View Full Version : Bugatti

steve shadows
06-27-2007, 04:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfFAZ5-P04I

Truly heart tugging if your hp whore.

VW test track amazing

sleepy_s13
06-27-2007, 04:51 PM
That car is pretty sick. The show is pretty cool too. they test out some nice cars.

jrmiller84
06-27-2007, 05:10 PM
Yeah, the Veyron is amazing. Imagine if he hit a wall at that speed :eek:

exitspeed
06-27-2007, 05:13 PM
If you have any appreciation for engineering marvels that video is awesome.

mRclARK1
06-27-2007, 05:36 PM
I would give my left nut to have 1 day to drive any car(s) I wanted on that test track. lol

!Zar!
06-27-2007, 06:06 PM
That kinda leaves you speechless.

DOOK
06-27-2007, 06:17 PM
quad turbo GOOD LAWDDDDDDD

keroto
06-27-2007, 06:23 PM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eastcoastS14
06-27-2007, 06:54 PM
ha saw that video a while ago...pretty impressive I love how you have to go through the whole process to be able to go to high speed mode...I cant even imagine 253mph...lol hope you dont crash I guess

DoriftoPnoy
06-27-2007, 07:18 PM
What an amazing machine.

and better yet, what a sick ass track.

projekt_s13
06-27-2007, 07:44 PM
16 cylinder and quad turbo, seen this a while back. He said he covered a football field every second, thats fucking fast.

NervGS
06-27-2007, 09:11 PM
Am I the only one to really, really dislike this car...?

-glenn

2ilvia
06-27-2007, 09:25 PM
i dont dig it like i do the porsche carrearah (sp?) GT
but again the gt doesnt have a "topspeed" mode
vids kinda old and why would VW need a test track, they dont have any monster cars

mRclARK1
06-27-2007, 09:31 PM
vids kinda old and why would VW need a test track, they dont have any monster cars

:ugh: VW owns Bugatti... hence the Veyron was developed by VW.

steve shadows
06-27-2007, 09:35 PM
What an amazing machine.

and better yet, what a sick ass track.

exactly my thoughts haha

C. Senor
06-27-2007, 10:04 PM
LOL funny posts. but that thing is amazing. at first i didnt like the car, but after seeing all the work they put into that thing, it's simply amazing. lol @ "no wonder michael schumacher retired. he's slower than me" made me laugh. ridiculous speeds though. left me speechless.

ixfxi
06-28-2007, 01:04 AM

-glenn

no............. and thats because we both have good taste and

probably because we both are in love with a much, much classier car...

the mclaren f1. <--- (period)

1Via!
06-28-2007, 01:19 AM
I recall seeing that episode of top gear when it first came out, and that piece blowing my mind.

Youre pretty simple minded.
Aside from them owning Bugatti... Why WOULDNT they have a test track?

ALL manufacturers have massive test facilities. Its a very basic part of building a decent car. How else are you going to test your products in a controlled environment and make them better, or make sure they work at all?

This may strike you as odd, but cars arent just designed, manufactured, and then rolled out onto the street.

!Zar!
06-28-2007, 01:27 AM
This may strike you as odd, but cars arent just designed, manufactured, and then rolled out onto the street.

Uhh.

Haven't you heard of Hyundai or better yet Kia?

haha.

I keed I keed.

topsecretgold
06-28-2007, 02:06 AM
got to sit in it at la jolla symbolic! woot. sweet car

2ilvia
06-28-2007, 10:40 AM
I recall seeing that episode of top gear when it first came out, and that piece blowing my mind.

Youre pretty simple minded.
Aside from them owning Bugatti... Why WOULDNT they have a test track?

ALL manufacturers have massive test facilities. Its a very basic part of building a decent car. How else are you going to test your products in a controlled environment and make them better, or make sure they work at all?

sry i didnt know they owned bugatti, that explains the test track, which surely isnt needed to test the top speed of a cabriolet.

and i know that all manufacturers have test facilities

:mrmeph:

SiI40sx
06-28-2007, 11:30 AM
meh ive seen geo metros go faster

ixfxi
06-28-2007, 11:33 AM

you sure about that?

vw/audi has been making cars for years, and still they cant build a fuckin power window that doesnt fail due to some vacuum leak or broken regulator.

vw/audi makes some of the shittiest cars around, if you ask me. audi makes some impressive cars like the S4 and such, but theres absolutely NO way i'de ever spend that type of money.. or any money.. on an audi. vw's are just out of the question.

