PDA

View Full Version : Kimbo vs. Mercer vid.

WERDdabuilder
06-24-2007, 03:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLOHgwhqGgU

cause im sure not everyone looks at the MMA thread. even threw in knees and elbows!

WAR KIMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

next up..Tank!!!!

Matej
06-24-2007, 04:12 AM
What a disappointment, I thought this was going to be a Charlie Mercer vs. some Kimbo guy tandem battle, haha.

SochBAT
06-24-2007, 04:37 AM
Kimbo. He's gotten better. From street to caged. Work on his stamina, and he'd be good.

Kn1ves
06-24-2007, 04:46 AM
o man ! i just heard like a day ago he was gonna go pro. didnt know he already started beating on guys. this video is win.

Unholy S14
06-24-2007, 08:20 AM
hahahah what a funny video.

exitspeed
06-24-2007, 08:32 AM
Kimbo, wow. What a scary looking dude.

Edgar
06-24-2007, 09:33 AM
I cant see the vid, but Charlie Mercer would fucking kill Kimbo.

I love Kimbo, but Mercer would seriously smash him.

eastcoastS14
06-24-2007, 10:48 AM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w166/maxlopes/kimbo.jpg VS http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w166/maxlopes/dsc00078ki2.jpg :ugh: :keke:

ThatGuy
06-24-2007, 10:49 AM
I don't think the beard could handle the raw power of the emo mop top.

:keke:

Edgar
06-24-2007, 11:38 AM
kimbo would loose

wtf is emo pop?

nismo-joe
06-24-2007, 11:55 AM
I remember when gannon put kimbo on his ass and they stopped the fight. GO GANNON!!!:coolugh:

rican_nick
06-24-2007, 12:18 PM
considering Gannon has actually trained for many years he better had kicked his ass..

It was sad to see that even though gannon clearly was beating Kimbo.. Kimbo was able to lay some damage on him.

Now that Kimbo is actually training in different MMA camps, he'll (in theory) have the technical skills to back up the street fighter heart he has.

Who the hell woulda thought Kimbo would be guillotining mofo's

BC240
06-24-2007, 12:50 PM
Did you see Gannons face after fighting Kimbo? it looked like he got hit by a baseball bat.

ImporteXBUILT
06-24-2007, 01:29 PM
I cant see the vid, but Charlie Mercer would fucking kill Kimbo.

I love Kimbo, but Mercer would seriously smash him.

Exact opposite haha.

DrtyRat
06-24-2007, 04:03 PM
+1 for this vid. this guy went to HS(Palmetto Senior High) about 5 min. from my house. He lives in perrine which is minutes from my house also....FWIW if I saw him I'd run. Kimbo vs. Chmercer....I say charlie pummels him and stuffs him in the lips of his equips!

IIIXziuR
06-24-2007, 05:03 PM
Lawlz Mercer FTMFW!!!! Emo Powah!

WERDdabuilder
06-24-2007, 05:16 PM
I remember when gannon put kimbo on his ass and they stopped the fight. GO GANNON!!!:coolugh:

well joe..that was then..this is now.

sw20>>s14
06-24-2007, 05:43 PM
wait, are ppl not watching the vid or hearing about the results yesterday? KIMBO WON ALREADY!!! no more mercer this, mercer that...and no, not mercer FTMFW! haha...

i say he has a few more fights on his belt...then k1 should sign him and put him against brock lesnar (after a few more fights also)...perfect matchup right there...similar specs, amazing power, same amount of training (professional mma), same record...

06-24-2007, 05:43 PM
lol that was a funny video. He fought an elderly man.

Nice MT knees and elbows though...

ixfxi
06-24-2007, 06:15 PM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w166/maxlopes/kimbo.jpg VS http://www.code-d.com/papa-smurf/images/papa-smurf.gif

"thats how a nyea gotta eat dawg"
- kimbo

jdm538
06-25-2007, 12:22 AM
46 year old mercer damn way past his prime....

chr0nik_sm0k3
06-25-2007, 08:27 AM
when kimbo fights a real fighter.... its going to be ugly for him. fuck kimbo

jilo
06-25-2007, 07:42 PM
that was fucking awesome, i gotta start following his fights now. hes a good guy to root for. good find on the video

eastcoastS14
06-25-2007, 08:04 PM
I started watching his other street fights the other day....lol he is a beast

wonkuuzenki
06-25-2007, 08:39 PM
Hmmm kimbo Vs. Serious MMA fighter?
Pride heavyweight? Fedor for example?

Total and complete utter ass beating on kimbo.

WERDdabuilder
06-25-2007, 11:56 PM
^i dont get why you people compare him to fighters like..fedor.

we all know he isnt anywhere near that caliber and that he'll get his ass handed to him. give him couple more fights then we'll see how he does. kimbo vs tank would be a damn war. kimbo vs lesnar...would be very exciting.

what if kimbo goes and knocks out a real fighter..would you guys call it luck or what? MMA...anything can happen.

ImporteXBUILT
06-26-2007, 12:15 AM
I agree, Kimbo Slice vs. Brock Lesnar would be a very interesting fight. Two inexperienced fighters, that are brutes, going at it.

slow40
06-26-2007, 01:22 AM
46 year old mercer damn way past his prime....

..was wandering when someone would see that...

seems like all his fights kimbo's opponent is weaker/mismatched, with the exception of gannon..

fedor vs kimbo...hell yeah

Unholy S14
06-26-2007, 06:24 AM
Brock would make kimbo his bitch

kimbo sucks mad ass. He then challenged Tank after the fight.

Now I know he is a pussy.

Not_Nissan
06-27-2007, 01:57 PM
well joe..that was then..this is now.

when kimbo fights a real fighter.... its going to be ugly for him. fuck kimbo

I havnt followed up on kimbo since may 30th...I dont care what people think...My man kimbo slice IS the man...haha...He's gotten knocked down like once, or once...but he's gotten back up and fought another day

sw20>>s14
06-27-2007, 02:38 PM
well, at least we know hes better than sapp after his embarrassing performance over the weekend in amsterdam for K1...lol...

nismo-joe
06-27-2007, 04:16 PM
I havnt followed up on kimbo since may 30th...I dont care what people think...My man kimbo slice IS the man...haha...He's gotten knocked down like once, or once...but he's gotten back up and fought another day

If you watch the kimbo gannon fight it would have been over in a matter of minutes since gannon would ahve choked him out, but him corner broke it up. I thought it was lame of them to let kimbo get back to his feet, since when kimbo took gannon down they wouldn't let gannons corner break it up so he could get backt o his feet. kimbo has street skill, and is improving but street fighting is way diff then ring fighting. speaking from 6 years of ring training, i don't think kimbo has the stam to compete at his age. but damn can that guy throw a punch. word of advice to kimbo though, work on your ground fighting.

sw20>>s14
06-27-2007, 04:44 PM
bjj/ground game can be aqcuired...

stamina and conditioning can be improved...

experience comes with more fights...

BUT

sheer size and having globs and globs of KO power cannot; its innate with his genetics...

im not saying hes gods gift to MMA...im a skeptic just like anyone else, but dont rule him out as a potential...he has everything he needs to succeed: the physical specs, some standup experience (if that even counts, lol), the best trainers money can buy, and plenty of promoters with deep pockets that want to market him, but its up to him to go the extra length now...HW contender? dont hold your breath...a HW that will most likely have a few exciting fights and KOs? most likely...

stupid analogies, but think about crazy horse...hes admitted that hes just a dirty street fighter that needs food on the table...his fights are exciting as hell and good to watch...kobe bryant? straight out of HS with skeptics on his back the second he stepped foot on the court...kevin garnett? straight from the b-ball courts in the streets...there were skeptics that thought they wouldnt be able to conform to professional bball, but theyre doing more than enough to prove people wrong...(btw, im not that much of a bball fan, so my facts could be wrong, but thats what i remember, lol)...

comparing kimbo to bob sapp...bob could definitely be a force to be reckoned with (and thats what he was supposed to be)...but his dumbass just hasnt adapted his fighting style or training regimen...still fights like an idiot and doesnt look like he trains at all...probably just lifts all the live long day...hes been in plenty of fights to know somethings wrong and something needs to change...so only time will tell whether or not kimbo will adapt properly to the game...if he does, theres no telling what might happen...remember, half the time: mma = puncher's chance...

on a side note, i think it would be pretty interesting if cage rage decides to drug test...ill bet $50 kimbo will fail horribly, haha...

iwishiwas-all*
06-27-2007, 05:37 PM
kimbo reppin that 305 forrrrreeaaaaaaaaal.
and he went to UM for a year on full scholarship, guy is smart son.
haha now I know of two maniacs that went to my college.
Steve-o
KImbo lol

Not_Nissan
06-27-2007, 06:25 PM
If you watch the kimbo gannon fight it would have been over in a matter of minutes since gannon would ahve choked him out, but him corner broke it up. I thought it was lame of them to let kimbo get back to his feet, since when kimbo took gannon down they wouldn't let gannons corner break it up so he could get backt o his feet. kimbo has street skill, and is improving but street fighting is way diff then ring fighting. speaking from 6 years of ring training, i don't think kimbo has the stam to compete at his age. but damn can that guy throw a punch. word of advice to kimbo though, work on your ground fighting.

Tru tru...Is gannon the white dude? I forget all the names of the people he fights...But i remember that one white guy made kimbo fall down...and you have lots of good points...his stamina is low..if he was a little younger then he'd be pretty good....But for his age and size, he can throw a punch

tiresmokes13
06-27-2007, 06:57 PM
link is no good anymore i found this link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4tyejhRxR0

WERDdabuilder
06-27-2007, 07:29 PM

dude joe..shut your face man. do you even know who kimbo is training with? he isnt the same person as he was when he fought gannon. dont even bring up that match. its the past. only thing we can/should talk about is his training and his next fight. im pretty sure he is working on his ground game. looks like he is very damn serious about MMA since he trained with the Bas before the ray fight and bas had nothing but good shit to say about kimbo. he is down to train and learn. the guy is like clay man..he can be molded.

even if yo hate kimbo. im sure youre going to watch every fight he has.

sw20 - buahha..oh god. sapp is a fuckin tool. did he get kneed in the face...or did he just get the wind knocked out of him? they need to rip his contract in half.

cant wait to see zambidis next week man. even to he knocked out kid >_<!

Manhoef is a pure wrecking machine man.

Not_Nissan
06-27-2007, 07:51 PM
Tru tru...Is gannon the white dude? I forget all the names of the people he fights...But i remember that one white guy made kimbo fall down...and you have lots of good points...his stamina is low..if he was a little younger then he'd be pretty good....But for his age and size, he can throw a punch

or is gannon the black guy thats face got pounded in at the very end of the match...I think it wa the backyard garden fight?? IDK, so if i can get this striaght then i'd appriciate it...free rep points to whoever gets me the answer...lol (dail-up at the moment) but when i get home ill have access to high speed:2f2f:

WERDdabuilder
06-27-2007, 08:02 PM
do you know how to search via net?

youtube link..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0iP7ucyW-VU

wiki link.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Gannon_%28fighter%29

google ( 638,000 for sean gannon. )
http://www.google.com/search?q=sean+gannon&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

and...you do know there are older MMA figthers then kimbo fighting right?

Not_Nissan
06-27-2007, 08:07 PM
do you know how to search via net?

youtube link..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0iP7ucyW-VU

wiki link.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Gannon_%28fighter%29

google ( 638,000 for sean gannon. )
http://www.google.com/search?q=sean+gannon&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

and...you do know there are older MMA figthers then kimbo fighting right?

Well thanks man..Seemed kinda harsh but im going back and forth from mechanicing to watchin all the threads on here...dont have the time right now to be doing the research...nor do i have the high spped that i could have here in a couple of hours...so just trying to get an answer faster...sorry if i offended you

jilo
06-28-2007, 08:06 AM
afaik the whole gannon fight contreversy is bullshit. all of kimbos matches are straight up box em up type street fights. when gannon started with the guilotine chokes it killed kimbo's energy making him weaken out and making a hole for gannon to shoot for. to me it didnt seem like that shit was legal, but in a fight like that what exactly is legal anyways. he just didnt have experience in that type of fighting yet.