PDA

View Full Version : Racist Mexican Gangs "Ethnic Cleansing" Blacks In L.A.

EvilRB
05-07-2007, 05:35 PM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/220107mexicangangs.htm

Found this on another forum and is an interesting read. It's fucked up but it's not to surprising how stupid people are. I just shake my head at this one.

wootwoot
05-07-2007, 05:49 PM
Yeah, i still cant believe people are so dumb...Genocide still? God, what year is it? How is this still common??

I once had a drunk black man come up to me when I was in the ghetto. He had some information to share with me.

"You know one thing...blacks AND whites..will always have in common..."

"No, what?"

"They both fuckin hate Mexicans"

then he walked off. What a world! hahah

SochBAT
05-07-2007, 05:55 PM
LOL.

In one typical case," writes journalist Brentin Mock, "Three members of the Pomona 12 attacked an African-American teenager, Kareem Williams, in his front yard in 2002. When his uncle, Roy Williams, ran to help his nephew, gang member Richard Diaz told him, "N****** have no business living in Pomona because this is 12th Street territory." According to witnesses, Diaz then told the other gang members, "Pull out the gun! Shoot the n******! Shoot the n******!"

That was local. F*ing morons.

LB.Motoring
05-07-2007, 06:00 PM
lol I found this funny on the link

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/march2006/290306atzlan2.jpg

mrmephistopheles
05-07-2007, 06:04 PM
I'm all for gang on gang violence. Gangs are stupid, and anything that can increase their Darwin factor, I support.

As far as racially motivated violence, though - I think it's dumb. To go for genocide is even more stupid. Humans have been around for thousands of years, constantly battling each other for existence, and (oddly enough) there is still great ethnic diversity, despite to best efforts of folks like Hitler.

azndoc
05-07-2007, 06:28 PM
I believe that racism will always be around, do I like, no. Is it part of life? Yes. That's just the way it is in the world.

Gang on gang violence is what it is. I don't care as long as regular civilians don't get hurt. If it's gang on gang then it's on them. It's their choice to join and do what they do. But usually it's the innocent bystanders that get injured or killed.

drift_wood
05-07-2007, 07:00 PM
This is just bull shit it angers me so much that illegal immigrants can come here and be protected by our government.. and have free medical insurance supplied by our tax money.. They think that it is ok to come here and join a gang and steal cars which usually end up being s13's and s14's or break into them, I think it is time to start seriously protecting our borders so we can finally end this problem. I will not stand around as south San Diego turns into the next Tiajuana and so on... I do have respect for the mexicans that come here to work and be diligent to support there families....even though they send on average 8.3 billion dollars that they make back into mexico which significantly hurts our economy... I work with some illegal immigrants and they are great people, and very hard workers.... granted one of the chefs at my work tried to steal my english bulldog puppy and I almost killed him.... but it is different when immigrants come here and start violence.... :fawk2:

wootwoot
05-07-2007, 07:03 PM
Check yourself with your hating

fliprayzin240sx
05-07-2007, 07:12 PM
Aint there more mexicans now in whittier area than blacks?

staygold24
05-07-2007, 07:57 PM
genocide or any racially based hate is fucking retarded.

ixfxi
05-07-2007, 08:44 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lUoUDuAPCZA

theicecreamdan
05-07-2007, 09:31 PM
This is just bull shit it angers me so much that illegal immigrants can come here and be protected by our government.. and have free medical insurance supplied by our tax money.. They think that it is ok to come here and join a gang and steal cars which usually end up being s13's and s14's or break into them, I think it is time to start seriously protecting our borders so we can finally end this problem. I will not stand around as south San Diego turns into the next Tiajuana and so on... I do have respect for the mexicans that come here to work and be diligent to support there families....even though they send on average 8.3 billion dollars that they make back into mexico which significantly hurts our economy... I work with some illegal immigrants and they are great people, and very hard workers.... granted one of the chefs at my work tried to steal my english bulldog puppy and I almost killed him.... but it is different when immigrants come here and start violence.... :fawk2:

This is a completely separate discussion. Its been here and I think it ended up being locked.