TT doesnt bother me so much though... but its still a POS. my friend picked one up not long ago, headlamps are completely crazed and yellowed, several electronic features no longer working. chassis feels strong, motor is fine.. but in general.. theres ALWAYS some electric failure with these cars. i always see Jettas with completely yellowed headlamps or sidemarkers. its almost as if the manufacturer was like "uv inhibitors in plastic? we dont need that shit foo..."

mRclARK1
06-28-2007, 11:38 AM
you sure about that?

vw/audi has been making cars for years, and still they cant build a fuckin power window that doesnt fail due to some vacuum leak or broken regulator.

vw/audi makes some of the shittiest cars around, if you ask me. audi makes some impressive cars like the S4 and such, but theres absolutely NO way i'de ever spend that type of money.. or any money.. on an audi. vw's are just out of the question.

TT doesnt bother me so much though... but its still a POS. my friend picked one up not long ago, headlamps are completely crazed and yellowed, several electronic features no longer working. chassis feels strong, motor is fine.. but in general.. theres ALWAYS some electric failure with these cars. i always see Jettas with completely yellowed headlamps or sidemarkers. its almost as if the manufacturer was like "uv inhibitors in plastic? we dont need that shit foo..."

I do have to agree with this. :-/ As impressive as the Veyron may be, it's to bad VW doesn't engineer all there vehicles that well. My sister has owned 3 VW's in her life, not a single one older then 5 years, and they have ALL had problems like the ones described above.

SiI40sx
06-28-2007, 11:41 AM
vw/audi makes some of the shittiest cars around, if you ask me. audi makes some impressive cars

ok WHAT??? :tweak:

lucky7
06-28-2007, 01:11 PM

-glenn

nope. sure its fast as fawk. its an amazing machine. but holy dear god is it Fugly.. its great, its fast, its expensive, its the raw definition of 'exotic'. yet i cant stand looking at it. :bigok:

steve shadows
06-28-2007, 05:05 PM
I do have to agree with this. :-/ As impressive as the Veyron may be, it's to bad VW doesn't engineer all there vehicles that well. My sister has owned 3 VW's in her life, not a single one older then 5 years, and they have ALL had problems like the ones described above.

its a german car.

your supposed to buy it for 50,000-250,000k

strip everything out of it

cage it, build a high comp version of the motor,

one seat moton suspension and gtg.

or just trade them in every 3 years.

haha

IIIXziuR
06-28-2007, 06:06 PM
Awesome Vid mang

ixfxi
06-28-2007, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
vw/audi makes some of the shittiest cars around, if you ask me. audi makes some impressive cars

ok WHAT??? :tweak:

dude, why the fuck are you questioning me. i didnt rub my boots on eddie murphies couch, dont be rediculous..

yeah i rubbed my boots on eddie murphys couch, because he could by another couch.

---

think about it. vw and audi both suck. audi sucks a bit less because they attempt to make shit like the audi r8, s4, etc.. which shouldnt suck, because they actually kick ass.

except for one thing, they suck.

look man, dont blame me for the confusion. its audi's fault for partially making cars that perform (when they work). hence the reason why they suck.

make sense? no. thought so. fuck you.

BustedS13
06-28-2007, 06:36 PM
great car. but i detest Top Gear. and not just because of the constant America bashing. they blatantly stretch the truth and misinform their audience. they are clearly sponsored in some way by certain manufacturers, whom they constantly praise for absolutely no reason. they just constantly lie.
the show is great on mute, though.

alexkosheck
06-28-2007, 06:46 PM
Everything about the Veyron screams exotic hypercar.... except for the looks.

I have to be honest.
If I was given a Lamborghini LP640 or a Veyron, I would take the Lambo in a second

***Ridiculously oversized picture that had nothing to fucking do with this thread DELETED!***

But my dream car is still the Koenigsegg CCX-R

BustedS13
06-28-2007, 07:40 PM
hypercar

shut up.

message length.

lucky7
06-28-2007, 08:18 PM
rofl. hypercar = ?

http://www.michigan-experience.com/wp-content/redbullcar.jpg
hypercar?

BustedS13
06-28-2007, 08:33 PM
rofl. hypercar = ?

http://www.michigan-experience.com/wp-content/redbullcar.jpg
hypercar?

he heard it on top gear last season, when they test drove a lambo. and that "hypercar" needs a matching vodkacar :D

exitspeed
06-29-2007, 08:44 AM

You actually expect VM/Audi to put the same level of engineering and design into a $25,000 car?

That's not even practical.

VW/Audi's do suck. As much as I like Audi's, I'd never purchase one over other cars int heir class. Infact, I wouldn't purchase any Euro luxo cars over their Japanese or even some American luxo counterparts. Oh and News flash, the domestics surpassed Europe in quality and dependability last year.

2ilvia
06-29-2007, 08:58 AM
the domestics surpassed Europe in quality and dependability last year.

can you prove this? if this is true im going to go walk off a cliff

SiI40sx
06-29-2007, 09:10 AM
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post

dude, why the fuck are you questioning me. i didnt rub my boots on eddie murphies couch, dont be rediculous..

yeah i rubbed my boots on eddie murphys couch, because he could by another couch.

---

think about it. vw and audi both suck. audi sucks a bit less because they attempt to make shit like the audi r8, s4, etc.. which shouldnt suck, because they actually kick ass.

except for one thing, they suck.

look man, dont blame me for the confusion. its audi's fault for partially making cars that perform (when they work). hence the reason why they suck.

make sense? no. thought so. fuck you.

ok whoa WHAT????? All I did was ask about that one statement in your previous quote which seemed a little confusing and now your getting all rambo on me?? Dude relax its just a question.

exitspeed
06-29-2007, 10:14 AM
can you prove this? if this is true im going to go walk off a cliff

JD Powers and associates. I'm at work and it'll take too long to search for the report. It was reported in Autoblog too.

Sorry, it's true. :tweak:

ixfxi
06-29-2007, 11:44 AM
ok whoa WHAT????? All I did was ask about that one statement in your previous quote which seemed a little confusing and now your getting all rambo on me?? Dude relax its just a question.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yrLqEp_o1UM

just a joke man, relax. its crazy how sarcasm just doesnt travel well through the internet..

or people just have thick skulls and cant always pickit up.. ;)

Vision Garage
06-29-2007, 11:54 AM
So, Who do you think will be picking up on of these bad boys soon? I Would say Leno and probably Hogan.

2ilvia
06-29-2007, 08:13 PM
they probably already got em

dirtdiggler666
06-29-2007, 09:23 PM
i know its not the best looking car but who cares it will go 253 mph

cavakilla
06-30-2007, 12:17 PM
16 cylinder and quad turbo, seen this a while back. He said he covered a football field every second, thats fucking fast.

thats faster than forest gump!

mRclARK1
06-30-2007, 12:33 PM
You actually expect VM/Audi to put the same level of engineering and design into a $25,000 car?

That's not even practical.

VW/Audi's do suck. As much as I like Audi's, I'd never purchase one over other cars int heir class. Infact, I wouldn't purchase any Euro luxo cars over their Japanese or even some American luxo counterparts. Oh and News flash, the domestics surpassed Europe in quality and dependability last year.

No I don't, I know that's not practical. But if they at least gave there other vehicles the same care and standards, to a practical degree considering there use, it would make them a lot better IMHO.

Domestics may be better for economical and daily driven vehicles, but if you want a pure sports car, domestics don't even come close to european cars IMHO... cars like the Veyron, Gallardo, Vanquish etc. are proof of that.

S13Zilvia_fan
06-30-2007, 12:41 PM
I dont think Hogan can afford it, and on a side note, it costs Buggati more to make the car than the selling price

Kn1ves
07-01-2007, 01:43 AM
So many VW supercars

Porsche 911 GT3 RS
Lamborghini Murcielago LP640
Audi R8
Bugatti Veyron

bamaboy
07-01-2007, 12:30 PM
Domestics may be better for economical and daily driven vehicles, but if you want a pure sports car, domestics don't even come close to european cars IMHO... cars like the Veyron, Gallardo, Vanquish etc. are proof of that.

