PDA

View Full Version : Docs fight to save man's willy

RJF
04-24-2007, 08:47 AM
:eek:

HORRIFIED diners watched in shock as a maniac sliced off his manhood in a crowded pizza restaurant.

The 35-year-old Pole burst into the Zizzi eaterie in central London and grabbed a knife from the kitchen.

He then leapt on a table and dropped his trousers as customers fled screaming.

A witness said: “There was blood everywhere. Everyone ran out of the place.”

Surgeons battling to save the severed willy tried to sew it back on in the first UK op of its kind.

Quick-thinking cops recovered the organ from the restaurant floor after subduing its crazed owner with CS gas.

The manhood was packed in ice and taken with the man to London’s St Thomas’s Hospital.

A spokesman there confirmed doctors had attempted to re-attach it, but the hospital refused to say whether the procedure had been successful.

The 200-seater restaurant on The Strand in central London was packed with runners and spectators from Sunday’s Marathon.

Sales rep Stuart McMahon, who was eating supper with his girlfriend, said: “This guy came running in then charged into the kitchen, got a massive knife and started waving it about.

“Everyone was screaming and running out as he jumped on a table, dropped his trousers and popped his penis out. Then he cut it off. I couldn’t believe it.

“The staff were really upset and there was blood everywhere.”

Police sped to the scene and restrained and handcuffed the man. Several diners were treated for shock by ambulance crews.

A spokesman for the Zizzi restaurant chain said: “It all happened in a matter of seconds and was obviously extremely frightening and distressing. The manager and staff bravely helped evacuate the restaurant.”

Last night cops were trying to establish the Pole’s background. He had left no identification in the clothing he discarded. A source said: “We believe he’s Polish and 35. We don’t know if he has a history of mental illness, but he’s clearly not a well boy.”

A Met Police spokeswoman said: “Officers arrived to find a 35-year-old man with severe self-inflicted injuries.

“No other people were injured and the man was not arrested. He is now stable in hospital.”

The man will be assessed by psychiatrists following treatment for his wounds and is expected to be held under the Mental Health Act for his own safety.

The diner remained shut yesterday for a clean-up operation. It was due to re-open last night.

The Royal College of Surgeons confirmed this was the first time that anyone in the UK had had their penis sewed back on.

After controlling the blood loss, doctors had to repair the blood supply and reanimate the tissue by rejoining the arteries and veins under a microscope.

Top Italian plastic surgeon Dr Nicolo Scuderi said of the operating technique: “We don’t know how much sensitivity and function will be regained.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007180857,00.html

SNC240SX
04-24-2007, 09:16 AM
Wow thats crazy. What has to be going through your head to make it seem like a good idea to pull that out and chop it off. Maybe he had a bad experience and figured it was no longer worth the trouble.

S13SilviaGirl
04-24-2007, 09:17 AM
Ummmmmmmmmmmm EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Where do you find all this weird crap? haha. Nut jobs in the world...gotta luv em!

240trainee
04-24-2007, 09:25 AM
damn thats nasty.

exitspeed
04-24-2007, 09:47 AM
“The staff were really upset and...”

Really? I can't imagine why?

Nutty SOB.

A friend of a friend of mine who I've been camping with and drank with a few times went nuts one day. He grabbed a knife from the kitchen, jumped in the air and stabbed himself in the stomach. This was in front of his son. He died 2 days later. His GF said that the day before he just started going crazy and became insanely paranoid.

Probably the most bizzare thing I've even known someone personally to do.

Wahl 136
04-24-2007, 09:52 AM
This reminds me of that story that was posted on Yahoo Odd News of a monk who cut off his own penis because he got an erection during prayer.

C. Senor
04-24-2007, 10:09 AM
how crazy do a person have to be to just cut off his peter?....that makes me cringe.

qwikspool
04-24-2007, 10:11 AM
:tweak: sucks to be him.

mRclARK1
04-24-2007, 11:07 AM
Nut jobs in the world...gotta luv em!

:rofl: :rofl: ... tell me that was intentional! haha

Nutty SOB.

I would say nutless SOB...

What the hell is wrong with this man? At least he didn't feel the need to attack someone else's as well...

adrians_s13
04-24-2007, 11:18 AM
yikes... I can't even imagine the pain of going through that... =X

Matej
04-24-2007, 12:15 PM
That reminds me of the guy who threw his willy at the police officers, haha.

http://www.nbc5.com/news/8089105/detail.html

theicecreamdan
04-24-2007, 12:29 PM
Why are they putting it back on? He's probably not planning on paying the medical bills. So he'll get through this with no long lasting consequences? Waking up with a nasty ass hangover, in jail, with no dick would be more than enough to make me admit I had a drug problem.

There's only one group of people to put a man with no penis in prison, the bitches.

RoyalFlush
04-24-2007, 12:47 PM
this thread is worthless without pics

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!

azndoc
04-24-2007, 05:53 PM
Did you ever hear about the kid born with no eyelids?

The docs used new procedure on him by using his foreskin to make him new eyelids.

But it didn't look right, it was kinda cockeyed.

NemeGuero
04-24-2007, 05:59 PM
hahah, they had to reattach it using a microscope.. 'cuz it was so small.. get it?

s13gold
04-24-2007, 06:02 PM
i would HATE to be him.

SiI40sx
04-24-2007, 07:09 PM
By far most RANDOM thing I ever heard of, this is family guy come to life.

bardabe
04-24-2007, 07:11 PM
that sucks......

RoyalFlush
04-24-2007, 07:20 PM
Did you ever hear about the kid born with no eyelids?

The docs used new procedure on him by using his foreskin to make him new eyelids.

But it didn't look right, it was kinda cockeyed.

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA thats funny, cockeyed, it took me a while

swift_style
04-24-2007, 07:27 PM
wow!!! what a shame. He lost his manhood now he's got to buy some g-strings.

ONYX S-13
04-24-2007, 07:30 PM
hahah, they had to reattach it using a microscope.. 'cuz it was so small.. get it?

Ohhhhhhhhh straight out of 2nd grade with that burn.. :keke: J/K

That actually did make me laugh pretty hard though... Not cause of what you said but to just think back to those days when kids would say stuff like that all the time.

That reminds me of the guy who threw his willy at the police officers, haha.

http://www.nbc5.com/news/8089105/detail.html

That was the first thing that went through my mind when I read this topic.. Ha ha that one still takes the cake.. I would have probably laughed seeing someone throw that at police LOL.

sleepy_s13
04-25-2007, 02:27 AM
why the hell would someone do that

eastcoastS14
04-25-2007, 03:52 AM
ha I say this all the time and it gets proven time and time again

PEOPLE ARE FUCKING NUTS

its to the point now that stories like this dont shock and astonish me...they make me laugh and then not give it a second thought...nothing has any shock value anymore

Farzam
04-25-2007, 04:22 AM
wow!!! what a shame. He lost his manhood now he's got to buy some g-strings.

I take offense to that.

chlatboy
04-25-2007, 10:38 AM
hahaha. I would just leave that shit off so i can say to him. You see what you got yourself into "Bitch"

BustedS13
04-25-2007, 10:52 AM
reminds me of those revolting pics of some dude cutting his tip off.

bardabe
04-25-2007, 12:58 PM
reminds me of those revolting pics of some dude cutting his tip off.

yes I still remember that it torments me to this day.:bite:

HalveBlue
04-25-2007, 02:48 PM
Meh.

Better him than some innocent person.