Matej
05-07-2007, 09:32 PM
Good thing LA has The Shield.

eastcoastS14
05-07-2007, 09:33 PM
ok first of all i dont even think that story is real...just the way it was written plus some of the other stories makes it seem like the whole site is put together by conspiracy theorist types. If it is true its totally ridiculous and sad. I find it incredibly ridiculous that its alledgedly a problem that the police have known about since 95...I can somewhat understand police lax attitude toward gang violence figuring let them kill each other, but if we are talking about gang members killing innocent people and the polices reaction is....the city is to warn people "Local gangs will attack any black person that comes into the city." I think its ridiculous.. im willing to bet when this shit spreads to beverly hills and they start killing rich white people police will take action. Although I am seriously doubting this story is true, I find it pretty hard to believe that theres a group with an openly anti american agenda that is actually killing people and claiming it plans to over throw the government and its still running around with the US govt taking no action.....post 9/11 these guys would be dead or in jail in a heartbeat.....story's fake

and just so everyone is aware: those of you who said they cant believe a genocide would occur genocides have been raging in Africa for the past few decades with deaths in the millions and the international community turning a blind eye to it

BOROSUN
05-07-2007, 09:52 PM
they're tired of black guys taking thier girls, even the fat ones.

FaLKoN240
05-07-2007, 10:00 PM
This article is bullshit, and anyone that reads up any "credible" news article on a website called Prison Planet is a moron.

If these guys are so smart and great, why are they in jail? People who have an effect on the world and do so in a lucrative way, have enough resources and power to ensure they don't get caught.

For some guys that think prison life is something to be glorified and declare that PRISON GANGS are dictating a RACIAL WAR and GENOCIDE, ANYWHERE inside of America is obviously a moron.

What else makes me think this is some bullshit is how far into the political spectrum this dumb ass is. I can't even tell if this is far left or far right, but I know it's far from intelligent.

Here's the quote that proves this shit is fake and biased.

And who bankrolls these pocket radicals? Billionaire tax-exempt foundations and NGO's owned by white men. Organizations like the Ford Foundation, groups who are zealous in their quest to eliminate the middle class and destroy America, turning it into a cashless society, compact city, surveillance control grid where only two tiers of society exist - the elite and the poor slaves.

eastcoastS14
05-07-2007, 10:06 PM
they're tired of black guys taking thier girls, even the fat ones.

youre an idiot

Ricks15
05-07-2007, 10:09 PM
Thats such old news people. And why the fuck would some of you believe that shit thats on there, "Mexican gangs" for fucks sake why do mexicans automatically get generalized as the only race full of gangs in LA and through out the US. There are also central american gangs and south american gangs that make up for that shit too people. THINK next time:wtc:

s13gold
05-07-2007, 10:58 PM
thumbs down for gangs. PERIOD

projekt_s13
05-08-2007, 01:09 AM
This reminds me of a similar event that happened at my high school (Castlemont High in Oakland) a few years ago.

On Cinco de mayo there was a black vs mexican riot, if you were mexican and a gang of black guys saw you they would beat the living shit out of you and vice versa. Teachers locked eveyone in the classrooms and riot police showed up. It was crazy, im of hispanic decent so i know what its like being hunted. heh

Farzam
05-08-2007, 01:29 AM
I remember I was skating in Corona and I saw some crazy ass fight. And then I skated away before someone thought I was a Hispanic guy on the sidelines...I don't really want to get hit by an 8 ball in a sock.

That story sounds really fucking dumb, but sadly enough shit like that does happen.

I say we have SWAT teams go shoot every gang member to death. 3 in the head, make sure they're dead.

adrians_s13
05-08-2007, 01:34 AM
damn... I was in Pomona like last week... scarry stuff. I seriously tried not to make any eye contact with any ese there.

rhyderofthastorm
05-08-2007, 01:54 AM
Gangs are fucking retarded, claiming pride and respect for what? None ever really make anything of themselves enough to be proud of. The mentality of "let them kill each other and not get involved" is really flawed because as stated in a previous post, there's always someone not in any way involved getting caught up. I was one of those bystanders that was in the wrong place at the wrong time and ended up with buckshot permanently stuck in my back. To this day there's still no id on the shooters or any motive. LAPD needs to work on their gang units and prevention programs.

/end rant

[Richard]

C. Senor
05-08-2007, 02:11 AM
damn, even though some of that shit sounds like it was made up i bet you it really is there. if mexicans are the biggest gang i dont know, i dontknow the numbers. but shit like that happens...theres more shit being ran from inside the prison than most of you think. most head guys are in jail so alot of decisions come from there. i dont know how true it is that mexicans are targetting just any black person, but it completely true that mexicans and blacks dont get along...it's always been like that and more than likely will. thats why there is so much brown on black violence and vice versa. the same thing goes the other way too. i remember there were 2 mexican brothers were shot dead for wearing raiders jersey's..fuckin raiders jersey come on. just for getting lonst and ending up in a black neighborhood. that shit is stupid. and it sucks because shit like that gets everyone stereotypes. only a few people on here have seen me, i'm your typical mexican kid...short on the big side shaved head usually wear somewhat baggy pants and an oversized tee. i have no gang affiliations or anything...haha but i still get sterotyped and sometimes held for just looking the part. the worse is when i'm at the mall and apporoached by people...normally black people and asked what's the hat for...when i wear hats....just because i'm mexican wearin a cap i'm automatically a gang member....shits stupid. this whole thing is stupid....violence gang hate all stupid....damn now i'm kinda mad.

Wahl 136
05-08-2007, 07:01 AM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/january2007/220107mexicans2.jpg

I've never seen or heard anything like this....

mrmephistopheles
05-08-2007, 07:59 AM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/january2007/220107mexicans2.jpg

I've never seen or heard anything like this....

Whatever crackpot came up with this story should've used better images.
http://www.mexica-movement.org/
That group isn't about mexicans, it's about the indigenous peoples of the Americas claiming ownership of the land and demanding the removal of all persons that arrived after 1492. Kind of a crackpot movement, really, and not applicable to the topic at hand.

edit: it's almost like crackpot vs crackpot - the mexica movement's basis is that the settlement of the Americas by european colonists was terrorism, that smallpox was used as a weapon, etc etc. I can understand their basic argument (that the land was usurped from the indigenous peoples), but honestly, getting mad about shit that happened 500 years ago via the actions of our great^10 grandfathers is a bit pointless. Granted I realize that religious zealots wage wars over shit that happened long ago, but frankly this is akin to me getting pissed off about the Roman invasion of England. In the end, it's spinning wheels, because nothing will ultimately change for it.

Matej
05-08-2007, 10:26 AM
I blame videogames!

There was a story on the news over here not too long ago about some kid whose family moved here from LA to escape gang violence, and then a month later some KC gang shot him for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Baka Sama
05-08-2007, 10:46 AM
Very interesting Topic...

That site is most likely fake, however I saw on the news a few weeks ago a segment called "Brown vs. Browner". It talked about how Hispanic gang violence towards blacks and vice versa are increasing. It ago gave recent examples of racist motivated attacks between the two. I really think the large number of Mexican immigrants in this country is about to really start having a large effect on US citizens. Already I would be hired almost immediately if I spook english and spanish at jobs around here. I say let them come on over lol. The more latin girls the better!!!

One thing I cant stand though is when black people talk down about Mexican immigrants. Things like "I cant believe there coming over here/ They’re taking our jobs/ I dont wanna live next to them!" Hahaha some black people treat mexicans the same way whites use to treat blacks. Its like they completely forgot about how it feels to be treated like you’re less than human.

Also I think there should be a better awareness of birth control to large hispanic areas. Granted it may be in there culture to have kids at an early age, but in America that just sets you up for failure and a life of living off the government.

ranger240
05-08-2007, 11:56 AM
eh this mess is only going to get worse if we dont fix it sooner rather than later... as to the credibility of the prisonplanet website, very biased and questionable, no real sources.

what we need to do is:
1. cut off border of illegal immigration, it will help both citzens and present illegals standard of living, (less influx population, supply cut of cheap labor)

2. bring the motherfucking smack down on these damn gangs, they busted up the latin kings in hartford in the 1990's via reco acts and stuff.... they NEEEEEEED to do such stuff in Cali if they havent already, the organized gang problem around hartford is MUCH better than it was.

3. improve education system in l.a., an l.a. teacher friend of mine has crazy horror stories of how bad the school is, (forgot what area though) they need to do more to give kids there a viable alternative to being a weak ass looser thug.. and to break any bit of a subculture condusive and glorifying of criminal behavior.

3. reform immigration process, ive been opposed to this illegal imigration stuff since i first read about it in weekly reader in 2nd grade, but we need to allow for some assimilation process of illegals already here, booting out any motherfucker with a record of theft or violent crimes. are such records even availible??? if not, allow for a citizenship process similar to legal resident aliens,

4.ha (this is a pipe dream) try to beef up mexicos economy/standard of living, so the incentive to come here is lessened, hopefully NAFTA works positively
theres other stuff left out.. but im tired and have better things to think about...
( i realize these gang members arnt just mexican, but fixing mexico would solve a big piece of the problem)

even though that article is b.s... does it make anyone else want to become a cop and fuckin lay the smack down on those bitches?.

sorry for writing soo much

santacruisin
05-08-2007, 12:26 PM
yeah if Mexico didn't have such a piss poor economony rampant with corruption then we wouldn't have such an immigration issue. The fact of the matter is that to make it in Mexico you have to come to the U.S. to work. People think everything is cheaper in Mexico but it isn't, prices of everything are comparable if not equal to the United States and with wages approaching $1-2 a day, you do the math. There is a serious economic push and pull factor that drives illegal immigration.

When you add the Drug war and the illegal drug market to immigrant neighborhoods you get gangs, turf wars and rampant violence. The latino and black gangs are only fighting for territory and more drug money. By consolidating the latino gangs under a cause of pushing out the blacks they are simply elinimating competition like Microsoft or any other conglomerate. Once the blacks are out they turn the guns back on each other. its all very basic and simple.

Legalize drugs, goodbye gang revenue. Invest in Mexican business and economic reform, goodbye illegal immigration. Keep shit the way it is, hello class warfare.

picho
05-08-2007, 12:35 PM
wow thats all i have to say.

iwishiwas-all*
05-08-2007, 01:41 PM
i think this is a fight that the blacks will definately win, just wait to this shit hits mainstream rap. done.

wootwoot
05-08-2007, 01:56 PM
wow, a lot of you are total idiots.

TOMKAIRA93
05-08-2007, 02:26 PM
They need Jesus!!!

nismolvr
05-08-2007, 02:30 PM
why would anyone beleive that stupid article,its clearly aimed to piss people off, hatefull towards illegal immigrants.the images and everything.any type of violence is wrong .I am mexican/american and I just got out 3 weeks ago today from folsom(im not proud of it,I am thankful i made it out alive),and thereis no such thing as mexican gangs systematically doing genoside on black people.There is a mexican gang that runs with blacks ,the others dont.but even so, they still respect each other.yes shit happens there are riots thats just part the prison environment.Dont beleive everything on the web.Anytime mexicans wave a mexican flag the american media takes it out of context.they dont show us also waving an american flag, do they?There is good and bad in every race .and i do not condone any type of violence against any human..you wanna change the world? begin with your self... peace

BOROSUN
05-08-2007, 04:05 PM
Aint there more mexicans now in whittier area than blacks?

i live close to a school, i just notice that today. i was like where the black kids at. also i notice more mexicans around the neighborhood. its kind of foreign to me since all my school i went to in nyc & nj are more diverse.

i like to disclose this:

yeah that was offensive...im half black and there are other ppl of color on this forum so apparently you dont know whats up...think before you post..and youre still an idiot-eastcoasts14

some kiddies here are uptight, walking around with a stick up their ass.

are you serious guy. but, i apologize if it did offend you.
but, seriously take that stick out up your ass, buddy. its nothing, im half black also did you know?;)

theicecreamdan
05-08-2007, 04:06 PM
I say we have SWAT teams go shoot every gang member to death. 3 in the head, make sure they're dead.

you got it all wrong, its chest chest head.

ManoNegra
05-08-2007, 04:16 PM
There were some articles on the LA Times about this topic a little while ago. It focused on a Latin gang in an Inglewood neighborhood - forget which one exactly. Apparently it originates with the Mexican Mafia - it wants Latin gangs to solidify their hold on their turf. Gang members that don't comply risk repercussions when they go to jail.
Don't know how much truth there is to that though.
Anywhere you have poverty and a ghetto you'll have gangs. It's easy to generalize but don't forget that every new immigrant group has dealt with these issues.

HyperTek
05-08-2007, 04:18 PM
lol I found this funny on the link

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/march2006/290306atzlan2.jpg

TRUE, i think this is a big problem in the media, reminding people that the color line does exsist... giving people a reason to stick with thier related ethnic and not socialize with others.

Growing up in socal schools, children interact with a mixed ethnic, so I hung out wiht everyone.. yet there where always those groups who saw themselves as better then others.

Im kinda upset about the hiphop/rap radiostations now becuase of it, i perfer english in my music.

ManoNegra
05-08-2007, 04:21 PM
That billboard was an hot topic a couple of years ago. A new TV station was launched in Southern California and the billboard was a deliberate attempt to cause controversy. Bad publicity still good publicity sort of deal.
Pissed me off aswell.

ALEXTHESUS*PECT
05-08-2007, 04:40 PM
i too think this websight is kinda iffy when being considered credible. but i live in a strongly hispanic dominated area and literally can go weeks without seeing a black person even drive down my street. you can't help but feel bad for the black/african american community as there is even alot of hate amongst themselves. the ones that strive to make themselves, and the world better, dislike the other black people that they feel hold the race back and keep putting up walls! one of the black people i work for call other black people niggas, and he means it in the negative way; not the cool hip hop way! it just sucks all around when both hispanics and blacks have no place to go but the ghettos and slums and then just feed off the racism and bigotry fed to them by the generation before! i hope my child learns better then this and then passes it to their children!

Baka Sama
05-08-2007, 05:23 PM
one of the black people i work for call other black people niggas, and he means it in the negative way; not the cool hip hop way! it just sucks all around when both hispanics and blacks have no place to go but the ghettos and slums and then just feed off the racism and bigotry fed to them by the generation before! i hope my child learns better then this and then passes it to their children!

There is no "cool hip hop way" to say niggas. It makes me so sick to hear people say that. That word needs to end out of everyones mouth. Its true what you said about black people having hate among themselves. I really think the only way to help all black people out is to get rid of rap music, period. It makes people stupid! Yes there are smart people who listen to rap and mc's who dont talk about drugs and violence but it needs to stop to help black america! Ive never been more serious about anything in my life.

ManoNegra
05-08-2007, 05:24 PM
I kinda agree, rap sucks for the most part but I love Hip Hop.

Baka Sama
05-08-2007, 05:55 PM
Not to get off topic but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtuPxvXoIqs&mode=related&search=

I cant believe these people are rich. They keep saying that rappers are talking about what they see in their environment. But they fail to realize that they are glorifying it and not showing how wrong it is.

Matej
05-08-2007, 05:59 PM
Everyone should be allowed to openly use "racist" words (except for Carlos Mencia, the gangs need to get to him quick), seriously, what's the big deal, they're just words, people need to stop being so offended by a bunch of letters put together. If they became commonly used then the offensive factor would just wear off, and people would accept them like they've accepted other words that one wouldn't dare say in public 50 years ago. A good place to start would be with TV and movies, they should also show more interracial couples and families, and etc. Yes, it would be shocking and controversial at first, but people would get over it. I think that people are just still slowly going through assimilation which began a few hundred years ago, and I really hope it'll speed up and get better soon in today's world where people are allowed to travel almost wherever they want and live and interact with people of all races and ethnicities.

And if anyone somehow concludes that I'm racist from what I said, know that I'm not. :)

HyperTek
05-08-2007, 06:06 PM
i like how this thread goes to switch lanes and target black people and rap music lol

I see your points tho, pretty much saying now that media influence is why some people cant improve themselves.. because they feel they have to live thier lives the way that it is depicted in the media.

HyperTek
05-08-2007, 06:08 PM
Everyone should be allowed to openly use "racist" words (except for Carlos Mencia, the gangs need to get to him quick), seriously, what's the big deal, they're just words, people need to stop being so offended by a bunch of letters put together. If they became commonly used then the offensive factor would just wear off, and people would accept them like they've accepted other words that one wouldn't dare say in public 50 years ago. A good place to start would be with TV and movies, they should also show more interracial couples and families, and etc. Yes, it would be shocking and controversial at first, but people would get over it. I think that people are just still slowly going through assimilation which began a few hundred years ago, and I really hope it'll speed up and get better soon in today's world where people are allowed to travel almost wherever they want and live and interact with people of all races and ethnicities.

And if anyone somehow concludes that I'm racist from what I said, know that I'm not. :)

I could express my thoughts as to how retarded that sounds, but you are entitled to express your opinions

slappythehomelessclown
05-08-2007, 07:35 PM
:aw: :aw: OH MY GOD , OH MY GOD!:aw: :aw:

I cant beleive that there is another race other than white people that are being called racist!!!!:aw:

oh my god!!!:aw:

i thought i would never read such a thing!!

this is good for us white people , maybe the black people will stop blaming the whites for all thier problems and blame it all on the GOTDAMN RACIST MEXICANS!!!

goddamn racist fuckin mexicans!!!!...oh god , I LOVE IT!!

Baka Sama
05-08-2007, 07:48 PM
....... And just like that this thread has gone down the toliet. Good job.

slappythehomelessclown
05-08-2007, 08:20 PM
....... And just like that this thread has gone down the toliet. Good job.

your so welcome!...kisses!:mephfawk:

eastcoastS14
05-08-2007, 09:19 PM
i like to disclose this:

yeah that was offensive...im half black and there are other ppl of color on this forum so apparently you dont know whats up...think before you post..and youre still an idiot-eastcoasts14

some kiddies here are uptight, walking around with a stick up their ass.

are you serious guy. but, i apologize if it did offend you.
but, seriously take that stick out up your ass, buddy. its nothing, im half black also did you know?;)

^^ listen kid i dont know you from a fuckin hole in the wall your not one of my fucking boys so ur jokes arent funny to me....you made a stupid ass joke about black people, i told your a fucking idiot....you left me a little grey sqare and a comment that said "o did I offend you? I guess you dont know whats up" to prove once and for all that your a fucking idiot so i simply responded....and yah ur still a fucking idiot

Matej
05-08-2007, 09:32 PM
I could express my thoughts as to how retarded that sounds, but you are entitled to express your opinions
Sorry, I explained it very badly. I guess I just really wish that all the dumb racial terms and barriers were gone. I have many great Asian and black friends, lately I've been the token white guy, haha, but many times I feel like I have to be really picky about wording certain things so I don't offend or make anyone feel awkward, even though that would never be my intention.

eastcoastS14
05-08-2007, 09:51 PM
I love how incredibly off topic this thread is going to get lol....I find the amount of racism in this country very sad...and i find the fact that people seem to accept it as a part of life even sadder....this country needs another elequent speaker like martin luther king jr. people need to put aside thier differences and forget about who is what color, cause when it comes down to it who really cares