I would have to say that the domestics are head and shoulders above the europeans because of the performance for the money aspect. Corvette z06, under $70K and pretty much competes at all levels. Next year we will see a 650hp corvette for around $100k and that should more than make up for the gap between corvette and the super exotics. Not to mention that companies like Hennesey, Callaway, and Lingenfelter(spelling?) make versions of the viper and corvette that equal or surpass the offerrings of many of Europes finest tuners and specialty car builders.

ixfxi
07-01-2007, 08:32 PM

obama said it..

c6 z06 is proof that the opposition actually has some good performers as well.

besides, i cant comment on modern day lamborghinis... i mean audi.

apexhumper
07-04-2007, 03:26 PM
WARNING: If you're going to read this you might want to refil your drink, its a long one guys.

sry i didnt know they owned bugatti, that explains the test track, which surely isnt needed to test the top speed of a cabriolet.

That track has been there since the cold war (just like it said in the vid) for those of you who didnt pay attention in school, the cold war came WAY before there were any plans to build the Veyron. But like stated b4, most manufacturers have testing facilities, you dont need to be building a McLaren F1 slayer to need a test track, there's plenty of other reasons for owning your own track. Honda just spend over 50 mil a few years back on a track of their own and last time I checked the civic wasnt breaking 0-60 records (much to the surprise of ricers) One thing honda does build as well as VW is nice handling cars.

i detest Top Gear. they blatantly stretch the truth and misinform their audience. they are clearly sponsored in some way by certain manufacturers, whom they constantly praise for absolutely no reason. they just constantly lie. [quote]

Welcome to life bud, everyone from politicians to every single car mag/show does that, havent you ever read MotorTrend?

[quote=exitspeed;1437142]the domestics surpassed Europe in quality and dependability last year.

Sorry but no, if you've been in a domestic lately you'll know its false, if youve driven a new one lately you'll promise yourself you'll never do it again because you like being alive too much. THE END

I know that's not practical. But if they at least gave there other vehicles the same care and standards, to a practical degree considering there use, it would make them a lot better IMHO.

If everything in the world were as carefully engineered as that car the world would be a great place but you cant pour that much time and money into everything because most companies dont have that cash if they did they'd go broke, the only reason this happened is because VW suits spoke way too soon and promised that top speed before having any idea it could be done with that design, hence the huge setbacks they had and all the dates they kept pushing back. The car doesnt have 1000hp because that's whats needed to get to that speed, it has that because that design was never tested for those speeds before the corporate monkeys promised that to the public and the shape ended up being all wrong for such high speeds but it was too late to change it since they had already flappled their jaws.

Again, domestics are not better for anything, other than scraps. Also Aston Martin(Vanquish) is owned by Ford so as far as european sports cars, that's the reason they've fallen so far behind everyone else. The reason you never see one around is not because they're ultra exclusive, it's because you just can't compare them to other cars in the same price range. Lately their designs and quality has gotten better but when Ford first took over they were raiding the parts bins and actually but Taurus switchgear into an Aston!

I would have to say that the domestics are head and shoulders above the europeans because of the performance for the money aspect. Corvette z06, under $70K and pretty much competes at all levels. Next year we will see a 650hp corvette for around $100k and that should more than make up for the gap between corvette and the super exotics. Not to mention that companies like Hennesey, Callaway, and Lingenfelter(spelling?) make versions of the viper and corvette that equal or surpass the offerrings of many of Europes finest tuners and specialty car builders.

You kind of have a point in the "Bang for the buck" aspect of it but in the long run that fails miserably because the euro cars keep running after 3 years, domestics dont. The exception of course is the 'vette, simply because that is Chevys version of the Veyron, it's the only car they actually put time and money into, they even take the shit to the Nurburgring to test, they dont do that with any other car. Also if you've ever been in a Ferrari or Lambo and also a Corvette......well you know exactly why one is cheaper than the others.

As far as American tuners vs European tuners.....that has nothing to do with manufacturers. Plus euro manufacturers and tuners like to add an extra something to thier cars that american manufacturers and tuners have never heard of....its a little something called "handling" that's right, the world isn't full of straight roads, they do have right and left turns once in a while.

Hope I dont sound like a total dick but this is kind of my area :D

bamaboy
07-04-2007, 09:10 PM
Sorry but no, if you've been in a domestic lately you'll know its false, if youve driven a new one lately you'll promise yourself you'll never do it again because you like being alive too much. THE END
I hope you understand that the post about domestics surpassing the europeans in those 2 classes was based on statistical data and not your opinion. THE END

Again, domestics are not better for anything, other than scraps.
again, show me where your opinion is supposed to supercede everything else in the world.

