PDA

View Full Version : S13 Vert w/ JDM Aero front, etc...

EvilRB
05-30-2007, 06:27 PM
1992 Nissan 240sx S13 Convertible
Automatic
201*** miles
KA24DE
Vin#: upon request
Clean Title

Hey Guys,

I’m selling my baby to get a 4 door DD. I need more room. I bought this car in stock form in October of 2005 with 192k on it. I since have put all the modifications on myself. Everything is in great condition with the exception of the starter might need to be replaced soon. I was going to do a SR swap in it but I’m just have too many projects. I use this car as my Daily driver and have never had any problems with her. All the car needs a good paint job and it would look sexy. I also bought the JDM aero bumper not the regular Q’s or K’s. It’s all metal and urethane so there isn’t any messing with fiberglass. Everything is JDM OEM body parts. Only thing that is fiberglass on this car is the GTR grill. The engine is great for a 200K car. Since it’s automatic the engine wasn’t beat on at all, by me or the previous owner. I bought it from this hippy lady in the valley that bought a brand new mustang and she bought this car from her dad so basically its one owner or at least same family. The dash is uncracked and everything works. The top closes and everything with no leaks, tears or problems. There are a few dings and dents but it can all be taken car of when the car gets painted nothing major. Frame is straight with clean title. I gutted the back to save weight and to clean up the car, but I have all the pieces and I can reinstall if buyer wants. All pieces will be included.

The bad, all common problems:
The back plastic window is foggy
The rear quarter window button is broken, ordered a new one from Nissan still waiting for it to come in will include with sale if it ever comes in
Starter might need to be replaced soon

List of Mods:

Stock engine New plugs & wires less than 4k ago
HKS Intake
Cusco strut tower bar
KYB JDM Climb Gear Shocks
Espilr Springs
JDM Silvia Aero OEM front end

JDM OEM Silvia hood
Dual Projector JDM OEM Headlights
JDM OEM Fenders
JDM Silvia Aero Front bumper
JDM OEM Bumper supports

GTR Grill
Alpine CD
S14 seat belts
Recaro Evo 8 Seats

No rips, tears burns in mint condition just might be a little dirty

Coupe door conversion

80 lbs. lighter than stock and gets rid of annoying seat belt pillar

Asking $5500 OBO

I figure that a stock Vert sells for about $4-5k and the Recaros are a $1k alone not including the JDM front end and other parts that this is a fair price. But I’m willing to entertain reasonable offers. I will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

I can ship but buyer covers cost. I have pay pal but I like always prefer local buyers and cash that way everyone is protected. But I’m willing to work something out.

Here are the basics:

Pay pal: [email protected] Please add 4%
Number: #626-429-6889
E-mail: [email protected]

Due to so may inquires I’m going with First come, first served. SO NO DIBS. Thanks Guys for your help and understanding!

Thanks for looking!

Here are pictures that I have on my computer but I will take better pics later the car has been cleaned up a lot more. Takatas are not included with sale and they will included a matching set of the SE wheels as seen on the back of the car.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y135/psimotoring/03-24-07_0023-1.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y135/psimotoring/DSCF0049-1.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y135/psimotoring/DSCF0040.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y135/psimotoring/DSCF0044.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y135/psimotoring/DSCF0036.jpg

s13gold
05-30-2007, 07:03 PM
damn nice vert...

i wanted one but didnt know that stocks are 4-5k...

but gl with sale.

EvilRB
05-30-2007, 07:36 PM
damn nice vert...

i wanted one but didnt know that stocks are 4-5k...

but gl with sale.

Thanks man, they were that price when I was looking for them and it seems not to have changed much. I haven't found many for sale now but they are still going for around that range right now.

cfinch
05-31-2007, 02:06 AM
4-5k is definately a stretch for a vert... my friend just picked one up a week ago off ebay in l.a. for $2,400 with a silvia face and it was all painted one color... Goodluck selling your car for sooo much.

EvilRB
05-31-2007, 03:10 AM
4-5k is definately a stretch for a vert... my friend just picked one up a week ago off ebay in l.a. for $2,400 with a silvia face and it was all painted one color... Goodluck selling your car for sooo much.

Please read: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=131287

Especially the part where it states:

Do not trash someone's item they are selling just cause you didn't like it and also do not go in and flame a person because they are asking too much. Use the Private Message to send them a constructive message. You post will be deleted if you cant post anything constructive. Simply do not post if your not interested in the item thats being sold.

thanks

UfoZ8myCow
05-31-2007, 10:53 AM
Do you still have the stock front end with the pop ups??? Im looking for a vert, but I want that pop up front end. If you do, I might be interested.

cfinch
05-31-2007, 01:00 PM
Please read: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=131287

Especially the part where it states:

Do not trash someone's item they are selling just cause you didn't like it and also do not go in and flame a person because they are asking too much. Use the Private Message to send them a constructive message. You post will be deleted if you cant post anything constructive. Simply do not post if your not interested in the item thats being sold.

thanks

Cry me a fucking river douche bag...

How about this rule don't post on a public fucking forum unless you don't mind hearing what people have to say about your shit. Your a fucking faggot ass bitch hiding behind your computer monitor with nothing to do but suck off all the mods on zilvia all day. I can't believe people take this forum so serious when it's packed full of fucking morons. Who can't agree that this car looks like the biggest pile of shit ever and not worth 5k?

kensreliableb18b
05-31-2007, 01:11 PM

How about this rule don't post on a public fucking forum unless you don't mind hearing what people have to say about your shit. Your a fucking faggot ass bitch hiding behind your computer monitor with nothing to do but suck off all the mods on zilvia all day. I can't believe people take this forum so serious when it's packed full of fucking morons. Who can't agree that this car looks like the biggest pile of shit ever and not worth 5k?

the guy's just trying to sell his car. did anyone ask about your "friend's" purchase on egay? dont think so. EvilRB was nice enough to give you an easy exit, but nah, you aint smart enough for that.

fuck off, dude.

Dvs1
05-31-2007, 02:42 PM
is anyone lookin at the car? 3 different colors , aquafina bottles and trash in the backseat... no backseat , no wheels. 5 k....................

actually i am the guy that bought the vert on ebay for 2400 and it has a silvia front , volks , and a brand new black paint job. if you sell yours for 5 , ill sell you mine for 3500. let me know , maybe you could flip mine for 6500???

pm me for pics if your interested. i didnt want to post my car up in your for sale thread for less...

cfinch
05-31-2007, 02:43 PM
Yeah no shit... I'm sorry I said something before this guy prolly ripped someone off... Fact of the matter is if it's that serious to you guys I'm in socal why don't you quit being neg rep giving pussies and take it up with me in person?

Dvs1
05-31-2007, 02:48 PM
[/sarcasm] Atleast your vert is auto....[sarcasm]

drift freaq
05-31-2007, 03:08 PM

finch you need to stop trying be such a badass. the person has the freedom to post whatever they want. If you can't constructively tell them their price is high then just do it in private. You don't call peoples ads up in the paper or on the recycler and go "ya fucking moron your price is to high stop hiding behind your ad and get real"
Your harassing him and I think your harassing him because you got harassed in the past when you posted stuff to high . Guess what two wrongs don't make a right. You fail in morals and ethics .

EvilRB
05-31-2007, 06:32 PM
Do you still have the stock front end with the pop ups??? Im looking for a vert, but I want that pop up front end. If you do, I might be interested.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I can get one no problem. e-mail at [email protected] and we can talk.

As for Dvs1 and Cfinch What is your problem?!! You got a problem PM me and well solve it! You seem to be the ones hiding in the back of your monitors. All you had to do was not comment anymore.
I am judging my price based on market value that I see in other forums and ads. You got a great deal off E-bay that doesn't mean that you can find that every day. face the fact that you guys got lucky and not everyone can get that kind of deal.
All I asked was to keep those type of comments to yourself and let me sell my shit. I didn't neg rep you, or slander you in any way. But no you wanted still want to act and on a thread that you really didn't need to respond to. thats why everyone else is flaming you.
And if you read my post you will see that my price is "OBO" which stands for "Or Best Offer". I also state that i am willing to entertain and reasonable offers. Which means if you got something that you think might be worth it offer me and we'll see. Maybe you shouldn't be on a forum where your lack of intelligence and etiquette is so evident.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y135/psimotoring/arguing.jpg

Also addressing the pictures, it also states that those are just the pictures that I had available and I will be taking new ones soon. Those pictures were taken while cleaning the car and taking the back apart to clean under the seat and panels. I put alot of work into this car and it is in great condition so I think its worth every penny.
All the parts that are on this car are in great condition and I'm actually sad to see it go. All it really needs is paint and the car will be good to go.
The only reason why I'm selling it is because I'm 6'6 and need more room. Hence that fact that I'm trying to buy a 4 door for a DD. Verts have the most room out of any 240 and my head still touches the roof of this car. So lastly just keep your negative comments off my thread and thanks to everyone else that responded to my thread.

Cash
05-31-2007, 07:26 PM
There's a Russian proverb that says "There are two fools in every market: One asks too little, one asks too much." EvilRB is asking a fair price. Anybody that pays attention to the market knows that. Also, Publilius Syrus said in the 1st century B.C., "A thing is worth whatever the buyer will pay for it." Somebody WILL eventually buy this car for what EvilRB is asking, or atleast a price near what he is asking. If you're not interested in buying the car, nobody cares how much you think the car is worth.

Sorry about threadjacking EvilRB, I just got really freaking frustrated when I read what some jackasses were saying in this thread. I think your vert is a great platform with tons of potential. Good luck with your sale!

EvilRB
05-31-2007, 07:45 PM
^^ thanks man you said it better than I could. Your linguistic skills are second to none!

Okay enough using our brains I'm going to watch TV or something. lol WHOOOO HOOOO Boobies!!:drool:

DRavenS13
06-01-2007, 01:47 AM
Wow, I can't believe you decided to sell it. GL with the sale. Bump for a good seller, this guy is awesome...

P.S. sorry i didn't go to the BBQ!!!

GoodOl'S13
06-01-2007, 09:03 AM
Coupe doors on a vert look good. That pillar is the one thing i never liked on verts.

axiomatik
06-07-2007, 12:10 PM
if you end up selling it with popups, I'd be interested in your bumper.

EvilRB
06-07-2007, 07:08 PM
Sorry I'm trying to sell the car together especially since it's coming all together now. Also someone else has dibs on the entire front end IF I do decide to sell it. thanks though

Just to Update everyone, the car is going through a total clean up from top to bottom. I am also replacing the starter and doing all the fluid changes. I will be taking updated pictures this weekend so if there is anything that you would like to see please let me know.