PDA

View Full Version : 1993 coupe for sale

billy
06-23-2007, 12:44 PM
I have a 93 coupe for sale. Its a very clean chassie no accidents no damage no rust. The car has been repainted a scoin tc stock color grey, sr20det,excedy stage 2 clutch,megan coilovers.walbro255 fuel pump,all new lines,stainless clutch line,new slave cyl,front mount intercooler with custom piping each side is one peice,xs power o2 housing 3inch,rsr down pipe,3inch cat back,J30 dif custom alum bushings no wheel hop,yashero factory radiator,the car is rolling on 15x8 sport max wheels falkin 615s 205 50, wheel wells have been rolled,auto meter boost gauge,new brake pads and rotors all a round,new ball joints,new tie rods, comes with extra trans,pioneer cd player. Theres most likely some stuff i left out. The car runs great drives strait Im located west of chicago about 30 miles. you can email me at [email protected] $8,000 OBO

billy
06-24-2007, 09:48 AM
I remembered a few more things about the car. sorry ive been building this car for about 2 years. Ive installed a new water pump, new mas airflow, new tps sensor,adjustable rear upper control arms,from the fire wall back to the trunk no sound materal and has been stich welded even shock towers and was repanted,battery is located in back with 1 ot wire and a safty shut off switch,as far as the engine wiring harness i cut 23 inch out of the main section for better fit and looks cleaner also injector wires were extened to hide between intake runners, i also made the intercooler piping one piece on each side no room leaks from hose claps all has been tig welded and cut alum 2 1/4 inch.

billy
06-26-2007, 06:55 PM
Im going to drop the price to 7500 obo. Any body

tiresmokes13
06-26-2007, 07:45 PM
Is that a coupling clamped onto a coupling on the hotpipe? It doesn't pop off under boost?

Car looks like it has nice paint and no dents. i think its a bit too much but yet i don't know what the market looks like down in Chicago.

But anyways good luck with the sale.

billy
06-26-2007, 08:58 PM
To tiresmokes13.
I put a collar in turbo outlet and then clamped over.
The the hot pipe outlet is the same size as the pipe
so the pipe would`nt fit inside. It also doesnt pop under 12lbsboost
never had a problem .
7500 what im asking, I have about 11000 invested and lots of time
you know how much would ask for it?

240z4u
07-04-2007, 10:48 AM
This is a nice car guys. I can vouch. He painted mine and I have ridden in his.

Evan

billy
07-07-2007, 07:41 AM
thanks evan for the comment