PDA

View Full Version : gangsta granny!

Evil240
07-25-2007, 09:04 AM
Old cuss faces eviction from Canada retirement home Tue Jul 24, 4:30 PM ET

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070724/wl_canada_afp/lifestylecanadasenior_070724184748;_ylt=As93pbGZQX OeoShjBdtX0uSs0NUE

OTTAWA (AFP) - A woman, 73, faces eviction from a retirement home in Halifax eastern Canada for, among other things, her salty language, media said Tuesday.

Mary Vaughan told the Globe and Mail newspaper she was once offended by profanity, but learned to cuss a generation ago when she lived in the northern Yukon territories where foul language was commonplace.

She said she practiced swearing and eventually perfected it: "I sat in front of the mirror and I said it over and over and over," she told the daily.

"I would say it smiling, frowning and laughing. And I finally learned to say it without being offended."

Staff at the independent-living seniors' residence accused Vaughan of telling them to "fuck off" while refusing to apologize, as well as gossiping and using the common room without proper permission.

Other tenants and their families also complained.

Vaughan, who was recently diagnosed with cancer, has until the end of August to leave. But she says she has no place to go.

"I'm not saying I didn't do anything wrong, but is that enough to send a 73-year-old woman out in the street?" she said.

IIIXziuR
07-25-2007, 10:45 AM
I Fucking salute you Gangsta Granny!

SexPanda
07-25-2007, 01:17 PM
I think that'll be most people in retirement homes in 60 years. She's leading a brave new generation with a "Fuck You" mentality. lol that old lady's cool, she can come live with me and yell at the little kids around here.

Farzam
07-25-2007, 01:31 PM
Ahh go fuck yourselves.

DUFFM4N
07-25-2007, 01:32 PM
ive said it before and ill say it again....

+1 street cred earned....stay thuggin granny

azndoc
07-25-2007, 01:35 PM
Thuggish ruggish Granny does it for the love of money and street cred.

qwikspool
07-25-2007, 01:38 PM
gangsta granny (GG) keepin-it-real for yo a$$

drifting_changed_mylife
07-25-2007, 01:56 PM
are you kidding?!?! shes almost 80! lol she should be able to say what ever the FUCK she wants! imma practice cursing like she did and hopfully i'll be a pro like her

exitspeed
07-25-2007, 03:41 PM
People don't respect their elders anymore. She shoulda practiced bitch-slapping so she coulda slapped those bitch asses.

SexPanda
07-25-2007, 11:02 PM
I just gotta say this.

She's an OG, Original Granny, shit son. But seriously, doesnt Canada have freedom of speech too? I mean, she IS going to die eventually. Id let her enjoy whatever words she wanted to enjoy, and put up with it. Besides, its a nursing home. Between having an old lady call me a stupid mother fucker and having to clean up old people shit, id choose the former.