PDA

View Full Version : need super urgent help with seat belt bolt!!!

s13_newbie
03-17-2007, 10:55 PM
Hi! I was stripping my car to take my carpet out for water leak troubleshoot... and I have notice that the bolt that holds the seat belt was loose, I thought it was the last owner's body man didnt put it back poperly, so watever.........after I have take the carpet, and putting everythin back, the stupid bolt doesnt go back on.........I have align that bolt for almost an hour and it just doesnt go in....... i have tried to pull the passenger side's seatbelt to try it on the driver side, and it just wont go in............... i am thinkin the drive side's thread is f*cked.......wat should i do?? does re-threading that hole works??

BTW, itz the hole right beside the driver seat, where there are a piece of white plastic piece that covers a harness..........

eastcoastS14
03-17-2007, 11:07 PM
^^ had the same problem before putting the interior back in...all those bolts are kind of a pain in the ass...see if you can line it up and screw it a little bit by hand if itll screw in your fine if it just slides in with no resistance you might have a problem...but like i said i had the same problem before, took time but i got it in...try and had twist in in a little bit and then ratchet it all the way in

s13_newbie
03-17-2007, 11:14 PM
it does screw in for about 1~2 turn by hand, it seems to get stuck, so i use a ratchet to try to slowly screw it in, it will turn for another quarter turn and it will pop out again.......