PDA

View Full Version : FUCK CREATIVE MP3 players.. They suck balls.

gotta240
05-17-2007, 05:35 PM
I purchased the creative mp3 player a while back because of great reviews, the fm radio, and many other features.... FUCK THEM ALL.

Although the player is decent, it quit working after 3 months of light use. I sent it in under warranty and had to PAY 25 bucks for them to look at it. After determining it to be faulty they sent another one. The one they sent was BROKEN... I sent it back and they sent another one. The one they sent was scratched to hell and clearly abused. I sent it back, and just today, guess what came???

THE SAME GOSH DAMN FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. They repackaged the EXACT SAME, SCRATCHED TO HELL mp3 player and attached a letter saying they warrant my replacement part...

FUCK. I've been without music for 3 months, been to ups 3 or 4 times sending it, and am sick and tired of dealing with them... Think i'm going to just take it in the ass and listen to this scratched piece of shit till it breaks...AGAIN.:bash: :madfawk: :hammer:

Dorifto89
05-17-2007, 05:40 PM
Despite how fucking popular/trendy/whateverthefuckyouwannacall em, iPods work. It could be the nicotine they put on the touchwheel keeping me hooked, but they've worked for me....all 5 of them. So yeah I've gone through a coulple, but you'll be hardpressed to find an mp3 player that will be your best friend all the time, the technology isn't good enough yet.

Join the cult. Just do it.

Have you bought one yet?

atom
05-17-2007, 05:50 PM
Doesn't matter what company it is, sometimes you just get a lemon. My friends ipod took a shit on him and with Apple it was the same warranty bullcrap.

I don't even bother with warranties any more. I just buy the same thing at a retail store and do the old switcharoo.

gotta240
05-17-2007, 07:38 PM
I'm not mad that i got ONE lemon, i'm mad because i got 4 LEMONS in a ROW.... 3 or 4 months with no music!!!

F U C K C R E A T I V E

steve shadows
05-17-2007, 07:45 PM
yeah dude i use mine at the gym

i got it for FREE

it was a holiday gift in a package for a fam member at work

they just gave it to me

its almost too much of a pile for even the gym

:-/

BustedS13
05-17-2007, 08:14 PM
i've got two black 5g 30gb iPods for sale if you're interested :D

SimpleSexy180
05-17-2007, 08:23 PM
SANDISK SANSA..nuff said.

Akiros
05-18-2007, 01:13 AM
2 gig mini SD card on my nokia e62 cell phone.