PDA

View Full Version : Dangerous book for boys

theicecreamdan
05-09-2007, 02:05 PM
http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/images/x2/x11174.jpg

www.dangerousbookforboys.com

Highly recommended by theicecreamdan. I feel like the hair on my chest grew like 3 inches and curled at least 10 more times. Its that manly. There are so many cool things in this book, I don't really know where to start. Its a great start to knowing a lot of basic things that every guy should know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5PSdBWvx8s

Kaotik25
05-09-2007, 02:17 PM
hahaha. The youtube video sold me. Imma get one this weekend.

Baka Sama
05-09-2007, 02:19 PM
I saw that on the colbert report like last week. Isnt that book made for children?

And speaking of hairy. You need a good waxing and a lil shave under the arms.. You got a lil hamburger meat on your chest :)

theicecreamdan
05-09-2007, 02:32 PM
I've got a lot of hamburger meat on my chest. The book is made for children. Some things in there can remind you of stuff you did as a kid, some stuff you might have missed while growing up.

I couldn't find a chapter about waxing my chest, or shaving under my arms. Maybe there's another edition coming out soon? The dangerous book for little girls and metrosexual boys?

Baka Sama
05-09-2007, 02:58 PM
Hmm.. I'll have to wait for that edition to come out then. Would be a cool book if I had children though.

EvilRB
05-09-2007, 03:29 PM
See if I HAD kids, a part of me is going to be like fuck yeah I'm getting that for them and the other side would be like do I really want my kids knowing that stuff?? I could just imagine if I had all that knowledge right off the bat when I was that age. I was enough trouble and I know my kids are going to raise hell just as God's way of paying me back! I did some pretty fuckerish things when I was little!
but i will buy it for me just cause it's kool!

eastcoastS14
05-09-2007, 03:41 PM
haha that book looks sick...i hope i have a bunch of little bastards that know how to raise hell

steve shadows
05-09-2007, 03:46 PM
See if I HAD kids, a part of me is going to be like fuck yeah I'm getting that for them and the other side would be like do I really want my kids knowing that stuff?? I could just imagine if I had all that knowledge right off the bat when I was that age. I was enough trouble and I know my kids are going to raise hell just as God's way of paying me back! I did some pretty fuckerish things when I was little!

I had the anarchist cookbook when i was like 11-12

unwed_transient
05-09-2007, 04:21 PM
if more dads actually raised and spent time with their kids, that book would be irrelevant.

i guess it's good for guys who never had a father figure when it comes to raising their boys.

FaLKoN240
05-09-2007, 04:57 PM
I want it, I guess you could say for the reason Unwed says.

staygold24
05-09-2007, 05:05 PM
Looks cool. I also recommend anything by chuck palauhnuck or however you spell it.

The guy who wrote fight club.

I also liked a million little pieces, even though some of its fake.

WERDdabuilder
05-09-2007, 06:16 PM
yeah saw this book on like Inside Edition tv show or something. looks interesting. basically bringing back your childhood.

ha the dad in the vid throws a paper plane like a sissy.

and that kid is going to grow up to be a perv...perving with that periscope haha.

not to thread jack but just picked up the book "On Bullshit". pretty interesting.

DRavenS13
05-09-2007, 07:38 PM
Hm. My boy's dad is a punk. Maybe this is a good book to invest in for my son.

DoriftoPnoy
05-09-2007, 09:03 PM
sweeeeeeeeet. sounds like a good read. Think i'll go buy it.

Ichi-Go
05-09-2007, 11:51 PM
yeah any book by Chuck Palahnuck. Nuff said. Fight club best book ever. Lullaby, choke, survivor.... all good books.

theicecreamdan
05-10-2007, 12:40 AM

Getting into trouble as a little kid is such an important part of growing up. This book is full of cheeky and fun shenanigans.