PDA

View Full Version : PIC REQUEST: East Bear Headlights

Walperstyle
04-19-2007, 10:44 PM
I need pictures of the other side of the lights, aka, the mounting bracket, the wires, and all the technical side of things.

thanks

Walperstyle
04-24-2007, 07:19 AM
no luck?

i'm going to hitup a guy I know then that has them. Figured i'd ask if someone had them readily available.

Thanks !

vanish1
04-24-2007, 07:23 AM
east bear was discontinued

http://phase2motorsports.stores.yahoo.net/ni18hekit.html

Walperstyle
04-24-2007, 05:26 PM
Please read my first post.

I am not trying to buy headlights that look like ass. I'm trying to build and improved model. Thus, I need the technical information on how to mount the East Bear, not that crappy set you showed me.

Rayne
04-24-2007, 07:34 PM
Just click on the link given. You will find multiple pictures.

vanish1
04-24-2007, 07:34 PM
Please read my first post.

I am not trying to buy headlights that look like ass. I'm trying to build and improved model. Thus, I need the technical information on how to mount the East Bear, not that crappy set you showed me.

ummmmm, you really sound like a jerk. First off your first post basically says "I need pictures of the backside of the eastbear headlights"

I tell you that east bear was discontinued and I posted a link that showed pictures of the underside of the circuit sport headlights (aka east bear replicas).

Now if your IQ was above 90 you would contact the source (east bear) for more detailed technical data. But I guess the idea of checking their site or sending them an email escapes you.

Walperstyle
04-25-2007, 07:26 AM
I hope I didnt come off as an ass, but you didnt provide given information. I respect your willing to help... I just did not figure I had to tell you guys everything I know under the sun to get the proper information. Thus keeping it simple.

you posted a non east bear knockoff that Is rather cheap, I responded once again what I needed. You end up telling me to ask the company about them.

See, I don't need pics from east bear, I need pics from someone whom has east bear headlights. (already asked them, no reply, its been 6 months)

so now with that being said, You see I was asking if someone had pictures of east bear headlights (the back mounting area), because quite simply, thats all I needed.

You dont. I admire your choice to post the information to help with what limited information you had. If a headlight was just a headlight, I'd be happy as pie.

chmercer
04-25-2007, 07:54 AM
^^^ that is like the whiniest faggot post ever. fail for you. if you dont know how to wire 2 foglights then i dont know what else to do for you.

Walperstyle
04-25-2007, 08:16 AM
whiniest ? Would i be more e-cool here if I told people to stfu or something? also I didnt ask how to wire fog lights. That is an easy task.

Man the internet has gone down hill... People must post, even though its wrong information. At least he jumped to a conclusion to something else in hopes to help where he couldnt. You are just being a waste of a resource.

edit: if that is a picture of you in your signature, thanks for helping my job security.

edit 2: i'm not trying to create a conversation on how to post on the internet (or how not) or tell you guys my life story in the process. but a) stop thinking you know everything b) keep it simple c) waste facebook/myspace/whatever elses space for your personal views on who you think is a fag, and whos dick you want to suck

chmercer
04-25-2007, 08:28 AM
when you are asking people for help, its not cool to be a bitch about it. people always roll on here acting like they deserve to be spoon fed. its pretty ridiculous.

Walperstyle
04-25-2007, 08:29 AM
where do you come in again in all this?

Walperstyle
04-25-2007, 08:39 AM
on topic again
(basically more pics like this of different angles and all mounting hardware)
(as stated in the first post in a kind simple manner :p )

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/RogueTorino/stuff%20for%20sale/P1010025.jpg

edit: close up shots, on how the lights are held in, how the overall unit is mounted

chmercer
04-25-2007, 09:33 AM
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/phase2motorsports_1945_17546609
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/phase2motorsports_1945_17703441

what the fuck else do you want? this shit is retarded. noone is going to have 500 pics of the back of some ugly ass headlights from 10 years ago. thats the closest you are going to get

exitspeed
04-25-2007, 10:01 AM
what the fuck else do you want? this shit is retarded. noone is going to have 500 pics of the back of some ugly ass headlights from 10 years ago. thats the closest you are going to get

I'm going to have to agree with Chmercer here. Those pics should be good enough for you to get an idea on everything you wanted to know.

Now, comes the part where you have to use a little ingenuity and creativity to make your own.

I don't think there's much more that needs to be said. Also if someone DID have the exact pics you wanted I'm sure they would have posted them by now.

Good luck on your project.

Walperstyle
04-25-2007, 06:07 PM
Keeping it simple again
please stop posting the circut sports headlights

s13rookie
04-25-2007, 06:49 PM
as was stated above, if someone has pics of the eastbear lightd they would have responded by now.

people are usually pretty willing to help, as shown above if its not the exact thing you asked for, its the closest anyone could get.

somebody may be able to provide you with the info you need, though maybe not a pic, if you said what it was your looking for exactly.

and besides, it a fucking nissan headlight. a couple bulbs and a few friggin wires. its not complicated like bmw tails with buss bars and shit.

good luck finding what you need

blackflag_Rms13
04-25-2007, 06:50 PM
Jesus tapdancing christ, your friend has them, go fucking ask him. I don't see a problem with you making a pic request like this but if you're gonna keep being a dick about it, this thread will bring you nothing more than internet drama.

Also, why is this in Off Topic... Shouldn't it be in Gen. Chat?

axiomatik
04-25-2007, 08:05 PM
and what do you expect to see on the east bear lights? a servo-driven auto-levelling mechanism with built-in cappucino maker? I'd be willing to bet that the east bear units look the same on the back. this isn't rocket science. find a place to bolt it too (hint: the rad-support is a good starting point) and then wire them up. if you can't figure out how to wire up a light bulb, you shouldn't be working on your car. and next time you ask others for help, don't jump down the throats of the people who attempt to help.

Walperstyle
04-25-2007, 08:10 PM
lol i never jumped down anyones throat. If you read, I was saying I was sorry and even thanked the first guy for posting an 'alternative'

you guys really need to spend more time reading instead of jumping to a conclusion.

sometimes a peach is a peach.

I just asked for pics, I understand if nobody can post them... but I dont get where it justifies other people posting nonsense.

jumping down the throats, ha. only to the Emo, whom still doesnt get it.

I also stated I was going to have to wait to see them, yet people kept on posting.

where is the 'serious cat' when you need him

ThatGuy
04-25-2007, 08:13 PM
No one here has pictures.

This thread will only continue to get worse.

:lockd: