PDA

View Full Version : Do you remember your first time???????

illvialuver
03-18-2007, 11:58 PM
No not THAT first time.... but do you remember the first time you saw a car and it made you want it? and do you remember te first time you saw drifting( it doesnt have to be profesional drifting, just the first time you saw cars hittin corners sideways and thought it was cool)

1. The first car I ever wanted or fell in love with was a early 70's Datsun 240z, and my step dads Datsun B210. The Z was owned by some guy down the street who would race down the street on weekends and I would run to the front window just to see him fly by. Like other kids would run out to the street for te icecream man.

2. And the first time I saw drifting was watching the BluesBrothers with my dad when i was like 5 or 7, Playin with hotwheels was never the same, hahahha, I thought te police chase seens where so cool.

sorry if its a stupid thread just thought its a cool topic.

SochBAT
03-19-2007, 12:02 AM
Yea, lasted like, 5 minutes.

It is a race. I always win.

illvialuver
03-19-2007, 12:10 AM
and if you are implying search to me, i did a search and didnt come up with a similar topic. sorry if its a reposted thread.

Helghast
03-19-2007, 12:44 AM
Lights off.
It was awkward.
Someone stank.

redtop91
03-19-2007, 12:50 AM
:loco: muy :loco:

projekt_s13
03-19-2007, 01:06 AM
Lights off.
It was awkward.
Someone stank.

hahah
Was it you that stank?? j/p

hella_flushed
03-19-2007, 01:13 AM
after the first 5 minutes of tokyo drift, i was so over it...

illvialuver
03-19-2007, 01:22 AM
zilvia is wack now but you only have been on it since nov 06?

why does everyone think im talking about the first itme they had sex?

C. Senor
03-19-2007, 02:19 AM
lets see the first time i ever saw i car and thought damn i want that shit was when the ferrari f50 came out..i know its a ferrari who doesnt want it, but that car is so race bred it's crazy...and the whole drifting thing, i dont know, i'm still more of a grip driver....

20 til 3
03-19-2007, 02:51 AM
are you kidding me? i wonder what drifting though the first time it saw me

jakal
03-19-2007, 06:44 AM
:2f2f: , then :eek: , then BOOM!

exitspeed
03-19-2007, 07:28 AM

Because that would be more interesting.

qwikspool
03-19-2007, 07:54 AM
when i first saw initial d first episode in 2000-2001. i was amazed and i asked my brother what it is and he explained it all to me.

Nismosigma
03-19-2007, 01:57 PM
I was in 7th grade and I liked cars, I could point out cars and tell you what make and model they were, 95% percent of time I was right. I was at school and someone from 8th grade had left a Euro car mag behind, and instead of letting it go to waste I took it. I saw how the guys had their cars all clean and I was so impressed by it. I also saw that people were making the cars they bought faster and cooler by buying aftermarket parts which was a whole new concept too me lol. I saved up like $50 and went to a local convenience store and just bought all the car magazines they had. I bought like 3 tuner cars, 2 euro mags, 3 euro car mags, and 1 classic car mag and some gob-stoppers. The cars I was most impressed with were the tuners and especially Nissans. Since than I've been a fanatic of all things Nissan.

wootwoot
03-19-2007, 02:03 PM
I remember watching F1 with my dad when Aryton Senna was still around. I think the first time I saw "drifting" was rally cars/sprint cars/oval dirt track racers/etc... It isnt new!

illvialuver
03-19-2007, 02:05 PM
yeah the first time you had sex might be more interesting to some, but if i posted that as a thread someone would have locked it or some one might of added " yeah my first time was with your mom"

BustedS13
03-19-2007, 02:11 PM
first car: datsun 280zx (yes the fugly one, i acknowledge that now) when i was about 12

SimpleS14
03-19-2007, 02:14 PM

Most of us are guys...and most of us guys think about sex atleast once a day (or week) with that said...when I saw the title...that's the first thing that came to my mind.

I'm not into drifting...but I guess you can say I feel in love with the latest Infiniti M45.

slothonaleash
03-19-2007, 02:31 PM
well, gran turismo 2 really introduced me into the car world, and i was always impressed with the looks of the r34 of course (i was 9)...kinda got me into nissan, and i liked the looks of the line of silvias in gt2....

i started to like the drifting type thing with rally...i always loved to watch rally and i always went for the most extreme angle for driving around corners while rallying in gt2 and gt3....so basically my life was changed by a video game, and it's only taken off from there

5t341tH
03-19-2007, 04:24 PM
I was in 7th grade and I liked cars, I could point out cars and tell you what make and model they were, 95% percent of time I was right. I was at school and someone from 8th grade had left a Euro car mag behind, and instead of letting it go to waste I took it. I saw how the guys had their cars all clean and I was so impressed by it. I also saw that people were making the cars they bought faster and cooler by buying aftermarket parts which was a whole new concept too me lol. I saved up like $50 and went to a local convenience store and just bought all the car magazines they had. I bought like 3 tuner cars, 2 euro mags, 3 euro car mags, and 1 classic car mag and some gob-stoppers. The cars I was most impressed with were the tuners and especially Nissans. Since than I've been a fanatic of all things Nissan.
wowow same thing happen to me! i could name all the cars too! but i never went and bought magazines. i was too poor :-/

kensreliableb18b
03-19-2007, 04:49 PM
1. first time i saw a car and wanted it? yea sure, it was when i was about 3-4 years old, saw this crazy car go on dirt trails, grass, and the sidewalk, had a catchy song so it kinda sucked me in. it was a power-wheels. too bad we were poor back then.

2. drifting? hmmmm....got into it when i was sliding in a friends car back in the day.

s13gold
03-19-2007, 05:01 PM
my neighbor's datsun 510. ohhh man...

he wouldnt sell me it but he sold me my 240.haha.

SochBAT
03-19-2007, 05:46 PM
First car i EVER wanted as a 240z. They looked like the hotness, and brought that shit.

they looked like porches and other highend cars, but weren't, and thats what attracted me. Cheap, and actually obtainable.

JesusFreakDrifter
03-19-2007, 05:53 PM
i had a sport compact car magazine in 2002 and saw the san joaquin drift pix that were in it. i saw a 180sx in the picture and liked how the car looked different because before then i never even heard about a 180 or 240, automatically i liked the car and had to had and a couple years later i got one for my birthday.

Helghast
03-20-2007, 12:54 AM
First Car I've really wanted was an Eclipse GSX.
Right after I saw Fast and the Furious 1.
Maaaan, I was in LOVE with that car.
He almost blew the weld in the intake!!
I actually passed up a deal with a VR4 3000GT, because I insisted in an eclipse.
That didn't last long . . but I still love my Mitsubishi till today.
EVO V is my dream car. Something attainable . .
I'm totally contemplating in getting an EVO VIII.
Maybe.

Drifting?
When I saw an old D1 video. I got curious and read up on it.
Realized I owned a RWD truck . . she slid . . but it felt like I was going to flip on the side.

swift_style
03-20-2007, 09:38 AM
Lights off.
It was awkward.
Someone stank.

hahaha. props:bigok:

illvialuver
03-20-2007, 05:06 PM
you only think about sex once a day? whats wronge with you?

i used to think of sex once a day and that was before i knew what it was . hahha.

Farzam
03-21-2007, 06:40 AM
FD RX-7 I saw in the newspaper.

I was chillin at my dad's rug gallery...you know, being a 4 year old...and I saw it. And I told my dad to get it cause the lights flipped up.

hella_flushed
03-21-2007, 01:20 PM
zilvia is wack now but you only have been on it since nov 06?

its a figure of speech. i do have a life you know....

azndummie
03-22-2007, 06:15 PM
[QUOTE=SimpleS14]Most of us are guys...and most of us guys think about sex atleast once a day (or week) with that said...when I saw the title...that's the first thing that came to my mind.

men think about sex once every 52 seconds and its been proven by fact hahaha.

ALEXTHESUS*PECT
03-22-2007, 06:33 PM
first car i ever eeally wanted was "kit"
http://www.ag.auburn.edu/hort/amywright/GrowthandDevelopment/pics/knight%20rider.bmp
first time i saw drifting in person was at irwindale speedway at drift day 3! been hooked since!

arkive43
03-22-2007, 06:43 PM
started liking lowriders. i had model hoppers i would build and a bike with a spring in the front...lol....i allways figured id get an 62-64 impala with a 2 pump 14 batt set up.

turned 18 started driving a 82 cutlas with bang, wood momo and elbows(kraigers for all you peeps that dont know). my friends older brother had a DA with a fart can. i told myself ill never have a car like that.

my cutdog died, and i needed another car. i said fuk it and got a 89 EF hatch.i had seen some best motoring/option vids/initialD(im a huge anime fan) and started liking imports. played with the hatch went through 2 motors, and got bored. and said fuk it started researching 240's realized that coupes>hatch lolz..and got a coupe...

too me drifting is so much more fun that going in a strait line.