PDA

View Full Version : Nice free alarm but no manual!! anyone have a Steel-Mate?

ROTTEN EGG
03-21-2007, 02:47 AM
Some relatives bought me a crap load of china parts including HIDs, generic greddy style SR intake mani, and who wouldnt love all you can smell squash air fresheners to last me years. It also came with a prety decent alarm system.

Steel-Mate Martian 8833 2-way alarm system

keyless entry
remote start
proximity
trunk & hood sensors
and all the other goodies you get in a clifford/ python.

but the thing is all the wire diagrams and manuals are all chinese:confused: . Anyone ever installed a steel-mate alarm system? I know these are sold in the US with english instructions but the one I got dosent even show up on the company site. Emailed numerous times and no response. So back to my question. Does anyone have any diagrams for this alarm or similar? Any diagrams from other steel-mate alarms would help to. Thanks :bigok:

sw20>>s14
03-21-2007, 03:41 AM
contact mach iii, theyre all chinese, lol...get at joe over there, he'll take care of you! and let me get some air freshener refills as a finders fee! haha

ROTTEN EGG
03-21-2007, 03:54 AM
Its amazing how many chinese people dont know how to read chinese (including me). It was either mach III or Vision i'd go to for help. i'll give them a call but I dont want to be an ass and ask them all these questions when im doing the install myself.

pbcstylez
03-21-2007, 01:58 PM
go there and have them translate it