PDA

View Full Version : WTB: T28 Gaskets & CA18 Oil Pump Cover

Wes_s13
04-08-2007, 10:24 PM
Looking for the gasket that goes between the o2 housing and turbo. Also need the outlet gaskets.

A friend of mine needs a CA18det oil pump. Prefers new but will settle for a used one. If anyone knows where to get new ones let me know.

Thanks in advance . PM is key.

50/50
04-09-2007, 06:17 AM
Looking for the gasket that goes between the o2 housing and turbo. Also need the outlet gaskets.

A friend of mine needs a CA18det oil pump. Prefers new but will settle for a used one. If anyone knows where to get new ones let me know.

Thanks in advance . PM is key.

You can get some of the gaskets from the dealer. The ca18det turbo uses the same 5 bolt T25 gasket between o2 housing and turbo. The outlet gasket I may be able to get you but his best bet is to change the flange on the o2 outlet to the ka or sr flanged. It'll make things easier for him in the future. Oil pump I can get also, brand new. I'll give you a price once I find out.

Thanks

Wes_s13
04-09-2007, 05:31 PM
The gasket I need is for a t28 from a SR, I dont know if its similar to the CA t25. PM me when you have a price for the oil pump. Thanks

50/50
04-09-2007, 07:16 PM
The gasket I need is for a t28 from a SR, I dont know if its similar to the CA t25. PM me when you have a price for the oil pump. Thanks

Yep, the turbine gaskets are exactly the same for SR, CA (o2 pipe to turbo and turbo to exhaust manifold). I had a S14 T28 with dual bb and it used the exact same gaskets. The only gasket that may be different is the oil return. I'll have a price on that oil pump tomorrow, and I can get the oem gaskets if your local nissan dealer does not have the gaskets. lmk

Thanks