PDA

View Full Version : kriskouki

mrmephistopheles
03-11-2007, 11:02 AM
Just had a :wtf: experience with this guy (as a seller, him being a buyer).

He paypaled me money for an S14 kouki wing, but asked that it be addressed to a different name at the same address as the paypal account. It was an e-check, so I waited for it to clear before shipping. Luckily, I was held up fr a few days and couldn't get it shipped right away, because Paypal put a hold on the money I'd received.

Sidenote - Paypal does SHIT for communication. I had/have no idea exactly what happened. All I know is that the owner of the paypal account got the funds reversed into their account.

Anyway, so a hold is placed, the buyer doesn't contact me about it, then he sends a PM asking if I'd shipped the wing... ??????????!
Why the hell would I ship a wing if there's a hold placed on the money I'm supposed to get?

He never responds to my PM.

Paypal reverses the funds, and I come out on top. Still have my wing, not out any money.
One less shady character I'll have to deal with.

No more sending to non-verified names or addresses for me, thanks.

240mph
03-13-2007, 11:00 PM
Don't be shocked... He just did the same thing to me... He said he was going to send a money order , but then decided to send through paypal and some how the money was placed on hold. I replied to paypal and paypal didn't do jack shit to give me the money.. Luckily I didn't send out the fog light trims... and the money was reversed to him:eek3: . Now I will not send to unconfirmed addresses..

Kriskouki
03-20-2007, 04:03 AM
I am really sorry for both of you guys....I had a really deep shit experience with paypal...since my account is new.....They hold the money, which it took me such a long time to receive the mail they sent to me in regard of the passcode or something like that to remove the hold on my account.....

Now, everything is okay....I can use paypal as of now.....

As the matter of fact, I didn't play any trick on you guys.....It was just the difficulty on paypal........I actually did pay both of you regarding what I purchased.......

240mph
03-20-2007, 04:29 AM
Ok, no problem. If you're still interested in the kouki fog light trim, they will be coming in next week. I will be posting them for sale if you're not interested.

Kriskouki
03-20-2007, 05:44 AM
I'll take one set as I told you earlier....Once they come, please let me know...I'll paypal you right away...