PDA

View Full Version : Live Free or Die Hard Trailer.....

SimpleS14
04-15-2007, 09:39 PM
I just saw this via Azureus Vuze (v3.0) as a torrent download.

http://www.vuze.com/download/V7T5RO7FRNL3S4URTKV4H3Y57C4PFIIC.torrent

The trailer is HD (1080p) and WOW....I have to see this movie.

It has a lot of action and yes those crazy, impossible to do in real life special effects, that most would say is corny....but I LIKE haha

Anyone else see this trailer? This is another movie on my list to watch this year.

kdashy
04-15-2007, 10:06 PM
http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/livefreeordiehard/

For those with quicktime. Not sure if its the same trailer you linked but I like this. I cant believe hes doing another one of these.

SimpleS14
04-15-2007, 11:49 PM
Not sure if its the same trailer you linked but I like this. I cant believe hes doing another one of these.

No its a different trailer...the one you linked has some addrd action bits but close to no dialogue (as if that matters) and misses out on the cliche plot twister.

I can't believe he is doing another one too...he must have had quite a work-out for this movie.

Zero1er
04-15-2007, 11:52 PM
Hah. Yea. It's quite surprising indeed. Im pretty sure my buddie is going to like this since he is a big fan of the films. Whats cool was it was filmed down the street by my pad since i live close by the airport. I remember reading a letter that they sent to my mom since she took the bus down that street that they closed it down for some special effects and a low flying helicopter sequences over a span of 3 days.

s13drift240sx
04-16-2007, 12:21 AM
This movie isnt gonna make it. Looks like crap

FaLKoN240
04-16-2007, 01:10 AM
This movie isnt gonna make it just the way it looks

What the hell does that mean?

BustedS13
04-16-2007, 02:51 AM
everybody was saying it was going to be pg-13, but from the looks of it, and being a huge fan of the first three (well... maybe not die harder), that just isn't possible. i doubt this one will be the best of the series, but it still looks good. cmon, he takes out a helicopter with a crown vic. cheesy as it is, you KNOW that looks cool :D

exitspeed
04-16-2007, 08:42 AM
What the hell does that mean?

No shit?

If you were shitting in your diapers in the late 80's early 90's, (chmercer for instance) you'd probably not appreciate or enjoy this type of movie. It's supposed to be over the top and cheesy, and that's why it rocks. :Ownedd:

I can't wait to see it. Another big, fun action movie for the summer. :bigok:

FaLKoN240
04-16-2007, 09:49 AM
I'm pretty sure I'm the same age as Chmercer, but I remember seeing Die Hard with a Vengeance in theatres. . .

:bigok: :ugh:

exitspeed
04-16-2007, 10:02 AM
Yea, but DHWAV came out like 7 years after the first one.

I'm just giving him shit since he likes to point out he thinks some of us are old. :)

EDIT: which means he was two when the first one came out. Shitty diapers and all.