PDA

View Full Version : international travel??

eastcoastS14
07-09-2007, 03:50 PM
So Im thinking I really want to travel. Im considering taking a trip to south America ideally brazil. My question is have any of you gone to another country and stayed for an extended period of time, I really want to go for like a month, but obviously paying for a hotel for a month is ridiculous. So I was wondering what you do in this situation and how much it usually costs. Also if anyone has been to brazil let me know what you thought of it

azndoc
07-09-2007, 03:53 PM
I read somewhere that Brazil has a 6 women to one man ratio down there.

Oh and the girls fight over the guys at the clubs.

I always wanted to go there too.

eastcoastS14
07-09-2007, 04:16 PM
hmm some serious mike in brazil action :hitit:

^^ lol i literally just looked for like 10minutes for a picture of brazilian girls to post with this and I could not find any that were work safe ahahah

mRclARK1
07-09-2007, 04:31 PM
I haven't been to Brazil, but I have been to Ecuador, Colombia, Bolivia and Paraguay. South America is a great place to visit, lots of cool stuff to do and see, and the culture is great. I speak pretty good spanish, and that helps as well... but I believe they speak porteguese in Brazil correct?

I've never stayed (save once) in a hotel in any of those places either... most of the time you can find people who run small hostels out of there home, pretty much like a B&B, and they usually charge next to nothing, and sometimes even provide good company if you're plans got screwed for the day. haha :wiggle:

I would definitely recommend at least a small trip to the Amazon jungle, if possible. I've hiked in it, and the scenery alone is worth the trip. If you do do that, and I'm assuming it would be your first time... just make sure you be careful where you wander off to, and stick with someone with experience.

azndoc
07-09-2007, 04:33 PM
^^^ And... watch out for anacondas...........

Uhhhh yeahh...

DOOK
07-09-2007, 04:40 PM
ahh brazil, I got one thing to say

Jazelle :D

mRclARK1
07-09-2007, 04:40 PM
^^^ And... watch out for anacondas...........

Uhhhh yeahh...

Take Jennifer Lopez... she's got experience with anacondas. Besides, you can always feed her to them to save yourself, I'm sure even an anaconda would be full after scarfing down that ass. :keke:

.... wait.... anacondas store food IIRC.

You're fucked. :-/ lol

azndoc
07-09-2007, 05:05 PM
Hmmm Jazelle, my roommate's wife got me a autograph picture of her saying hi to me..... Yes the pic is on my nightstand next to my bed which is next to where I lay my head.

Anacondas along with many other snakes store there food and then throw them up if they feel like theres a threat.

So imagine her big ass all partly digested. Ewwww....

DOOK
07-09-2007, 05:07 PM
reminds me of the scene where the bad guy gets thrown up and is kneeling on his knees and then falls over.

Enjin
07-09-2007, 05:20 PM
honduras: all of the hot latin chicks like white guys... like me :D

japan is awesome. study abroad baby! THE TOUGE!!!

thailand was fun for the 2 weeks I was there doing muay thai before japan.

if you get a chance to study abroad, do it!

I would totally like to travel even more... I want to see everything I can, especially in the age when its possible!

airplanes :D

steve shadows
07-09-2007, 05:21 PM
I read somewhere that Brazil has a 6 women to one man ratio down there.

Oh and the girls fight over the guys at the clubs.

I always wanted to go there too.

aids?:cj: :cj:

i mean if were talking saftey here there isnt much.

Russia is f-ed too lately, especially sibera, aids is more popular than Transformers.

Your best bet is south west ukraine/poland etc.

A little more money a little more western if your talking hot biotches with the least bumps on their privates.

Latin countries? eh i dont know about that man.

wear condoms no matter what and rinse your cock with rubbing alchohal.

how abotu California?

I mean you really cant beat it.

If you have a car with leather seats and any basic room with a bed and your a college student here and know how to pour a shot...

i mean shit.

azndoc
07-09-2007, 05:27 PM
aids?:cj: :cj:

i mean if were talking saftey here there isnt much.

Russia is f-ed too lately, especially sibera, aids is more popular than Transformers.

Your best bet is south west ukraine/poland etc.

A little more money a little more western if your talking hot biotches with the least bumps on their privates.

Latin countries? eh i dont know about that man.

wear condoms no matter what and rinse your cock with rubbing alchohal.

how abotu California?

I mean you really cant beat it.

If you have a car with leather seats and any basic room with a bed and your a college student here and know how to pour a shot...

i mean shit.

Yeah Brazil does have a pretty high population of aids. Sorry I left that one out even though I knew it, I forgot.

So look but no touch........

DOOK
07-09-2007, 05:29 PM
dirty privates, icky

Vision Garage
07-09-2007, 05:40 PM
Didnt you watch the movie Turistas? Be careful!!!

azndoc
07-09-2007, 05:41 PM
dirty privates, icky

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/6546/stdshe6.jpg

lolz, no seriously it's no joke.

LOLz

SiI40sx
07-09-2007, 05:46 PM
Honestly no matter where'd Id go, I'd always be strapped. I dont know what kind of crazy shit Im getting myself into.

eastcoastS14
07-09-2007, 05:48 PM
hmm according to the CIA world fact book

United states:
HIV/AIDS - adult prevalence rate: 0.6% (2003 est.) HIV/AIDS

people living with HIV/AIDS: 950,000 (2003 est.)

Brazil
HIV/AIDS - adult prevalence rate: 0.7% (2003 est.)

HIV/AIDS - people living with HIV/AIDS: 660,000 (2003 est.)

lol US is pretty dirty too...wrap it up wherever :bite:

DOOK
07-09-2007, 05:50 PM
no glove, no love kids

azndoc
07-09-2007, 06:04 PM
Found this when I google image "Brazilian women" of course the first page was totally nws, but then I came upon this.

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/5741/braziljx1.jpg

Baka Sama
07-09-2007, 07:35 PM
Let me know, I'd be down to go next summer!

bleach8484
07-11-2007, 12:06 PM
Get your passport now if you plan on going next year. Ive been waiting on mine for 3-4 months now.

Im gonna be fucked if its not here in time for my germany trip in Sept.

seantwopointone
07-13-2007, 01:06 AM
if you like the outdoors, northwest canada ftw.

slothonaleash
07-13-2007, 09:40 AM
how well do you speak portuguese?

steve shadows
07-13-2007, 09:47 AM
hmm according to the CIA world fact book

United states:
HIV/AIDS - adult prevalence rate: 0.6% (2003 est.) HIV/AIDS

people living with HIV/AIDS: 950,000 (2003 est.)

Brazil
HIV/AIDS - adult prevalence rate: 0.7% (2003 est.)

HIV/AIDS - people living with HIV/AIDS: 660,000 (2003 est.)

lol US is pretty dirty too...wrap it up wherever :bite:

Whats the total population of both countries...

Also how is the segment of the population with aids, subdivided? Ie Homosexuals, Immigrants, Drug Users.

If you hanging out with needle using homosexual male strippers you probably have a higher chance of aids.

I think Brazil has more homosexual male strippers who inject ...maybe...or maybe no who knows.

*edit holy shit I just saw a Milf omfg wow*

back on topic

How did they find this out...

"HI do you have AIDS?"

"Fuck Yes I DO!"

axiomatik
07-13-2007, 11:52 AM
I've been to England/Ireland and Ecuador on extended trips, but in both cases they were study abroad trips in college. I'd try stopping by a student travel place like STA travel, they have lots of experience with finding cheap places for broke college students to stay.

DUFFM4N
07-13-2007, 02:09 PM
ill be going to Kingston, Jamaica for a week in November...ill let u know how it is :keke:

Farzam
07-14-2007, 03:33 AM
^Bring back some fire for me.

cgtdream
07-14-2007, 08:34 AM
BRAZILLLLL...lol, ill go with ya..we can take turns taggin brazillian women and recording, then market and sell the videos on the net, and make more money than that fag king "mike in brazil"....lol, j/k, but if i could, brazil would be my first place...dont care though as i am going to korea in 5 months, and that means easy travel to thailand..lol, need to go prepared ^_^

btw, mike and brazil gets 2 thumbs up :bigok:

pbcstylez
07-16-2007, 12:25 PM
for all of you going overseas, bring your condoms from the US, id recommend costco.

damn things arent the same overseas.... believe me... bring your own supply

eastcoastS14
07-16-2007, 03:20 PM
Whats the total population of both countries...

Also how is the segment of the population with aids, subdivided? Ie Homosexuals, Immigrants, Drug Users.

If you hanging out with needle using homosexual male strippers you probably have a higher chance of aids.

I think Brazil has more homosexual male strippers who inject ...maybe...or maybe no who knows.

*edit holy shit I just saw a Milf omfg wow*

back on topic

How did they find this out...

"HI do you have AIDS?"

"Fuck Yes I DO!"

yeah the beliefe that gays have a higher aids rate is actually a myth...they used to call it the gay mans disease in the 80's but its actually been proven that thats not true....but either way i dont plan on fucking any guys over there so im not worried about that lol....I believe, and someone can correct me on this if Im wrong but Im pretty sure they find out an aids rate of a population by randomly testing newborns and using those numbers as a sample of the population, also by how many known cases of aids there are and how many aids related deaths there are every year....I mean all in all Id watch my weiner over there but I was just making the point that the US aint so clean either lol and as for cali Ive heard stories about UCSB and other schools :keke:

IIIXziuR
07-16-2007, 03:32 PM
Costco sells Jimmy Hats? Nice!

pbcstylez
07-17-2007, 05:36 PM
jimmy hats? wth?