PDA

View Full Version : OMG toyota vs. nissan

cgtdream
04-24-2007, 08:14 AM
Well now that i got your attention, this thread aint what you think...just wanted to say, that while trying to build a 3sge/celica and, swap an sr into my 240 and work on it, i must say that the aftermarket support for nisssan's esp 240's is amazing...with the 3sge i have to configure an engine from scratch through luck and night after night of research, yet with my 240sx i can easily put together any combo, look on any forum, and get a good idea of not only what i am buying, but what to generally expect from what i get......amazing i say, amazing....but i still like toyota's...their engines kick ass, but their american platforms, suck balls...:sadwavey:

exitspeed
04-24-2007, 08:39 AM
Well now that i got your attention, this thread aint what you think...just wanted to say, that while trying to build a 3sge/celica and, swap an sr into my 240 and work on it, i must say that the aftermarket support for nisssan's esp 240's is amazing...with the 3sge i have to configure an engine from scratch through luck and night after night of research, yet with my 240sx i can easily put together any combo, look on any forum, and get a good idea of not only what i am buying, but what to generally expect from what i get......amazing i say, amazing....but i still like toyota's...their engines kick ass, but their american platforms, suck balls...:sadwavey:

Welcome to the world of 240's. The aftermarket for 240's is awesome. It was one of the reasons I choose a 240 over a Miata so many years ago.

Good luck on your project, but this doesn't really need it's own thread.

Wahl 136
04-24-2007, 08:39 AM
:confused: Thanks for your early morning ramblings

cgtdream
04-24-2007, 08:46 AM
:confused: Thanks for your early morning ramblings

Ahhh ramblings are like the coffee of a new day...just wouldnt be right without one..btw your welcome ^_^

mrmephistopheles
04-24-2007, 09:01 AM
*generic statement about useless and useful threads and the difference between them*