PDA

View Full Version : Hear about the drift ban?...well...

slappythehomelessclown
05-03-2007, 07:32 PM
im gonna get sued for this one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0QSgmSTiMM

if your not in the know...

Uptight Neighbors Manage to Ban Drifting at Altamont Speedway

A couple that built a mansion next to Altamont Speedway have managed to impose a temporary ban on drifting at the long-established California motorsports facility. The drifters plan on reversing the decision at the Board of Supervisors meeting today, and taking the battle to Arnold Schwarzenegger if they lose. Support your local race track

AND.................................

"Motorsports in Northern California has been issued a direct and tremendous blow by the Board of Supervisors of Alameda County. At their past meeting, the Board – led by a tyrannical President Scott Haggerty – has banned Sprint Car Racing, Sports Car Racing, Figure 8 Racing, Autocross Events, Midget Racing, Kart Racing, Motorcycle Racing, Supermoto Events, Drifting, Enduro Racing, Driving Schools, Gymkhanas, and Club Rallies at Altamont Motorsports Park.

Why? Because a handful of neighbors living next to the 43-year old race track were able to convince Supervisor Haggerty that any form of motorsports, other than NASCAR, involves drugs, gangs, alcohol and illegal street racing. Who knows, maybe NASCAR is next on the list…

Supervisors Haggerty overstepped his authority and mishandled the decision that was presented to the Board. The fact that the Board was asked to answer the appeal… and ONLY the appeal… and that Haggerty took the discussion to a new level presents an opening for us to have the decision reversed.

The rationale for this heavy-handed decision is based solely on perception, bias and discrimination… and is without fact. So, we need to tell them the facts; the facts about who we are, what our families are like, what jobs and education we have, how much money we spend in Alameda County and throughout the State when we travel for motorsports. Most importantly, we need tell Alameda County that this issue will not rest until every segment of legitimate motorsports is available to all.

Send email, call or fax a letter to the following people. Let them know and be heard that you support DRIFTING in Alameda County.

Simple 1 minute phone call will help or letter will help keep drifting alive in Northern California.

Mr. Chris Bazar, Planning Director, is a GOOD GUY and friends to drifters and Altamont Motorsports Park… so don’t take your frustration out on him! Instead, be supportive and positive.

1. Alameda County Planning Department
Chriz Bazar – Planning Director.
224 W. Winton, Room 111
Hayward, CA 94544
E-Mail: [email protected]
Fax: 510-785-8793

2. Scott Haggerty - President of Alameda County
Phone: (510) 272-6691 –Leave a message if no one answers
Send him email here
(http://www.acgov.org/jsp_app/feedback/feedback.jsp?id=BOSd1)

3. Write a letter to Alameda County or call each person

The Board of Supervisor’s mailing address:
County of Alameda - Administration Building
1221 Oak Street, Suite 536, Oakland, CA 94612

Names of the Current Alameda County Board of Supervisors:

District 1: Scott Haggerty - President
District 2: Gail Steele
District 3: Alice Lai-Bitker - Vice President
District 4: Nate Miley
District 5: Keith Carson

Phone Numbers:

District 1: (510) 272-6691
District 2: (510) 272-6692
District 3: (510) 272-6693
District 4: (510) 272-6694
District 5: (510) 272-6695
www.acgov.org

4. Contact the Governor

Governor’s Office

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
State Capitol Building
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone: 916-445-2841
Fax: 916-445-4633

Email: To send an Email please visit:
http://www.govmail.ca.gov

We appreciate all your help and support.

For any question please contact [email protected]"

http://www.houston240sx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21733

the lovely couple that banned drifting...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/slappythehomelessclown/whore_asshole.jpg

Mr. and Mrs. Rivard

I know back in the day i wasnt liked at all here , i didnt care then and i dont care now , DOH':fawk2:

azndoc
05-03-2007, 07:42 PM
^^^ so that's what evil looks like.

Hmmm.....

Phlip
05-03-2007, 08:05 PM
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=141739
I had not clicked on that thread before doing so to get the link to it, even then I only did so to make sure that I was headed in the right direction.
... to answer the question posed in the thread title, yes, Zilvia had heard of it.

slappythehomelessclown
05-03-2007, 08:18 PM
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=141739
I had not clicked on that thread before doing so to get the link to it, even then I only did so to make sure that I was headed in the right direction.
... to answer the question posed in the thread title, yes, Zilvia had heard of it.

:gives:

more or less just spreading the vid around like zilvia spreads hate.

ixfxi
05-03-2007, 08:25 PM

Behind every man, is a strong woman.

Too bad this guy is hiding behind his wife, like a bitch.

I'm going to save this picture and print tee-shirts with it. Hopefully, this will cause a movement to help bring back "REAL MEN," like in the old days.. pre-feminism. Nowadays, guys are acting like fuckin BITCHES.

Jeeeeeez... wake up america, get the balls back from your spouse's pocket.

projectdrifter
05-03-2007, 09:21 PM
there was a fight up in the air at englistown like 3 years ago for the same basic reason. its bs most of the people living in them built around the track so they knew what was there(motorsports) they should have 2 live with their decission in life or spend another few million and move out of the neighborhood.

BOROSUN
05-03-2007, 10:35 PM
umm where you been clown?

my uncle lives near english town racetrack. he's a ballah rolling on million dollars houses.

but, i havent heard him complained about it. i can hear the cars too.

slappythehomelessclown
05-03-2007, 10:58 PM
umm where you been clown?

well , i was banned from here for a year or so , and im banned from Nico for life.:bigok:

xblack240x
05-03-2007, 11:12 PM
LOL funny vid, hope nothing bad results from it...

Dorifto89
05-04-2007, 02:10 AM
I'm literally speechless. Remember boys and girls, humans like this are only here to show us how not to be. Whatever we do in the near future, please let's not stoop down to their immature chickenshit-assed way of living.

UfoZ8myCow
05-04-2007, 09:18 AM
Why the hell would you build your mansion next to a racetrack if you know all those motorsports bother you????? Obviously if youre building mansions youve got some money, couldnt find a different spot?

People are dumb.

vvtisupra
05-04-2007, 10:29 AM
whats funny is they have a moto X track on their property. If 2 stroke and 4 strokes clanging 100 feet from you house doesn;t bother you how is a racetrack 100 Yards going to bother you. What a bunch of dickless wonders, someone draw a hitler stache on her picture so i can Hail to Hitler

PITCH
05-04-2007, 11:42 AM

:rofl: :Owned:

Irukandji
05-04-2007, 01:26 PM
That video fails. Just comes off as a mad 16 year old kid who learned how to use windows home video editor...

Yes almost every type of racing was banned from Altamont except Nascar, but I personally think it would be funny to see everyone drive out to Altamont's events to watch. They didn't want to ban the sport, they wanted to ban US.
God the Rivards are some ugly farts.

santacruisin
05-04-2007, 01:49 PM
mamacita has got some titties!!! i bet she used to be a real piece of ass before that closet ass bandit made an honest woman out of her. ask ur dads and uncles if they ever banged her. i bet they did lol!

slappythehomelessclown
05-04-2007, 08:11 PM
That video fails. Just comes off as a mad 16 year old kid who learned how to use windows home video editor..

this is why i love zilvia!..your all :mrmeph: 's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrs.drift33
05-04-2007, 09:29 PM

HAHAHAHAHA LMAO!!!

I'm going to save this picture and print tee-shirts with it. Hopefully, this will cause a movement to help bring back "REAL MEN," like in the old days.. pre-feminism. Nowadays, guys are acting like fuckin BITCHES.

Jeeeeeez... wake up america, get the balls back from your spouse's pocket.

ill buy a shirt

NemeGuero
05-04-2007, 09:34 PM
HAHA, I <3 the vid.

may be immature but I feel like they deserve a big fuck you!!

slappythehomelessclown
05-04-2007, 11:28 PM
HAHA, I <3 the vid. they deserve a big fuck you!!

thank you and i agree.

civilized_drifter
05-05-2007, 12:37 AM
someone draw a hitler stache on her picture so i can Hail to Hitler

ok,
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/5261/whoreassholeek0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

20 til 3
05-05-2007, 12:55 AM
i'm going to build a house next to them and call up the athority to shut down there moto-x track

only in america

slappythehomelessclown
05-05-2007, 12:25 PM
^ that pic is funny!

i posted this thread on Club 4AG and it got deleted...:fawkd:

swift_style
05-05-2007, 05:56 PM
Ha! They're Mormons. lol at Hitler's mustach!

slapinfunk
05-05-2007, 08:23 PM
who the f___ builds a house next to a track unless they love motorsports...

kick them out, rent it to weekend racers!

NemeGuero
05-05-2007, 08:30 PM
I'd fuckin' rent that shit!

HELLA BIG PARTY! Liquor and boobs!

Jonnie Fraz
05-05-2007, 08:45 PM
To me it is simple why they built next to the track....The same reason people buy propety next to airports...It was cheep, because nobody wants to live next to an airport, or a racetrack. I love people like this...Move right next to something that nobody else wants to live next to and bitch about the noise.
Hopefully this will get overturned.

S14DB
05-05-2007, 08:56 PM
Who the fuck builds a house there?

wootwoot
05-05-2007, 09:07 PM
I just bought some property in the middle of Indianapolis Motor Speedway. For some reason there are these cars that keep going around in circles around my house. Its loud and I dont like it. What can I do to make them stop being able to race?...

S14DB
05-05-2007, 10:08 PM
I think there is some cheap land between the speedway and the airport here. I'll have to look into moving in.

slapinfunk
05-05-2007, 10:16 PM
lets throw a rave there... !

AFSil80
05-06-2007, 12:58 AM
All I have to say is that the bitch's face is busted.:ughd:

'90RPS13
05-06-2007, 01:06 AM
Evan, you rent it and I will bring Ms. Strawberry!!! :naughty:

DoriftoPnoy
05-06-2007, 02:50 AM
i'm going to build a house next to them and call up the athority to shut down there moto-x track

only in america

haha doooo eeeet.

slappythehomelessclown
05-06-2007, 10:57 AM
I just bought some property in the middle of Indianapolis Motor Speedway. For some reason there are these cars that keep going around in circles around my house. Its loud and I dont like it. What can I do to make them stop being able to race?...

hahaha..exactly

HyperTek
05-06-2007, 11:04 AM
that is retarded.. that sucks

I think thats what happened to the old Riverside raceway back in the 80's, people complained it was loud.... that track had extensive racing history, sports cars, even F1 used to race on it.

they dont realise the potential profit and tourist attractions a speedway can bring to a otherwise borring city. Shoot, just grow alot of vegatation/trees /walls around it if its too loud.

but we all know drifting involves sex, money and drugs since MTV is gonna do a show about it http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=142743 lol kiddin

Jonnie Fraz
05-06-2007, 11:39 AM
The people who build these tracks buy land out in the middle of nowhere because nobody's homes are around and they can be loud...Then it becomes a big attraction and other people build stores and such around the tracks to cater to the demands of the racing patrons Then others move in because it is close to the stores, and then they whine about the noise. The track has to close down because the won't allow any type of racing that is not NASCAR (BORING). Then the people who moved next to the track there property values shoot up and they sell there house and move away.
Hopefully this does not happen like it did to Capital City Raceway here in Sac.

AFSil80
05-06-2007, 12:13 PM
Road Atlanta was going to suffer the same fate, but it became apparent that the track was the major source of income for the area so they backed off.

But since this is in California, it will probably go in the most illogical direction possible.

Edgar
05-06-2007, 12:24 PM
politics does it again.

woot woot

NemeGuero
05-06-2007, 12:40 PM
Its ok. We're all just hard parkers in norcal...

*cries himself to sleep*

Jonnie Fraz
05-06-2007, 07:57 PM
I got it...Now that we all have nothing to do lets go hang out in there neighborhood..not be dicks or anything just be there. Nice new local meet up spot.

NemeGuero
05-07-2007, 02:24 AM
I'm in!

Farzam
05-07-2007, 02:42 AM
Yoo nemo, you see my new sportmax? They've got a stash compartment for the crack i've been slingin.

bamaboy
05-07-2007, 04:26 PM
I guess nobody let them in on the fact that nascar was started from a bunch of moonshine makers in north carolina who would build fast cars to get away from the cops and then race each other on the weekend

slappythehomelessclown
05-07-2007, 06:58 PM
I guess nobody let them in on the fact that nascar was started from a bunch of moonshine makers in north carolina who would build fast cars to get away from the cops and then race each other on the weekend

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drift_wood
05-07-2007, 07:15 PM
I think that there front door needs to have lots of poo flung at itor just get 2000 rats and mice and let them go under their house... not saying that I would but great Idea. I dont see how the heck these people are actually convincing people to side with them..... this is just insane..:loco:

How many people here have actually emailed the government about this just curious to see...

And one more thing... It deffinetly looks like the wife would choose women over men and vice versa for the husband this is just weird..... I dont even know these people I would love to sit down and hear their rational for this..:tweak:

koukikat180sx
05-07-2007, 07:52 PM
here's an interesting thought... they complain about noise... so does that mean if they built a mansion next to disneyland they'd have fireworks banned too?

Jonnie Fraz
05-07-2007, 09:49 PM
here's an interesting thought... they complain about noise... so does that mean if they built a mansion next to disneyland they'd have fireworks banned too?

More than likely they would try...I think Disney has a little more firepower than Altamont though.

the head
05-08-2007, 12:08 PM
Why not buy some land next door to them and make it a practice track? just buy a lot and pave it...sit out there and do burnouts and smoke pot/crack snort blow and drink 40s all day someone should find out how much the land is out there

santacruisin
05-08-2007, 12:32 PM
^^you have to get a permit for shit like that, which is what this is all about. Pay attention Damnit!!!!

slappythehomelessclown
05-08-2007, 07:24 PM
Pay attention Damnit!!!!

:keke: haha:keke:

johngriff
05-09-2007, 09:21 PM
you guys should lobby the owner of a strip mall or something nearby to hold a burnout contest on a sunday morning. As long as it is within range of their house.

People are Crazy.
Governments are Crazy.
I remember being able to gawk at the awe of bridges and buildings, now if I stop for too long, the police will come.

Its a brave new world.

Anyone have the transcript from the meeting, is it banned in the whole county or just at that track?

Lol, change business names, rename the track, start drifting again.