You kind of have a point in the "Bang for the buck" aspect of it but in the long run that fails miserably because the euro cars keep running after 3 years, domestics dont. The exception of course is the 'vette, simply because that is Chevys version of the Veyron, it's the only car they actually put time and money into, they even take the shit to the Nurburgring to test, they dont do that with any other car. Also if you've ever been in a Ferrari or Lambo and also a Corvette......well you know exactly why one is cheaper than the others.
please show me where you are finding your data in respect to your comments about the reliability of all cars ever made. What does the track where a car is taken to be tested have to do with the quality of the vehicle?

As far as American tuners vs European tuners.....that has nothing to do with manufacturers. Plus euro manufacturers and tuners like to add an extra something to thier cars that american manufacturers and tuners have never heard of....its a little something called "handling" that's right, the world isn't full of straight roads, they do have right and left turns once in a while.

Hope I dont sound like a total dick but this is kind of my area :D

please for the love of god show me where you are getting this from!!!!!

apexhumper
07-04-2007, 11:50 PM
double post.....

apexhumper
07-04-2007, 11:55 PM
This type of thing is actually what I'm studying as a career so if you know about this sort of stuff you realize that domestics being sub-par is a fact it has nothing to do with anyones opinion, I used to be into domestics, my family has had plenty of them also but when put against others they just dont hold up. Why is it you think all the domestic companies are going under man? Because they make such a great product and are selling out of all their cars? Nope, even though the offer their cars for much cheaper than others they still can't sell because even the american people have realized how poor the quality is and are sick of being stuck with shitty cars.

Honestly man I'm not just pushing what I think, it's all over the place, I'm sure you've heard of the Ford Fusion? Came out a while a go and I've seen about 11 of them on the road......that's called a flop. Also heard of the Ford 500? Seen about 6 of those on the road, that's such a huge flop it might not even register. Same thing happened with the Pontiac G6, all the domestics are doing horribly and do you know how much it costs to design, engineer, manufacture and get a car on the road to a huge company? Close to a BILLION, just for them to not sell? That's why all the domestic companies are going under......NONE of this is my opinion, it's fact. Sorry I can't tell you exatcly where I got the info from because it's from years of keeping up with the industry via magazines, designers, websites, shows etc etc.

Oh and the track where the car is tested has a lot to do with the end result, not with interior quality or exterior design but it's a huge part of the road holding and handling all around, that's why the Nurburgring is such a famous track to test on, the best cars are tested there, it's the reason Porsche tests there, it's the reason the 'vette is tested there, because they want it to handle well enough to keep up, and it's the reason the new GTR is tested there and it putting up better times than the 911 Turbo.......any other questions?

S14DB
07-05-2007, 02:06 AM
On February the 28th 2005, at 12.08 local time, the Koenigsegg CCR broke the production road car speed record, achieving a new official top speed of 388 (387.87) km/h at Italy’s Nardo Prototipo proving ground.

The Koenigsegg CCR raised McLaren's previously unofficial mark of 372 km/h set at Nardo/Prototipo in 1993 with over 15 km/h. On top of this the CCR broke the official McLaren F1 record of 386.7 km/h, which was set on the 9 km straight line VW Ehra facility in Wolfsburg Germany.

http://www.koenigsegg.com/news/articles.asp?news=85&page=7&type=news

The Koenigsegg CCX posted a new lap record on the UK Motor Program Top Gear yesterday (the 28th of may). The CCX, driven by the infamous Stig, achieved a lap time of 1.17.6, slashing the previous lap record of 1.18.4.
http://www.koenigsegg.com/news/articles.asp?news=148&type=news

bamaboy
07-05-2007, 04:46 PM
Much of the problem with the domestics having financial trouble has very little to do with the quality of their cars, but more to do with the salaries and benefits they have allowed their production unions to trap them in. Domestic auto manufacturers seen their biggest difficulties when the price of gas skyrocketed about 3 years ago. At this time the gigantic land yachts aka SUVs were at the height of their popularity and business was good. The margins of profit for the big 3 was very tight, but there were profits being made. When the SUV market declined sharply the domestics realized they had nothing in their line ups to subsidize their sales of SUVs. The imports, namely the Japanese auto makers, had some of the best selling cars ready to go Accord, Camry, Altima, Maxima, even Hyundai has seen higher sales as a result of the domestics inability to seize the opportunity they had in the mid sized sedan market.

