PDA

View Full Version : sil80forme terrible seller, bad expirence

AzNCmB
04-04-2007, 02:13 PM
Payment sent via paypal on 2-15-2007 for some greddy gauges(boost, temp, oil press, and egt).

seller tells me he will be out of town and wont be able to ship them until monday(2-19-07).
I tell him thats fine, so monday comes, he didnt ship because of a new job, and says he'll ship the next monday(2-26-07). So, I was like cool...
2-26-07 comes and he didnt ship, say's he'll ship the following monday,
to summarize, he kept telling me he'll ship or that his brother was suppose to ship but it never happened...

I called, text, and left voice messages on his phone, I even left pm's on here,...replies was very rare and not verey detailed to what was going on. I was able to catch his attention because of my other post on here(that was locked) and one on his local state forum.

By making the other thread, he finally replied to one of my text messages saying that he would next day air my gauges, but that didnt happen, he sent them ground.

I just now recieved my gauges(4-4-07) but the sensor is missing for the one meter that I REALLY NEEDED(oil press).

Called him and he said he'll try and go find it...so i'll see how that goes...sigh..

Review:
very unorganized with committing to shipping product and being true to his words, and not very detailed about updating on the current situation and reasons.