I advise you all to go out and rent the movie crash...I think it shows the best and worst sides of all of us

EDacIouSX
05-08-2007, 09:54 PM
I've been trying to get congress to line the border with land mines but they won't listen. :mad:

mr_kill_666
05-08-2007, 10:03 PM
people need to let this stuff go. there is always going to be racism no matter where you are. just because this is America doesn't mean we cant be racist. let it go, it happens here and it happens everywhere. just fucking stop trying to make sense of why there is racism. because no matter what time, place, space you are in there is always going to be hatred to other people. just live your life.

dame "crackers", "beaners", "niggers", "chinks", "japs" and etc.:fawk2:

eastcoastS14
05-08-2007, 10:08 PM
ok now this thread has OFFICALLY gone down the toilet.......

slappythehomelessclown
05-08-2007, 10:24 PM
I've been trying to get congress to line the border with land mines but they won't listen. :mad:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

C. Senor
05-08-2007, 10:49 PM
i like how this went from mexican hating blacks to then immigrants being the problem to blacks to the n word to going down the toilet to hate amonst ourselves.....thats all bullshit. you guys want racism visit a foreign country where the cops will let you die before helping you, immigrants being the problem seriously close off the border and watch how your yard will be all overgrown and you'll have no fruits to eat. lol i'm somewhat serious on that. but this has all gone to shit, and i think it should be locked until most of us can discuss like adults and not like little 15 year olds with no sense of the how the world works.

eastcoastS14
05-08-2007, 10:54 PM
:lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd:

BOROSUN
05-09-2007, 12:03 AM
what you got problems with fat mexican chicks? stop overreacting boy!

C. Senor
05-09-2007, 12:09 AM
was that directed towards me: i hope it wasnt...either way yes i do actually.

Phlip
05-09-2007, 01:03 AM
people need to let this stuff go. there is always going to be racism no matter where you are. just because this is America doesn't mean we cant be racist. let it go, it happens here and it happens everywhere. just fucking stop trying to make sense of why there is racism. because no matter what time, place, space you are in there is always going to be hatred to other people. just live your life.

dame "crackers", "beaners", "niggers", "chinks", "japs" and etc.:fawk2:

Sure, there will always be racism, but we would prefer you to practice your own ignorance without subjecting our members to your bullshit.
Take 3 months in timeout, and know that if I search your IP and find another name tied to it, I am banning all of them outright and this is your ONLY warning.
:aw: :aw: OH MY GOD , OH MY GOD!:aw: :aw:

I cant beleive that there is another race other than white people that are being called racist!!!!:aw:

oh my god!!!:aw:

i thought i would never read such a thing!!

this is good for us white people , maybe the black people will stop blaming the whites for all thier problems and blame it all on the GOTDAMN RACIST MEXICANS!!!

goddamn racist fuckin mexicans!!!!...oh god , I LOVE IT!!

Was a year not long enough?
I mean, I really just don't fuckin' like you, I could disappear you for permanent this time and not even blink

Phlip
05-09-2007, 01:08 AM
AND TO EVERYONE ELSE
... I strongly suggest not going down the road of "mr_kill_666," because I REALLY started to straight up delete this thread before it even went there.
Hindsight is 20/20 I guess.

ALEXTHESUS*PECT
05-09-2007, 01:31 AM
There is no "cool hip hop way" to say niggas. It makes me so sick to hear people say that. That word needs to end out of everyones mouth.

by no means do i condone the use of the word in any situation. i was just trying to convey the negativity and contempt he holds his own race. unless people make a true effort racism, to and from any other race will never go away.........:-/

ThatGuy
05-09-2007, 04:47 AM
I knew this thread would turn to shit as soon as it was started.

Too many immature idiots to have an intelligent conversation about a topic like this.

This is over.

:lockd: