View Full Version : Fs: 95 240sx Va Beach Many Extras

altalti
05-21-2007, 03:11 PM
Zach
Va Beach
1995 Nissan 240sx
mileage body 180k and motor has around 73k
post here pm me or call me 757-717-0132
Price 5.5k O.B.O. accepting possible trades if i like the car and please if its a honda no older than a 92 please.

I got this car in january and i absolutely love it. I wanted one for 3 years and finally got a good deal through a trade here on va driven. I need some cash though to pay off a loan and my parents wont let me have two cars so back to a beater for me.

- power everything and has a sunroof
- ka24de with 73k
- LSD
- short ram intake
- SAFC-2 just installed last week by Jay (VR4-EVER)
- megan racing header
- straight back exhaust 2 1/2 inch came that way LOUD
- D2 coilovers
- jdm cluster out of a s14 front clip reads km/hr other than that looks the same
- 2 infinity 12" subs in a big bandpass box akwardly placed in trunk but hit really hard with just a 200 watt amp.
- alpine cd player came with the car very nice model has ipod interface cable.
- Also will come with a brand new set of Sportmax 962's that came with the car when i got it. 18x8.5 in fron and 18x9.5 in the rear with a 2 and 3 1/2 inch lips respectively. these do not have tires on them yet and are still in the box but for the right price i can do that as well.

THE BAD
- passenger side fender and hood damage i have a picture of it can have it repaired if price is right.
- needs a new windshield before december inspection has a long crack can also replace if price is right.

currently has the wheels that are pictured which is how the car came to me they have very good tires. now on with the pictures. please do not hesitate to ask any questions.

pics: http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/altalti/the%20240/

altalti
05-22-2007, 02:15 PM
O.B.O. anyone

altalti
05-23-2007, 03:38 PM
anyone interested got a few pm's