PDA

View Full Version : Sr20psi

savannaae
03-11-2007, 10:47 AM
I sold this guy a set of wheels, and the experience has been irritating enough to make me think twice about selling anything on a forum again... PERIOD. He didn't have the money to buy the wheels last week when I put them up for sale, so he asked if he could give me a deposit via Paypal to hold the wheels.

I agreed.

A week later when he gets the rest of the money together, he sends the rest via Paypal (this last Saturday the 3rd). It just so happens that I was out of town when he sent the final payment, which he did without notifying me first. He called me the next day to ask me why I hadn't shipped the wheels out yet. I told him that I was not in town, and that I wouldn't be in town to ship the wheels until the coming Wednesday. Over the course of the next 4 days, he calls me at least 5 times a day to ask me whether or not I had sent the wheels, and if not, why I hadn't. Huh? So, after explaining to him 10+ times that I was out of town and that I would not be able to ship until Wednesday, I get home and ship the wheels. I call him and give him his tracking numbers, and check my Paypal account to send some money elsewhere.

I then found out that he had opened a dispute for Non-Reciept, claiming that I was intent on keeping his money and not shipping the wheels. He has the tracking numbers, mind you. What the Hell??!

Having received the wheels on Thursday afternoon, I don't hear from him for 3 days, and he still had not released the dispute. I call him several times, and he does not answer. Finally, yesterday (one full week after he sent his final payment for the wheels), he calls me and procedes to curse me out and scream about how one of the wheels is bent, and that I am going to pay for it.

At this point, I am livid. As much as I wanted to tell him that he was a liar and a scammer, I kept my mouth shut knowing full well that he as a buyer could very well keep my money and my wheels if I didn't respond appropriately. I listened to him long enough to realize that he wanted ME to send him the money to buy a new wheel, and that he would then release the dispute.
He wants me to send him money to replace a wheel that I know was in good shape when I shipped it BEFORE I even see a dime of the money that he owes me for the initial wheel purchase. He wants to keep his money, the wheels, and try and scam me out of MY MONEY.

I have contacted a Paypal agent and I am in the process of taking care of the situation. I just wanted to post this here to remind people that buyers can just about as easily scam you out of your money and take advantage of you as any seller can.

Thanks for reading.

sr20psi
03-13-2007, 09:28 PM
*I will not post in my own reviewed thread*

'90RPS13
03-14-2007, 12:05 AM
Adrian as far as I know has never fucked anyone. He has been selling on here for quite a while. He has mad people who can vouch for him on CN.com too. If he sold you a rim that was bent, it was probably not to his awareness. Let him have a chance to fix it bro.

BTW: You cant post in a Review Thread about yourself. So your whole shit is going to be deleted.

Wes_s13
03-14-2007, 12:00 PM
i recently bought a koyo radiator and flexalite fans off him i will let u know how that goes. Seems like a good guy though

savannaae
03-15-2007, 11:08 AM
Thanks for the vouches, guys. Wes, I sent you a PM with the tracking number for that radiator.

As far as this thread is concerned, I'll post up when I get everything finalized with Paypal. Thanks for reading!

savannaae
03-27-2007, 10:22 PM
Paypal has finally released my money.

This guy made all kinds of threats to me about how he was going to "get me" and "screw me over" if I didn't do what he wanted. This guy is outrageous, and I'm fortunate to not lose my wheels and my money because of him.

SNC240SX
03-27-2007, 11:54 PM
Wow that sucks. Good to hear everything worked out.