PDA

View Full Version : Is This Car Really About Nissans?

k's_silvia2.0
05-07-2007, 11:35 PM
Well it seems that people enjoy hiding behind monitors and leaving other zilvians bad rep without even knowing them personally.For what reasons are unknown.Lately ive received bad rep for posting in the CRISTIANS thread.Ill quote myself I dont beleive in fairy talesNow it seems that everyone else can post their opinions without fear of getting bad rep.I seen a post that said "hail satan your all sheep"no one seemed to take that serious.I see that ixfxi is the only one with the right idea.Keep in mind that religion is always a touchy subject people tend to take it serious. AND HERE I WAS THINKING THIS IS A FORUM DEDICATED TO THE GREAT NISSANS THAT WE OWN.
Silly me.:keke:
PS:Enjoy that little moment in time when your leaving someone bad rep.:loco:

'90RPS13
05-07-2007, 11:39 PM
change tampon. dont worry, i got neeged by a fellow premie for posting my LOW car in the Low thread?

Honestly though, you should expect something as far as rep like that with a post like yours. Thats alittle harsh. A simple Agnostic or I dont believe in god would work. It sorta sounds like your mocking or looking down on them.

TheSquidd
05-07-2007, 11:40 PM
Honestly, this is Zilvia, 99% of the people here have their heads up the ass, the rest are still saving up for a premium membership. :rofl:

Just don't take that rep stuff to seriously, if you do, are YOU really about Nissans?

Bryants95240sx
05-07-2007, 11:40 PM
This is off topic section for a reason, but i dont agree with people leaving neg rep to people just b/c they dont believe the same way. Although you could have gone about it a diffrent way too so....... get over it and move on.

eastcoastS14
05-07-2007, 11:42 PM
ha someone is probably gonna neg rep you for this post too...but yeah i mean I think religion can be pretty sensitive with some people...I personally dont like the fact that you cant see who left you a rep....I have recieved neg reps with comments that dont make any sense to me...dont take the rep system too seriously, its just an internet forum

edit: I posted in dumb questions ppl ask you about ur car that my mom asked me why i needed a fast car if i wasnt going to be going fast.....some one neg repped me and left the comment "your mom owned you" hahah

Farzam
05-07-2007, 11:43 PM
Who cares?

Seriously.

More important things to worry about.

Yeah, i've been hellbent on rep before, but at least I had a legitimate reason...someone left me a neg rep pretending to be someone who scammed me.

Life goes on and this thread will probably get you neg repped.

'90RPS13
05-07-2007, 11:44 PM
^~~Go premie then.

k's_silvia2.0
05-07-2007, 11:45 PM
change tampon. dont worry, i got neeged by a fellow premie for posting my LOW car in the Low thread?

Honestly though, you should expect something as far as rep like that with a post like yours. Thats alittle harsh. A simple Agnostic or I dont believe in god would work. It sorta sounds like your mocking or looking down on them.

See thats where your wrong I have total respect for everyones "BELIEFS"
Me myself I have none.Plus I dont want this to turn into another religious thread.

'90RPS13
05-07-2007, 11:48 PM
wtf? i am not wrong in any aspect. I SAID IT SOUNDS like you are mocking. I didnt say YOU ARE mocking. Plus, I posi'ed you so hopefully you would stfu and delete this thread. oh well.

k's_silvia2.0
05-07-2007, 11:48 PM
Honestly, this is Zilvia, 99% of the people here have their heads up the ass, the rest are still saving up for a premium membership. :rofl:

Just don't take that rep stuff to seriously, if you do, are YOU really about Nissans?

Hope you dont get neg rep for that.100% Nissan ENTHUSIAST.:bow:

mRclARK1
05-07-2007, 11:51 PM
Off Topic implies that anything not relating to S-chassis' or Nissans, or for which there isn't a specific section, can be posted/discussed here. Why do you have a problem with that?

Also, I saw your post in the Christians thread... I just shrugged it off. You're entitled to your opinion, I didn't neg rep you or anything. But why get upset about people who ARE interested in discussing/friendly debating things of that nature, doing so in the proper section?

Honestly, this forum would get boring quick if EVERYTHING posted had to relate to Nissans or cars in general. That's what makes a lot of other forums no good, you can't do that kind of thing on them. You can on Zilvia and that makes it better. :bigok:

k's_silvia2.0
05-07-2007, 11:52 PM
wtf? i am not wrong in any aspect. I SAID IT SOUNDS like you are mocking. I didnt say YOU ARE mocking. Plus, I posi'ed you so hopefully you would stfu and delete this thread. oh well.

Sorry I must of read to fast.

k's_silvia2.0
05-07-2007, 11:54 PM
Off Topic implies that anything not relating to S-chassis' or Nissans, or for which there isn't a specific section, can be posted/discussed here. Why do you have a problem with that?

Also, I saw your post in the Christians thread... I just shrugged it off. You're entitled to your opinion, I didn't neg rep you or anything. But why get upset about people who ARE interested in discussing/friendly debating things of that nature, doing so in the proper section?

Honestly, this forum would get boring quick if EVERYTHING posted had to relate to Nissans or cars in general. That's what makes a lot of other forums no good, you can't do that kind of thing on them. You can on Zilvia and that makes it better. :bigok:

I agree with you on some of that stuff but in my oponion RELIGION AND POLITICS cant be discussed only debated.

SochBAT
05-07-2007, 11:57 PM
touchy subjects always blow hard. Don't take it too literally. Rep is rep, is rep is rep.

If you don't bash on others, you're good. Sometimes it sounds like you're bashing, but don't mean to sound like you are. Pick your words wisely.

Phlip
05-07-2007, 11:59 PM
I am growing quite weary with the threads with people with something to say about rep they've been left.
The fact here is that religion IS a very touchy subject on ANY forum, not just Zilvia (hell, even on forums FOR religion). Keep in mind, as well, that some people (read: "most," as it were) are not mature enough to speak their piece about what they do or do not believe, preferring to randomly spout ignorant bullshit and offer up negative reputation.
As a forum, we are not obligated to tell you who it is who left you the rep, but I am GUARANTEEING you that you can read that thread and see who it was that left it, I have already offered said user negative reputation myself, as have several others apparently...
Don't take it personal, douche canoes like that generally don't last long around here, they go to other forums and fail to matter anymore.

TheSquidd
05-08-2007, 12:02 AM
douche canoes

:rofl:

Quote of the day.

k's_silvia2.0
05-08-2007, 12:05 AM
I am growing quite weary with the threads with people with something to say about rep they've been left.
The fact here is that religion IS a very touchy subject on ANY forum, not just Zilvia (hell, even on forums FOR religion). Keep in mind, as well, that some people (read: "most," as it were) are not mature enough to speak their piece about what they do or do not believe, preferring to randomly spout ignorant bullshit and offer up negative reputation.
As a forum, we are not obligated to tell you who it is who left you the rep, but I am GUARANTEEING you that you can read that thread and see who it was that left it, I have already offered said user negative reputation myself, as have several others apparently...
Don't take it personal, douche canoes like that generally don't last long around here, they go to other forums and fail to matter anymore.

:bow: Understood.Thanks

FaLKoN240
05-08-2007, 12:54 AM
This is the VERY reason I never opened that pandora's box of a thread.

C. Senor
05-08-2007, 02:16 AM

hahaha thats just funny. but you should have very well known that something was going to come about from that message. suck it up its the internet. unless someone came up to you with a knife and put it to your throat and said "so it looks like you're not gonna have a fairytale ending" and then laughs. just let it go.

ThatGuy
05-08-2007, 05:13 AM
I think this thread has resolved itself.

:lockd: :bow: