PDA

View Full Version : 2404ever Excellent seller A+ communication

s13pignose
04-17-2007, 02:49 PM
2404ever....

I bought a brand new s14 se lip for my zenki from him. Way I found out about it, was I saw in an old post he had a brand new one forsale with hardware. 1st thought was no way....brand new and all the hardware? So I pm him about it, asking if he sold it already. He Pm'd me back soon after saying he still had it. So I told him I was extremely interested if he had pictures. The very next day I had an email with not 1, but multiple pictures. He had a shot of the nissan box, instructions with nissan part bumber, lip wrapped in original wrapping, and all the hardware in original bag. So I told him I wanted it, and paid with paypal.

I knew he was upfront when he told me to pm him when I got it, which was today. I only had to wait a day in b/w. No damage to lip whatsoever, and all the hardware, instructions, etc. Is there.

Can't say thanks enough, I wrecked my brains trying to find a lip.

Phlip
04-17-2007, 09:25 PM
240ever, I understand that you were just thanking him, but we do not allow one to post in the thread they're being reviewed in.
I couldn't even post in my own against some ackjass who decided he wanted to cry about a thread I locked almost a year ago.