoos ranging from American, Japanese and Hawaiian traditional...and other different styles as well, are u looking to design your own tattoo? or do you want to get into tattooing?

1. if ur looking to design your own, take an idea from something thats already done, and play with the design to make it your own personal piece

2. if ur looking to get into tattooing, then go into your local tattoo shop and talk to some of the guys there, see where they started, some shops take on people as an apprentice to teach them the "Ropes" of becoming a tattoo artist

cant go wrong with doing something linked into your heritage for a tattoo design...but as far as a FLASH based site for designing tattoos..i dont know about, just get images and mess with them in photoshop

bamaboy
07-25-2007, 04:43 PM
I don't mean a flash site, tattoo art is called flash. I'm not looking into getting into tattooing, I just want to design my own and I need somewhere to start. I have some ideas I just need some basic starting blocks.

SexPanda
07-25-2007, 10:58 PM
Smoke some.

Get a sharpie.

Go down to your local hood.

Find a tunnel/bridge.

Go in tunnel/under bridge.

Go buck wild.
Dude how did you know what i did today? LOL jk but thats funny.
Honestly, if you want to be creative just get a doodlebook and start drawing. Draw whatever you want. Thats what I do, and it helps alot.

And smoking does help a little.

eastcoastS14
07-25-2007, 11:02 PM
is this what youre looking for?

http://www.bmezine.com/

bamaboy
08-12-2007, 07:47 PM
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f244/byggbamaboy1626/newtatt.jpg

got tired of looking through different tattoo flash and just designed my own. I took the wings from the Bentley emblem, changed the B to a mongram of my grandmother's intials, and added the halo and in loving memory. Going back after this heals to add color in the wings and the halo. I'm happy with the results. Gotta love that pit hair!!!!!

Tenchuu
08-12-2007, 08:26 PM
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f244/byggbamaboy1626/newtatt.jpg

got tired of looking through different tattoo flash and just designed my own. I took the wings from the Bentley emblem, changed the B to a mongram of my grandmother's intials, and added the halo and in loving memory. Going back after this heals to add color in the wings and the halo. I'm happy with the results. Gotta love that pit hair!!!!!

musta hurt to get that on the inside of your thigh like that NSFW!!!!!!

:keke:

BustedS13
08-12-2007, 08:51 PM
musta hurt to get that on the inside of your thigh like that NSFW!!!!!!

:keke:

:ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

Helghast
08-12-2007, 09:23 PM
uh..
That's hot?

bamaboy
08-13-2007, 07:02 PM
funny, that's my arm, i can see where that would be comical though. And yes it did hurt like a bitch right there.