PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1990 240SX SE coupe

projectRDM
04-15-2007, 04:54 PM
Maroon in color, rare SE model with power sunroof, rear spoiler, allow wheels, and front lip but does not have power locks, windows, or cruise. Automatic transmission, donor SOHC motor of unknown age, runs fine. Chassis has 132k miles. Cars does need some TLC, the paint is good but a buffing would do it wonders, driver's seat has the typical tear on the outer bolster, driver's side quarter window has been replaced and has two screws securing the moulding but there's no other damage on the body and it hasn't seen any accidents. Front lip has a small crack, the black tape striping is peeling in a few places, and a good vacuum/shampoo is needed inside. OE radio has been removed, dash has a crack just above the cluster. Asking $1500 OBO, mainly because it's a coupe with a straight body and that's rare to find. Some additional replacement parts can be included if needed. PM for more details.

slowWhiteS13
04-18-2007, 11:37 PM
im interested in this where in atl are you located? im in catersville to the northwest, but i can drive into town. email me directions or something.
i = [email protected]