I do understand that imports, Japanese mainly, have a great reputation for their resale value and they reliability, but the domestics have made great strides in the development of their engine programs and have increased the level of reliability in their vehicles, they just have shitty exterior and interior designs. European cars have always carried the detriment of high maintenance and repair costs along with the high price at purchase. This makes them impractical for the larger percentage of middle class America who happens to be the largest part of the automobile consumers in this country. Japan has consistently offered slightly higher priced options that have carried a better track record of reliability and have had more attractive exterior designs. If the domestics would get over their foolish pride and actually spend some money on making their cars look decent and add a little better fit and finish then they would be in the drivers seat as far as getting the market share back in the good ol USA!

apexhumper
07-05-2007, 06:07 PM
The 1st part of your post(bambaboy) reads like you clipped an article off somewhere but whatev.

You're right about the SUV thing, and the trouble they're having with the unions but those are only parts of their demise. Also the "big 3" have always had their full size trucks to lean back on, funny thing is that a few years back when they thought they had that market locked down and finaly decided to spend some time on their cars to do battle with Honda and Toyota, the Japanese where doing the exact opposite, and as soon as the Domestics dropped their guard, here come all the Japanese with full size trucks that do more than just carry shit in the back AND they're reliable. Guess who got caught with their pants down and lost more market share?

As far as european cars being expensive to maintain, no argument there, they are. But that doesnt mean that domestics are now better. Yes the domestic companies are scurrying to catch up but thats exatcly where theyre at. The big euro companies arent that worried about selling to midwest america because southern california is alreadly their biggest market for their luxury cars and that helps them out just fine, sure they'd like to sell more but they're doing just fine as it is.

Domestic companies have gotten over the beancounters and started spending money on design, and its getting better. But the beancounters are still leading the company, havent you noticed that domestic companies always come out with crazy ass concepts and everyone loves them but then they never build them? They have many talented designers other than Mr Mays but they're not willing to pay to tool up in order to build their designs. That's why the Mustang still runs on the same lame ass solid rear suspension, they're obsessed with re-bodying the same mechanicals over and over and over again in order to save money. How long did it take Ford to catch up on the variable valve timing systems? WAY too long. They need to kick up they're research and development programs which right now are nonexistent and realize that to make money you need to spend money.

bamaboy
07-05-2007, 07:58 PM
No article clipping here, this is also my passion. I love cars and I always keep my ear to the market to see where new things are coming from. I love the competition because that sparks creativity. Much of what you say is true and I agree with it.

The full size truck market is still and will be dominated by the domestics, sorry but that is how it will be. Toyota has the only real contender from outside the red. white, and blue. Toyota's biggest obstacle here will be getting the full size truck market to leave their loyalties behind them. Most guys who buy and drive full size trucks are brand loyal no matter the quality. I can assure you that most people purchasing trucks will not pony up the extra cash to buy a toyota when they can buy a loaded GMC, Chevrolet, or Ford for the same price. Dodge trucks suck (with the execption of their diesel trucks equipped with the cummins engine) and their full mileage is terrible which is why I left them out.

By pointing out that the euros were more expensive to own I was not saying that this fact alone makes them inferior to the domestics, just less friendly on the middle class consumer market. Socal is there biggest market because salaries are so much higher there and they sell them for around the same price as they do everywhere else.

I agree with you on the facts about domestics refusing to improve their platforms and just throwing new body work on the same shit chassis they already have. I'm sure that some of the Americans would have put some of their concepts into production had it not cost so much to pay people to build them. General Motors alone had 2.4 people making retirement pensions for every 1 person they had working before the big restructuring. That's a hard pill to swallow if you already have tight profit margins.

+rep for you for being able to have a debate and not getting bent out of shape. Also, thanks for arguing with a informed and educated opinion instead of a dickhead arrogant attitude like those so often found on internet forums.

apexhumper
07-06-2007, 01:06 AM
+rep for you for being able to have a debate and not getting bent out of shape. Also, thanks for arguing with a informed and educated opinion instead of a dickhead arrogant attitude like those so often found on internet forums.

Haha ^ back at you, fron your first reply I thought that's exactly what this was going to be, a long pointless argument that went on with no reason because someone was being arrogant and ignorant. Glad to see that wasnt the case.....I'll be back tomorrow to dispute the rest of you post. ;)