PDA

View Full Version : for sale 240sx w/silvia front end + skyline rb25det motor

rb25-s13
04-30-2007, 03:47 PM
1989 Nissan 240sx with silvia front end ans skyline rb25det engine
car has a Chargespeed Widebody Kit, front and rear fenders, rear bumper and side skirts, The front bumper is B-magic. Front end has GTR grille, dual projector head lights and a VIS carvon fiber hood. The car was fully stripped and painted before the kit A lot of the seams and joints were welded before the paint.
ENGINE
R33 Rb25DET with 25,000 miles
-New water pump
-new timing chain
-new headgasket
-new plugs
-Blitz LM intake filter
-Greddy intake manifold
-Q45 TB
-Hybrid FMIC with custom piping
-mckinney mounts
-Custom driveshaft
-Greddy strut tower brace
-XT Stage 3 clutch
-HKS SSQL BOV
-KOYO Aluminum radiator
-Battery relocated
EXHAUST
Mckinney downpipe
Apexi GT Spec Exhaust.
Project silvia testpipe
SUSPENSION
-KYB GR2 shocks with Sportline springs 2" drop.
-Godspeed swatbars
-rear camber arms
-WHEELS are American racing which were custom made to fit the the wide body. they are 15x8 with a +17 offset in the front and a -12 offset in the rear.
The car was fully stripped and painted before the kit A lot of the seams and joints were welded before the paint.
INTERIOR
The interior was mostly converted to black from blue
some blue remains like a few small rubber moldings and a few small palastic parts.
-S14 front seats.
-Skyline steeringwheel.
-Tinted windows.
This is my personal car that I drive daily during the summer there have been no coners cut while building up this car because I had never planned to sell it. But with a baby on the way its time to get rid of some toys and get some thing practicle. there is over 25,000 in to this car in parts alone and countless number of hours in labor.
for any more info or pics E-mail me at [email protected] ([email protected])

azndoc
04-30-2007, 04:00 PM
There is a cars for sale section on the forum. Please ask mods nicely to move thread for you to that section.

Also post a price your looking for. Make life easier on everyone.