PDA

View Full Version : SOCAL ONLY!! BATTLE GEAR 3 AI (Arcade Infinity) Beat me and win $10

fwuffy squirrel
04-17-2007, 12:59 AM
Hey guys Ive been playing battle gear 3 for a while and I got kinda good. Love the game not downing Initial D or MT but just love the more realistic drifting kinda thing.

Anyway Ive been going there once or twice a month and every time I go there are a bunch of nubs playing. And since the game isnt the most popular its hard to find anyone with some skill. There are people I have played that are pretty good but just not enough for me.

My S13 is down but I know the meets are in that lot and Im here to offer $10 to anyone that could beat me on dreadnaught downhill you know the main level everyone plays.

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/3558/courselv52yt4.jpghttp://img185.imageshack.us/img185/250/courselv5mxe8.gif

This isnt some kind of tournament I just cant get any better unless I know there is someone better then me. I saw a guy once....he might have been able to do it but I never got to play him cause he left and I never saw him again.

Oh umm the rules are its best of 3 games and other then that do whatever you want. Pick any car and song anything whatever. And if you want to play dirty I would rather you tell me first but if not its ok Ill just see how you play the first race.

So yea Ill have like $40 so up to 4 people could like beat me and like take my money. And if I win no harm no foul and no money lost on your part. Thx guys hope you make this tread a success and I hope someone on these forums could kick my ass haha.

oh btw um if your planning to go on the weekend or on thursday just email so I know.

My email is [email protected] you could also just pm me and I should get it.

Oh and to make it more juicy im not asian im white so I suck at driving (ok that was a little racist lol) and I have no key or whatever to record my times or stats or anything and my ghost always disappears AND im not gana be using the STI what I think is the fastest and best all around car in the game. So there really isnt any way for me to be that good at the game.

!Zar!
04-17-2007, 01:30 AM
Why don't you get the key so it can save your records and you will be able to have all people challenge you.

I know when I stopped playing, I was the fastest b class uphill dreadnought racer in the battle gear network.

fwuffy squirrel
04-17-2007, 01:36 AM
Ive looked everywhere and in everywhere's mom and I cant find one. The closest I got was this
http://www.coinopexpress.com/products/parts/driving_parts/Net_Entry_Key_for_Battle_Gear_3_4310.html
and I dont have $250 haha

yokotas13
04-17-2007, 01:38 AM
let me se if our arcade has them still

i knmow i had a key for battle gear 4...

fwuffy squirrel
04-17-2007, 01:41 AM
man where is there a battle gear 4 in the US lol I with there was like some kind of arcade search for BG4

oh and if you have the keys I will give you $10 for 2.....if you could beat me in a small race lol j/k

kdashy
04-17-2007, 01:44 AM
Hrmm im pretty good at this game. Sounds like you're way better than me though.

And I rarely go to AI anymore. They have BG3 Tuned in little tokyo..when it isnt broken.

fwuffy squirrel
04-17-2007, 01:47 AM
Hrmm im pretty good at this game. Sounds like you're way better than me though.

And I rarely go to AI anymore. They have BG3 Tuned in little tokyo..when it isnt broken.

yea they have it at Super Arcade across from Mt.Sac where I go but its broken and there is no way to tell. Like the gas on the right doesnt go down all the way and the brake on the left goes like off and on its terrible

yokotas13
04-17-2007, 02:55 AM
man where is there a battle gear 4 in the US lol I with there was like some kind of arcade search for BG4

oh and if you have the keys I will give you $10 for 2.....if you could beat me in a small race lol j/k
i live in japan

articdragon192
04-17-2007, 03:00 AM
They have BG3 Tuned at Super Arcade. I love that game.

MrMigs
04-17-2007, 03:34 AM
yea they have it at Super Arcade across from Mt.Sac where I go but its broken and there is no way to tell. Like the gas on the right doesnt go down all the way and the brake on the left goes like off and on its terrible

It worked last week. BG 3.5 is way better than the 3.0 one from Arcade Infinity anyways. More cars and tracks. Maybe if that old man sleeping behind the counter fixed games every now and then, it'd be better lol.

ThatGuy
04-17-2007, 05:42 AM
SOCAL ONLY!! :confused:

Fine, put this silly shit in Regional then.

:lockd: