PDA

View Full Version : where to go to school in cali??

eastcoastS14
03-16-2007, 09:52 PM
ok so i went to california last year and i loved it now im thinking that i wanna transfer to a school over there, only problem is im all the way over here in boston and i can look online but no way to really tell what the colleges are like. So tell me what are schools worth going to i was looking at some of the CSU's but theres like 15 of em so i cant make up my mind. im studying business and looking for a school medium to large size and definitely want to go somewhere fun and in a good area, near the coast is a plus, so let me know what you think it would really help me out...thanks

FaLKoN240
03-16-2007, 09:56 PM
I like San Diego.

EvilRB
03-16-2007, 09:59 PM
yeah SD is nice, I like the area better than LA. If I had to choose again I would move to SD.

drift freaq
03-16-2007, 10:06 PM
more cars are stolen in San Diego, and the cops hassle you more.

eastcoastS14
03-16-2007, 10:09 PM
yeah i saw alot of socal when i went there never really made it to norcal san diego was really nice...i loved santa barbara and pasadena so im up for going to school in areas like that...i think the deadline for SDU already passed so any good schools in socal let me know norcal too havent been there but ive heard its nice lol i really just wanna get out to the west coast

EvilRB
03-16-2007, 10:19 PM
Well wheather wise i still think SD is better but I'm from Hawaii so I really don't like the cold.

eastcoastS14
03-16-2007, 10:27 PM
^^ oh yeah same way from boston and its snowin outside right now...but im tired of the cold weather every year.. i went to cali in the summer tho so i dont really know what places are like...everywhere i went was pretty warm and obv san diego is warmer than san fran but other than that i really dont kno what cities are nice which ones are sketchy and what not so any info on where to go where to stay away from if san diego is nice what are the cities surrounding it that are nice sice USD isnt taking transfers maybe ill try and find a school around that same are

Phlip
03-16-2007, 10:45 PM
The regional section is always a good place to start