PDA

View Full Version : 89 shell fastback FS or FT SOCAL

Brownrice
07-14-2007, 09:10 PM
Hey guys, i have an 89 shell fastback that I'm looking to trade or sell. I have a running coupe but any 5spd swap or s13 front end would be considered. The car is primered, I have a complete gloss black front end also (1/2 way installed) because they were in better condition then the originals. The interior is pretty much stripped, seats are there, a perfect black dash is there (if nothing goes through i will swap my coupe one out cuz it has cracks!) no motor, trans, i think theres a diff and axles. no broken glass, nothing behind the front seats, most of the plastic interior is there. It's on a flatbed as we speak so i can still transport it with the cost of diesel. let me know if there is any interest. I'll post pics soon. I'm in 951 socal. thanks. please feel free to email me or ask any questions.

-Rafael

ALEXTHESUS*PECT
07-14-2007, 09:45 PM
pics pics pics.

Brownrice
07-14-2007, 10:07 PM
heres the link!

Album Link (http://rides.webshots.com/album/559883501hSKLAv?vhost=rides&track_pagetag=/page/photo/rides/cars&track_action=/Owner/ViewActions/FullAlbum)

CrimsonRockett
07-14-2007, 10:39 PM
Any accidents on it?

Mileage?

Clean title?

Kinda interested.

How much are you looking to get for it?

Brownrice
07-14-2007, 10:47 PM
no accidents. I believe it has a theft salvage on it but not sure. I'm working on getting a duplicate title. mileage I'll have to look in the morning on the odometer but I can't guarantee it's correct! lol, I think i have like 3 sitting in my garage. let me know if your further interested. looking to get the most i can or trade for the parts above. PM/email me an offer :) thanks!

-Rafael

ALEXTHESUS*PECT
07-15-2007, 04:25 AM
you have 3 s13s you wanna get rid of?

Brownrice
07-15-2007, 12:06 PM
sorry, 3 odometers...not 3 240's...my garage is just whats in my sig