PDA

View Full Version : tail lights keep blowing out

zero86
03-26-2007, 01:28 AM
the fuse for my speedo and tail lights keeps blowing. it usually blows everytime i turn on my lights or after speeding up a bit!! does anyone know how i can fix this?

Nachtmensch
03-26-2007, 01:31 AM
its obviously not the fuse thats the problem. figure out what is causing the fuse to blow.

s13gold
03-26-2007, 09:57 AM
short in a relay.

BC240
03-26-2007, 10:32 AM
If you post this in the tech section people will be quicker to give you an answer, and slightly less likely to flame you.

wootwoot
03-26-2007, 10:43 AM
and it begins NOW.

at the top of OffTopic chat it states "for all unrelated chat"

at the top of another room in here called Technical, it starts with "for chat of a technical nature"

where do you think this belongs and why? I refuse to answer to help even though i would have little anyway because it could be a lot of stuff. When you request for a moderator to move this maybe I will attempt some shitty insight.

in short. I say the best way is to quit turning on your lights and speeding up a bit. Just buy a Maglight and hang it out the window, that outta be enough light power for ya.

zero86
03-26-2007, 05:35 PM
and it begins NOW.

at the top of OffTopic chat it states "for all unrelated chat"

at the top of another room in here called Technical, it starts with "for chat of a technical nature"

where do you think this belongs and why? I refuse to answer to help even though i would have little anyway because it could be a lot of stuff. When you request for a moderator to move this maybe I will attempt some shitty insight.

in short. I say the best way is to quit turning on your lights and speeding up a bit. Just buy a Maglight and hang it out the window, that outta be enough light power for ya.

LOL my mistake, dont get your panties in a buch princess! can a mod please move this thread so ass hats like this guy dont flame and i can get some advice on my small problem. :fawk2:

sorry about the mistake

ThatGuy
03-26-2007, 05:37 PM
Well I could move it, but since you chose to call the people who actually know how Zilvia is supposed to work ass hats...

I'm just going to lock it and make you start a new thread, the right way, if you have a Technical Question.
:lockd: