PDA

View Full Version : Evilways = Bad Seller!!!!! Scammer

BLITZZZ
02-08-2007, 03:57 PM
ignore this, he called me

Arnetts7
04-09-2007, 11:08 AM
Evilways = In question

I sent him payment for a sr20 block head and valve cover. He recieved payment said he would ship it out. Then he said his brother or some one passed away and he didn't ship it out until friday which was 3/23/07. I have yet to see any motor and hear anything back from him. I have sent a number of e-mails and even tried calling his cell phone which didn't work.

Arnetts7
04-09-2007, 12:04 PM
recieved a call from him, and said his phone was dead and just got it fixed. Was very appologetic and is working on resolving shipping issue. Thanks evil

iampachino
04-13-2007, 06:12 AM
Hey dont expect the money. I have been dealing with him for 2 months now. He said his friend was talking to me and his mother was in the hospital. Then he said that he was out of town for 2 weeks. I have given him many chances to send this money. Also he has confirmed that he sent it twice, then after waiting for a week i still have not recieved any money back. He recieved the money two days after i contacted him and i still have not gotten it. I have contacted a collections agency and am going to give him a little longer, but if i do not recieve an e mail and some sort of confermation then i am going to send it. I have all of his e mails, and text messages saved so when i showed it to the people they said that they would be able to do it for sure. If anyone else has been scammed by evilways/rueben fuke contact him here <[email protected]> If you want to contact my collections agency please do by e mailing me at [email protected] But like i said i am going to give him a little more time.

Aaron

420sx
04-13-2007, 06:22 AM
i guess his name means something ;)

sbanzer123
05-03-2007, 02:05 PM
i will also agree he is a bad seller. i bought some output shafts from him and he told me he shipped them out. then after 2 weeks of not seeing them i emailed him and he said that he told me that he was coming home from vacation on thursday and he would be shipping them out. he sent me an email saying they were in his trunk and he was shipping them out that day. another 2 weeks and i still havent seen them.

johngriff
07-14-2007, 06:56 PM
Took a little over $200 from me, lead me on about buying things, never followed, through. Multiple phone calls, Im's, P/M's to no response. He lives just blocks from me, so if you are out of state, I think you are out of luck.

Do NOT get started in any transaction with him.

sijia10358
12-16-2007, 07:26 PM
Took a little over $200 from me, lead me on about buying things, never followed, through. Multiple phone calls, Im's, P/M's to no response. He lives just blocks from me, so if you are out of state, I think you are out of luck.

Do NOT get started in any transaction with him.

lol haha sucks for him!

McDuck
01-10-2008, 10:38 PM
Shit, I also am having problems with this guy, he keeps comming up with excusses about why he isn't sending my package. He has $500 of my money too!

CrimsonRockett
01-11-2008, 12:54 AM
Dude, sorry to say, but you're not going to see your "package" or your money back.

He's shady as hell and a very well known scammer on these forums.

Many people are taking him to court, so hopefully he gets what's coming at him.

McDuck
01-28-2008, 03:20 PM
If anyone else is gathering info to begin a court case against him please PM me.

SilviaBricks
01-28-2008, 03:26 PM
Everyone move over form this thread and contribute your ideas to the four page evilways/Reuben Fuke thread by rps13sr20.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=149954