PDA

View Full Version : you think you are tough?

KwKouki
04-24-2007, 01:52 AM
How many 5 year-olds could you take on at once?

The specifics:

You are in an enclosed area, roughly the size of a basketball court. There are no foreign objects.

- You are not allowed to touch a wall.

- When you are knocked unconscious, you lose. When they are all knocked unconscious, they lose. Once a kid is knocked unconscious, that kid is "out."

- I (or someone else intent on seeing to it you fail) get to choose the kids from a pool that is twice the size of your magic number. The pool will be 50/50 in terms of gender and will have no discernable abnormalities in terms of demographics, other than they are all healthy Americans.

- The kids receive one day of training from hand-to-hand combat experts who will train them specifically to team up to take down one adult. You will receive one hour of "counter-tactics" training.

- There is no protective padding for any combatant other than the standard-issue cup.

* The kids are motivated enough to not get scared, regardless of the bloodshed. Even the very last one will give it his/her best to take you down.

~edit because I know someone is gonna bitch~

Yes its an old idea, yes its been posted before.

DLo Eric
04-24-2007, 01:57 AM
..... They're still 5 year olds.

kdashy
04-24-2007, 02:00 AM

Hundred.

sw20>>s14
04-24-2007, 02:13 AM
probably literally 50-75 (as long as they cant bite or affect the crotch area)...one headshot via kneestrike each =)

KwKouki
04-24-2007, 02:16 AM
..... They're still 5 year olds.

do you defy all known physics of known muscle breakdown and athletic conditioning?

KwKouki
04-24-2007, 02:17 AM
im thinking no less than 30. Im out of shape :rofl:

soreballz
04-24-2007, 02:18 AM
I don't get it... What, we're just supposed to throw out a number?
What's the point?

Anywho... I'd say 10 of 'em. 5-year-olds can be tough little fuckers, and I know they'd go straight for the nuts and shins.

I must say... I'd feel REALLY bad about having to break the noses and jaws of that many small children.

EDIT: Since the area is about the size of a basketball court, I'm gonna have to up my number to about 25-30 since I'd be able to keep moving and take them out one by one. Now, if this took place in a small area, such as a bounce house... even 10 would be a struggle.

Pank
04-24-2007, 02:28 AM
it all depends, if they surround you, even ten of them means 20 feet and 20 little fists popping you. you could sweep the legs, but those little fuckers have a way lower center of gravity than you do, so its tougher to get them down.

and now that i think about it, is a 5 year old even strong enough to KICK a grown man unconscious?

i'd say 50 or so, but it would take forever, remember how many times you hurt yourself as a 5 year old that you shrugged off that would render you bedridden now?

Jon Michael
04-24-2007, 02:35 AM
Well, my magic number is 7...so you get to choose from a pool of 14 kids (those are the rules you said). And, I know I could take out all 14. High impact kicking and grabbing one of the little buggers at the legs and using him as a club against the others. I'm not entirely sure how many I could take out in a "keep 'em coming survival match".

Trained for a day or not, knock a kid back so he hits his head on a hard tiled floor (like a gym or cement) and he's gonna instantly start balling and being a little pussy. It's a matter of science. Besides, do you HONESTLY think you can get 5 year olds to pay attention enough to remember and actually do any type of "combat"? I've taught kids for a loooooong time, it was hard enough to get them to remember one little vocab word a day and all 5 of them for a week.

Also, kids are just as vulnerable to crotch shots as any adult. Only thing is my foot can get them faster, harder, and quicker. Tae Kwon Do FTW!!!

Edit: I'm not allowed to touch a wall...but can I put their heads against them? Because I know one of my good roundhouse kicks could send about 4 of them slamming into a wall.

Also, I'd make sure to run up and grab one, the run back. I'd hit him a couple times so he couldn't move much...then I'd flat out curb him in the middle of the gym for all the other 5 year olds to see...so they KNEW what was waiting for them. Let's see them give it their all now...psshhhh, 5 year olds...

WERDdabuilder
04-24-2007, 02:52 AM
ill drop kick like 100.

KwKouki
04-24-2007, 03:08 AM
:rofl: I love this thread.

BOROSUN
04-24-2007, 03:12 AM
i can never fight 5 yr olds kids. gimme 10yr olds instead, i can take 20 of them. i not on my best condition but, im goin to fight dirty as possible.

but, if they were 10 yr old zombies, forget it ill run.

EroGori
04-24-2007, 03:38 AM
so if you kill one do all of them run away??

if so I could handle 1...

Million

95zilvia
04-24-2007, 03:50 AM
is it 5 year old chicks?
:bigok:

ciGARRETTsRbad4u
04-24-2007, 04:02 AM
Probably like 2 of them

TheWolf
04-24-2007, 05:08 AM
as many as it takes because

http://www.diesel-direct.com/300.jpg

Farzam
04-24-2007, 05:09 AM
It depends on if I get to watch some Jacky Chan movies before.

And i'd at least want a gram of coke and constant coke breaks during the battle.

Maybe some crack too.

And anabolic steroids.

But I could see myself fighting off 15 of em...and I honestly want to try this now.

Jon Michael
04-24-2007, 05:30 AM
Lol, coke would def. help.

"RAAAAAAHHHH! MR. TARKANIAN, I AM READY FOR YOU! I HAVE BEEN LIFTING WEIGHTS AND DOING COCAINE ALL DAY, AND I WANT A BIG PIECE OF YOU!!!"

Farzam
04-24-2007, 05:44 AM
Cocaine would make you run THROUGH the kids.

Like, literally THROUGH them.

Jon Michael
04-24-2007, 06:04 AM
Take a line or 2...or 6, and pretty much it'd be like that scene in Crank. "I'm gonna kick some black ass!" Only replace that bar full of black gangstaz with a gym full of 5 year olds...you know, this isn't looking that hard now at all.

Farzam
04-24-2007, 06:42 AM
Do 3 lines.

Wait 15 minuts.

3 more lines.

Wait 5 minutes.

Finish off the whole bag.

Then beat some 5 year old ass.

godzillarb
04-24-2007, 06:59 AM
Considering the fact that 5 year olds have no pain tolerance, I think it would be pretty easy to take a bunch of the little fuckers out...shouldn't take much more than a good kick or punch to render one child defenseless for a couple minutes while you finish off the others. Worse case scenario, rip off one of their arms and stab the other kids with it haha.

I think this would be much harder if you weren't allowed to kill any of them.

Helghast
04-24-2007, 07:55 AM
WhO tHe FuCk RiPs OfF ArMs?!
Is It ReAlLy PoSsiBlE?

Really, you'd grab one kid and tear that kid's arm off, while the other just watch you?

No.

I'd take maybe 30.

But Hitting something that small, can seriously be disadvantageous.
You kick one, BOOM! someone grabs your other leg.
Down to the floor you go.

Just keep Choke slammin all the little kids.

statik
04-24-2007, 08:09 AM
this is awesome, I cant wait for the new Fox show, "are you tougher than 50 preschoolers", I want the guy from pinks to host it though

Cash
04-24-2007, 08:20 AM
There is no way I'm gonna knock out a 5 year old. That's messed up.

Jon Michael
04-24-2007, 09:29 AM
How many 5 year olds do you think Jack Bauer could take down? I'm gonna say, as many as he damn well pleases...as long as they're terrorists he will NEVER tire.

SNC240SX
04-24-2007, 09:30 AM
5th graders are short but if nut shots dont matter because of a cup you can take out a ton of them. How much damage can a 5th grader really do? I say 50 just cause anymore then that and i think there wouldnt be enough room to move on the court.

Jon Michael
04-24-2007, 09:46 AM
5 YEAR OLD, not 5th grade...we're talking toddlers...

C. Senor
04-24-2007, 10:16 AM
hahaha i could probably take out atleast a hundred before i tire and give up, but my magic number is 2 so theres only 4 of them so thats like 5 minutes of my time....being that i'm a pretty big guy i's just trample over them and then pancake smash them...then pick them up and just toss them...i think they'll be out for the count.

mRclARK1
04-24-2007, 10:54 AM
First I agree with ccash7 kicking the ass of a 5 year old is messed up... but since this is all in good fun. lol

Considering I have much more then one day of hand to hand training, and they are only 5 year olds... I'm gonna say probably about 15-20 at the most.

I think those of you who are saying 30+ forget about, even if the kids are not working as a team, the swarm factor. There is NO WAY you can force 30+ "enemies" to attack in manageable numbers in an open space like a large gym. You're gonna be surronded by those little buggers... and you go down once, even trip accidently, you likely won't be able to get back up. haha

* The kids are motivated enough to not get scared, regardless of the bloodshed. Even the very last one will give it his/her best to take you down.

...and remember these kids aren't scared of you or pain. :ugh:

adrians_s13
04-24-2007, 11:08 AM
LOL... I'd say like 100... depending on how tired I get, LOL.

Damn, I can't imagine myself hitting a 5 year old tho... hahaha

woodchuck
04-24-2007, 11:12 AM
i would have to say 20+ before i need a bathroom break. as stated before 5 year olds are toddlers. seems too easy even with the conditions stated.

up the ante and fight adult midgets.

FusionR240sx
04-24-2007, 11:18 AM
just take one of the lil fuckers and grab him by the legs and spin in cirlces til they're all unconscious...

theicecreamdan
04-24-2007, 12:41 PM
The real important number is how far could you field goal kick an infant?

KwKouki
04-24-2007, 12:55 PM
I cant believe I got neg repped for this thread. Some of you cock swallowers have no sense of humor *smacks forehead*

I rethought my answer, I would only take one. I would drag him in the middle of the court, rip his head off, eat the ears and laugh like a fucking madman. Then I would write names in his spilling blood *like you do at the beach in the sand*

I dont think another 5yr old would try to hurt you after seeing that. I dont wanna meet the one that does though :rofl:

Some people replying are forgetting they are gonna get tired.

tacotacotaco
04-24-2007, 03:23 PM
id rip the legs off one and use em as beatem sticks.

damn thats evil

id probably cry doing it but lets say they are evil demon children that must die. That makes it ok

edit.... most kids are demon children considering the degrading rate of parenting and punishment.

Edgar
04-24-2007, 03:25 PM
for spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrtttttttttttttaa!

This thread is awesome. How do you guys come up with this shit?

tacotacotaco
04-24-2007, 03:29 PM
Its called boredom. I always wanted to fight a bear. skin it and wear its head as a helmet and fur as a cape.

Its all great training for the coming of the zombies. And no i am not kidding.

WERDdabuilder
04-24-2007, 04:16 PM
i say even if these 5year olds get "one day of hand-to-hand" still wouldnt do anything. they arent even strong enough to use the tatics they where taught.

realistically, one punch to the dome or stomach(not even saying a full power KO shiz either) would put them down. and if they are still crying after that...face stomp.

so yes..i think i can still take out 100.

sw20>>s14
04-24-2007, 04:49 PM
and if they are still crying after that...face stomp.

haha, CHUTE BOXE STYLE!!!!!

seriously though, i fuck around with my five year old nephew all the time...hes pretty tall and fit for a five year old (if theres such a thing), but cmon...i make him cry and tap left and right, that fairy! :tweak: just put a gnarly ass triangle choke on him the other day...lol...i still say 60-75 easily...worse comes to worse, just do that spinning move that zangief does...throw in some curse words and theyll do the earmuffs and cover their ears...thats when you lay it down on their midsections...done and done...

slothonaleash
04-24-2007, 05:21 PM
im surprised nobody has entertained the idea of cracking their little necks...

KwKouki
04-24-2007, 05:43 PM
Its all great training for the coming of the zombies. And no i am not kidding.

omg you are waiting for that day too......MY EDIT :high5:

azndoc
04-24-2007, 05:49 PM
^^^ dude how do you think of this crap?

I mean it's such a awesome idea, I'm kicking my own ass for not thinking it.

But on the real I think I could take up at least 60 of them before I get tired and pass out or get my ass kicked. Either way I'm not going down without a fight or little kid's teeth everywhere on the ground. OMG what's wrong with me?

s13rookie
04-24-2007, 05:59 PM
This thread had me cracking up at work earlier. +1 for originality

at first i though i could take 40+ like many others on here. i figured id just swing till i tired. after a bit of thought though ( i was bored all day at work) i think my new number would be between 15-20.

After a day of training all it would take was one of those little hellspawn to kick the back of your knee and youd drop to their height and get swarmed.

I didnt even factor in if they could assemble into a toddler-tron ( any one that saw the cripples on family guy assemble knows what i mean)

SNC240SX
04-24-2007, 07:11 PM
5 YEAR OLD, not 5th grade...we're talking toddlers...

Well if its 5 year olds then id have to say at least 100 i mean if there five you could jut ruin maniac style through them and take out at least 20. Then the others would go down no prob. Rip off some arms use them ass weapons. Go completly crazy cause that would be needed to kill poor little 5 yo. Im sure theyd use psychological tactics to try and beat you.

bardabe
04-24-2007, 07:15 PM
fuck em all im a emotionless SOB bring on 1000 of em. as long as I don't go to jail it's all coolio.

swift_style
04-24-2007, 07:34 PM
5 years old are toddlers. They're like in kindergarten and any adult could bang as many 5 yrs old as they want all day.

d*star180
04-24-2007, 07:38 PM
I just wanna say this thread is the funniest thread i have EVER read.

s13rookie
04-24-2007, 07:45 PM
5 years old are toddlers. They're like in kindergarten and any adult could bang as many 5 yrs old as they want all day.

uhhh. you mean beat up right? j/k

Chez
04-24-2007, 07:48 PM
this is awesome, I cant wait for the new Fox show, "are you tougher than 50 preschoolers", I want the guy from pinks to host it though

Utterly hilarious...and you know that fox is so dumb I'd bet some idiot that works there and probably suggested it too!!!

I'd say since im the size of an 8th grader...I could take on 21 of them but I wouldnt hurt them I would just start throwing them into walls since once they hit a wall they are out. And because they are not going to be organized about it at all since their only 5 years old, it shouldnt be hard to get near a wall and start pushing with out them realizing my tactics. The last 5 will probably be really tough though.

AFSil80
04-24-2007, 07:54 PM
Wow, repost from 2005, hahaha.

http://www.240sxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53977&highlight=year+olds

And shame on you for not remembering the picture drawing for the circle of doom.

http://members.cox.net/jspecsileighty/fight.JPG

s13rookie
04-24-2007, 08:41 PM
the zone of destruction is awesome!

it is wrong however, even my grandmother knows that when swinging a toddler, in order to acheive maximum destruction, they must be swung in a clockwise motion

Fat Felix
04-25-2007, 02:37 AM
am I allowed to have a vest made of c4?

WERDdabuilder
04-25-2007, 03:08 AM
ok Mr. Jihad...

you want to win not have a draw.

Jon Michael
04-25-2007, 03:18 AM
am I allowed to have a vest made of c4?

Yeah right, and am I allowed to have a Smith and Wesson 460XVR magnum?

eastcoastS14
04-25-2007, 03:34 AM
ahaha theres only one way to find out.....im going to find a little kid karate class and start kickin ass and takin names

seriously tho...i think at least 30+ cause they have to knock me out to win....probably even with all the nut kicking that would probably take me down it would be hard to knock me out...just snatch em up off the ground by the collars of their shirts and label em right in the eye socket theyll go down...

if all else fails grab em one at a time by the legs and swing em over your head like a sledge hammer onto the floor...garaunteed knock out and missing teeth

Walperstyle
04-25-2007, 07:14 AM
Ok, I figure at least 50. You figure about 30% would be one-punch knockouts.

Trick is to not wait for them to attack you, but attack one of them first, then backoff, pick another and keep going. Make sure they dont see it coming.

Farzam
04-25-2007, 07:19 AM
ok Mr. Jihad...

you want to win not have a draw.

I'm Mr.Jihad, kthx.

SochBAT
04-25-2007, 07:43 AM
Lol. In good fun.

I'd start by forcibly roundhousing them, aiming for their necks.

once they figure that pattern, a good foot plow to the face, til i'm across the room.

Then, go back to the other side of the room punching throats.

Then, when a good number of em are down, the good ole' "hurt one kid, pick him up, toss him at another fairly large group of 5 year olds, the ThrustKick the airborn kid into the heads of the other 5 year old's heads" trick.

After thats done, grab 2 kids, use em like lariat extensions like Zangief.

Its not about taking em on 1 by 1. Its about crowd control. Also, scare tactics as well. start off by showing those kids you mean business by ripping him in half.

On a side note, i can now rip a phonebook in half.

well, half of a phone book.

Farzam
04-25-2007, 07:46 AM
What I would do...

As they're coming up, try and knock out a few stray ones. Specifically the asian ones.

When they charge me at once, i'd jump on the air and try and stomp on as many of em as I can.

Then i'd do some hardcore dancing.

keroto
04-25-2007, 08:27 AM
may be 1.5?????

s13rookie
04-25-2007, 08:33 AM
This thread is just wrong on so many levels...guess thats what makes it so funny.

I keep getting the mental picture of the Matrix scene when they are fighting in the courtyard. just substitute 5-year olds for the mr. Smiths.

godzillarb
04-25-2007, 09:07 AM
Its really hard to say how many kids could be knocked out...only one way to find out. I saw a group of African children on ebay awhile back, I think the bid was at $30 for 50 of them. They might not be as high of quality as American kids (some of them looked a little bloated), but they should be sufficient for this experiment. Maybe we could get a group buy going?

s13rookie
04-25-2007, 09:11 AM
HAHA, i almost got in trouble for laughing in my cubicle...

LB.Motoring
04-25-2007, 09:16 AM
GB little african kids.

FusionR240sx
04-25-2007, 09:21 AM
Wow, repost from 2005, hahaha.

http://www.240sxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53977&highlight=year+olds

And shame on you for not remembering the picture drawing for the circle of doom.

http://members.cox.net/jspecsileighty/fight.JPG

that's what i'm talkin bout

:eek: :spank: :smash: :rl: :hammer: me after i'm done :wackit: them on the ground - :Ownedd:

sw20>>s14
04-25-2007, 03:10 PM
As they're coming up, try and knock out a few stray ones. Specifically the asian ones.

the fuck is that supposed to mean? you racist against asians or something?

WERDdabuilder
04-25-2007, 04:53 PM
What I would do...

Specifically the asian ones.

yes yes, care to elaborate? maybe this will turn the thread around into something it isnt suppose to be.

AJ1356
04-25-2007, 05:03 PM
when i was in 3rd or 4th grade i beat up 10-13 1st graders who were asking for it, then again it was an open field and i have heavy hands and can kick pretty hard and was big for my age. now i'll say if thier parents would consent i'll make about 80 of them cry/go to sleep. yes i am demented :)

Evil240
04-26-2007, 10:39 AM
seriously... at least 100...my s14 maybe slow.. but i deliver mad quick chops to the jugular and swift kicks to the back of the head. add some elbows n knee blows n its all gravy!!! remember ... strike the base of the skull.. where the head n neck meet!

mRclARK1
04-26-2007, 10:54 AM
I keep getting the mental picture of the Matrix scene when they are fighting in the courtyard. just substitute 5-year olds for the mr. Smiths.

:rofl: :rofl: +1 for you...

This thread is just so wrong...

Farzam
04-26-2007, 10:59 AM
Ban me for a month.

That was OBVIOUSLY racism.

Mentioning anything of race is racism.

I'm gonna PM Phlip myself.

:jerkit: I'm asian...

Farzam
04-26-2007, 11:01 AM
I SAY WE JUST TAKE THE LITTLE KIDS TO THE THUNDERDOME!

http://www.deathguild.com/albums/dgtd2003/thunderdome.sized.jpg

chlatboy
04-26-2007, 11:07 AM
all day every day. 5 year olds cant do much. Now once they turn maybe 8 or 9 then ill get tired after 70-100

Jon Michael
04-26-2007, 02:30 PM
I SAY WE JUST TAKE THE LITTLE KIDS TO THE THUNDERDOME!

http://www.deathguild.com/albums/dgtd2003/thunderdome.sized.jpg

Wahaha! Two men enter, one man leave! 100 5 year olds enter...no man leave.

sw20>>s14
04-26-2007, 05:12 PM
Ban me for a month.

That was OBVIOUSLY racism.

Mentioning anything of race is racism.

I'm gonna PM Phlip myself.

:jerkit: I'm asian...

thanks for the neg rep :ughug: it was a legitimate accusation towards you for your comment...suppose you were to say to single out all the black kids first, there would be beef...but when you say asian, its okay and all of a sudden funny? i dont adhere nor condone double standards...

Farzam
04-27-2007, 03:55 AM
I'm not trying to start any shittalking and get this thread closed.

I personally did not mean it in any offensive fashion.

For anyone offended, I apologize.

If you want me to edit my post just PM me and lmk man.

Jon Michael
04-27-2007, 04:53 AM

Psshhh, I took no offense and I am part Chinese. In all honesty, I thought you mentioned taking them out first because, you know...we've got mad natural skillz, and would pose the greatest threats.

KwKouki
05-09-2007, 01:40 AM
well here I am.........back from my Ban for saying something that would make mother tyresa commit suicide.

Glad to see you all enjoyed this thread. Mods can we have a sticky on what racial slurs are accepted on zilvia?

santacruisin
05-09-2007, 12:11 PM
I could take 2-300 kids using my method of picking up one kid and using them as a bat/blunt intstrument against the others. it would probably have to be a girl b/c they are lighter and probably skinnier and thus more bat like.

after that I'm sure I would be really tired and have to submit to death by anklebite.

santacruisin
05-09-2007, 12:18 PM

people can't tell that you are asian in a forum, even if you do own a nissan.

i've gotten close to pink for making comments about mexicans when I myself am Mexican.

People are uptight in zilvia, post accordingly.

Unholy S14
05-09-2007, 12:20 PM
Sparta!!!!!!!!!!!

swift_style
05-09-2007, 08:20 PM
Psshhh, I took no offense and I am part Chinese. In all honesty, I thought you mentioned taking them out first because, you know...we've got mad natural skillz, and would pose the greatest threats.

oh yes. I thought the same too.

thejapino
05-12-2007, 04:46 AM
WOW. I lol'd FOR REAL reading this thread. I must look like a jackass. Its 3 in the morning and Im laughing at the computer all by myself. Everyones asleep and here I am laughing about wuppin some 5-year-old ass!

I would take about 30+ b/c of the size of the gym. I would need some space to run b/c 5-year-olds can pick up some speed. Once im running real fast and the lil-ones are right behind me. BAMMM. I'll turn around with a Fierce elbow, with the quickness - dropping like 2-3 at a time. I'll repeat as necessary. I'll even throw some Mortal Kombat uppercuts in there. Jump up and do some knees to the faces. Sh*t, i would bring 'em to the hole like Baron Davis did to Andrei Kirilenko!!!

WARRIORS FTW!!!!

theronin
05-13-2007, 11:24 PM
i dunno, my nephew is 5 years old and im pretty confident that i could take a big number of them down. and a few hours of training to a 5 year old is nothing, they have an attention span of like 2 seconds. im saying over 50.

'90RPS13
05-14-2007, 12:08 AM
55-60. Hell, jump up on the rim, when the swarm under you, swan dive! Thats like 10-15 gone right there. :wink:

BustedS13
05-14-2007, 12:14 AM
easily like a hundred. in addition to swinging one around like a bat, i'd just keep grabbing pairs of them and smashing their heads together. you'd better pick the ones that have been drinking their milk.

iwishiwas-all*
05-14-2007, 08:33 AM
id kick like 300 of em to the ground haha, bring em onnnn

StaticX27
05-14-2007, 08:48 AM
As long as I have a bag of lollipops, I can take any number out myself.. Just throw a lollipop to one side of the court and watch them kill each other. Then when one is the victor, do it again, and again. They don't learn too quickly :D

tbowzer
05-14-2007, 01:45 PM
haha.

Id say 30-50...maybe. That shiet would get exhausting after running around punching and kicking fools.

PCP would be the drug to use if it was a matter between life/death..haha. Tear um' apart!

EAS13
05-14-2007, 02:54 PM
This is just not right....lol

I'm not sure on my number. But I foresee some issues for some of you with the tactics you laid out.

The main problem as I see it is that 5 year olds are like 3 feet tall or so. Most of us would have a tough time punching them anywhere but the top of their hard-assed little heads. So you're limited to charge attacks and kick combos...

Throat shots are mostly out, I mean you don't want to get caught bending over to punch a kid in the throat. It's just exposing yourself to excessive hair grabbing by the little shits. If 5 or 6 of them snag your hair, you're goin down. Not to mention exposing eyes and ears to those tiny fingers...

Zone of Destruction, i don't see this as an option. To acheive any real damaging velocity, you'd have to be spinning pretty quick. Not only would you get dizzy and fall down (then die to 5 year olds) but the kid being swung would likely rise to a level where he/she would just fly by over the other kid's heads. Then you'd get tired, have to throw the kid and be weaponless.

If you can take out a good amount right off the bat, you'd have a good chance.

Check out this related video, take notes and be a successful 5 year old kid ass kicker: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxRmVqNEJPY

KwKouki
05-14-2007, 03:21 PM
This is just not right....lol

I'm not sure on my number. But I foresee some issues for some of you with the tactics you laid out.

The main problem as I see it is that 5 year olds are like 3 feet tall or so. Most of us would have a tough time punching them anywhere but the top of their hard-assed little heads. So you're limited to charge attacks and kick combos...

Throat shots are mostly out, I mean you don't want to get caught bending over to punch a kid in the throat. It's just exposing yourself to excessive hair grabbing by the little shits. If 5 or 6 of them snag your hair, you're goin down. Not to mention exposing eyes and ears to those tiny fingers...

Zone of Destruction, i don't see this as an option. To acheive any real damaging velocity, you'd have to be spinning pretty quick. Not only would you get dizzy and fall down (then die to 5 year olds) but the kid being swung would likely rise to a level where he/she would just fly by over the other kid's heads. Then you'd get tired, have to throw the kid and be weaponless.

If you can take out a good amount right off the bat, you'd have a good chance.

Check out this related video, take notes and be a successful 5 year old kid ass kicker: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxRmVqNEJPY

FINALLY!! someone understands my concept. Dood you rock, in only a way that a rock could rock.

coreansurfer
05-14-2007, 06:44 PM
just start stomping the yard.

Farzam
05-14-2007, 08:54 PM
I'd just grab heads and smash em together.

And i'd hardcore dance. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oK0mGLtlAE

I'd try to keep the hardcore dancing for more towards the end, because I wouldn't want them to learn how to windmill or pick pennies, then i'd be fucked. You gotta watch what you do cause you dont' want them to copy or adapt to your tactics.

s13gold
05-14-2007, 10:08 PM
wtf....knocking out a kid...hahah

kidswole
05-14-2007, 10:16 PM

nice man, nice, I like it!

JDMClifford
05-15-2007, 06:38 AM
well my buddy justin chirco could probablt take them thill they fill the room.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mseUGwqIlw

nassin31spr
05-15-2007, 06:40 AM
Once you grab one and make a real example of him youve already put fear in the rest of the little punks. I could take at least 30 before they over powered me. Little bastards.

sw20>>s14
05-15-2007, 04:05 PM
well my buddy justin chirco could probablt take them thill they fill the room.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mseUGwqIlw
mmmmmm...beeeeeeeefy....

Ghostdrifter
05-15-2007, 05:08 PM
I'd just go through punching them in the forehead, one by one, just keep moving so they can't lock onto you

Ghostdrifter
05-15-2007, 05:10 PM
I wonder how many Kimbo Slice could take on??

EAS13
08-13-2007, 03:18 PM
sorry to ressurect this thread (which was damn funny), but I saw this video and have some new perspective.

http://www.break.com/rushhour3/man-vs-kids-karate-war.html

http://www.break.com/rushhour3/man-vs-kids-part2.html

s13rookie
08-13-2007, 04:53 PM
^^Thats funny, i saw that on break and thought the same thing

JesusFreakDrifter
08-13-2007, 05:44 PM
i dont know if its because im sick but i am LMAO

thatdrifterguy
08-14-2007, 03:38 AM
lol. fighting is bad.*punch*

Farzam
12-26-2007, 03:17 AM
http://www.howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com/

I can take out 33

12-26-2007, 04:29 AM
http://www.howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com/

I can take out 33

hahah great find. +r

I can take out 20.

Farzam
12-26-2007, 04:55 AM
hahah great find. +r

I can take out 20.

You should practice your rex kwan do!

http://plutoniumblond.files.wordpress.com/2006/09/rkd5.jpg
BOW TO YOUR SENSEI!

full house
12-26-2007, 05:49 AM
Is he going to teach karate or ballet dance?

http://iml.jou.ufl.edu/projects/Fall06/Metzger/images/ballet6.jpg (http://cars.ozfreeonline.com)

Farzam
12-26-2007, 06:12 AM
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/2/8/a/28affaac7dd69e7582b06a972b1be4c0.jpg

DOOK
12-26-2007, 06:22 AM
said I could take 34 of them... fuck, my odds are 64-1 everyday at work with adult convicted felons... I'd hope I could take more than 34... but they would all be hurt very badly, which I doubt I could actually do... to children anyways, being a father and all... now give me several adults and those mother fuckers are having surgery after surgery when I'm done. Emergency Response Team Special Ops Unit.... hooooooooooraaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Farzam
12-26-2007, 06:43 AM
34-1 with your bare hands...

64-1 seems feasible with a nice lead dispenser or two.