PDA

View Full Version : Definately got scammed.

Farzam
03-03-2007, 12:39 AM
Went to look at car. Agree to purchase car. Leave $100, agree to pick up car when interior/drivetrain installed and pay the rest. David is scum and rips everyone off according to many people on base (Pope AFB) and this scares me. He asks for more money and tells me he doesn't want to do the work. I ask for my money to be returned. We go back and forth and bam.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/Farzam/ugh.jpg

For any of you who have been scammed out of your hard earned money, if you could please give me insight on what exactly you would suggest doing...please do.

I'm pretty angered right now, but i'm trying to keep a level head.

I'm going to be calling his wife's first sargeant, i've already filed complaints with a few agencies...and i'll be filing charges...as well as talking to my lawyer about this one.

Noone plays with my money.

All this for an s-chassis...fuck.

dorkjoey240
03-03-2007, 12:45 AM
that really suck:-/

silversr
03-03-2007, 12:47 AM
Fuck the money just beat the living shit out of him.

illvialuver
03-03-2007, 12:52 AM
i wold say find the guy break his legs, fuck with my money fuck with my life.

Farzam
03-03-2007, 12:57 AM
I mean, I met the guy in person. That's how I made the deposit.

I'm not going to lay a finger on him. That would lower me to his law-breaking level. I have respect for myself.

And even though he isn't in the Air Force, his wife is still liable for their financial issues according to ALL of the people in AF I know, and what reall angers me is the fact that from the start he probably wanted to take my money, AND he did it on a military base which I find AMAZINGLY DISRESPECTFUL. Just because i'm 16 does NOT mean i'm some ricer fuck who could care less. I work 3 jobs to be able to afford the life I want and i'm not going to be cheated out of what I earned.

I'm GOING to be reimbursed in some way, and it better be immediately.

theicecreamdan
03-03-2007, 01:08 AM
Fuck the money just beat the living shit out of him.

Yeah, ending up in jail is SO MUCH BETTER than handling things the mature way.
its only $100.

If he's going to be a pain in the ass about it, I think you're probably going to be stuck taking him to small claims. If that's the case you need to decide whether the time is worth the $100 or just write it off as a bad business transaction and be more careful in the future. Leave him feedbacks in the proper areas on as many forums as possible. Let people know that he does bad business.

If he's local to you try talking to the local police department. Print out the copies of the e-mail and anything you had in writing etc.

WERDdabuilder
03-03-2007, 01:17 AM
find him..
and do a good ol' stoning.

Edgar
03-03-2007, 01:18 AM
that sucks!.........................

'90RPS13
03-03-2007, 08:50 AM
When my dad use to have problems with bad checks and stuff from Armed Forces personel, he would talk to the person and tell them straight up he would go to the commanding officer if the problem wasnt resolved. Usually they resolved it QUICKLY but sometimes he has had to actually go to the CO. Being that his wife is in the forces and perhap had nothing to do with the transaction, I am not sure how the outcome would be. Its worth a try to send a email of that nature or call. If nothing, find out the CO and try then. If not, follow what dan said.

yokotas13
03-03-2007, 09:37 AM
being htat he is a dependant of a military member, that sposor is responsible of the dependants faults.

IF you go to his/her units first seargent, you will get results as long as you have all the proof that you gave it to him (obviously you do)

if it is a good 1st shirt, he will make him finish the car, and complete the transaction

'90RPS13
03-03-2007, 09:44 AM
There ya go, haha, grant filled in my blanks.

adrians_s13
03-03-2007, 09:51 AM
eye for an eye

Farzam
03-03-2007, 12:53 PM
I have a note where he wrote that I made a deposit, he's admitted to me making a deposit, and I have PLENTY and PLENTY of e-mails about it.

I'm going to be talking to this guy locally who is on Pope AFB and i'm going to be giving his wife's CO.

It's $100, I know. But it is the principal of the matter. I entrusted you after WE made a deal, and then you decide to not be worthy enough to uphold an agreement and try and keep my money.

A Spec Products
03-03-2007, 02:04 PM
True dat in the hoo dat.

Way to take the high road.

I hope you get your money back, and yes it is just a matter of principle.

Farzam
03-03-2007, 04:15 PM
I talked to a/my lawyer and he said that him AND his wife could get in a great deal of trouble if I start making phone calls. I'm just not telling him that cause...

a)You don't wanna tell someone what cards you were dealt.
b)Suprises like the one I got are awesome.

drewford
03-03-2007, 04:26 PM
Did you write out a contract with this guy? anything saying you gave him $100 deposit? Because as a minor, contracts are voidable at the minor's option.
Im not a lawyer but I know that minor's get away with a hell of alot more than adults when it comes to business transactions. Thats why auto dealer's require cosigners because if a minor can buy a car without one, they have the power to crash it and return it for what they paid- no questions asked.

nuclearz
03-03-2007, 07:34 PM
From what I remember, the UCMJ applys to military dependents. Look it up online, I KNOW there is somthing against theft. (Me being in the Navy and having it posted in one of the stalls gave me lots of time to read it)

yokotas13
03-03-2007, 08:27 PM
^ wow thanks for answering what i already did, but half assed

Did you write out a contract with this guy? anything saying you gave him $100 deposit? Because as a minor, contracts are voidable at the minor's option.
Im not a lawyer but I know that minor's get away with a hell of alot more than adults when it comes to business transactions. Thats why auto dealer's require cosigners because if a minor can buy a car without one, they have the power to crash it and return it for what they paid- no questions asked.

and thats why if you dont know any military law at all, you sohuldnt post.
Dependants are under the responsibility of the Sponsor, no matter what the age.

03-03-2007, 09:04 PM
This dude is lucky. He has most likely only dealt with sane people, and because of this will continue to rip off people. First time he ends up in the back seat of a cadillac, with two guys in suits calmly explaining what will happen to him and his family, etc, etc... he will change.

Good luck man. Hope you get your money back, and I hope someone someday straightens this guy out.

Farzam
03-04-2007, 11:57 AM
Actually, I google'd my dad's name once and there was some thing talking about court and a lot of things i'd rather not talk about.

My dad looks like Robert DeNiro.

He's told me a LOT of um...incidents he's been in involving mafioso characters.

I'm making a movie of my dad.

ANYWAYSSSSSS.

Hopefully some AF guys and I will go to his house and show him what e-thugging is all about.

gotta240
03-04-2007, 01:50 PM
fuck all the violence bullshit. 100 bucks isn't worth it.

yokotas13
03-04-2007, 02:09 PM
which is why he is wanting to go to correct route

Tenchuu
03-04-2007, 02:33 PM
**edit Yakota ** is right
contact the sponsor first and tell them of your intention to take it to their chain of command, that will most likely cause a refund. if not take it to their CO and watch as they get ass raped by the UCMJ.

03-04-2007, 02:35 PM
fuck all the violence bullshit. 100 bucks isn't worth it.

It's not the $100 that's the issue, it's that he is a punk ripping people off. As long as he can get away with it with little to no recourse why would he stop.

yokotas13
03-04-2007, 02:40 PM
bjorkluv is right

when did he post in the thread?

DJPimpFlex
03-04-2007, 02:40 PM
hey you should jump on aim and talk with me (djpimpflex) and mazdarx7boy. He got screwed out of a SR20 and I got screwed out of a manifold and $350.

91CRXsiR
03-04-2007, 02:51 PM
www.ic3.org and file a complaint

Farzam
03-04-2007, 03:11 PM
www.ic3.org and file a complaint

www.ic3.gov actually but thank you!

yokotas13
03-04-2007, 03:35 PM
farzam

seriously, dont play around, just go ahead and contact the sponsor, if you know their name at least, find out their squadron/unit whatever
contact first sergeant or flight chief

Gilboyto
03-04-2007, 03:39 PM
Do a search on here for mad_hatter.

Farzam
03-04-2007, 04:17 PM
Yeah,
I just got good news.
FTMFW!

I'll post about it later when it goes down.

DJPimpFlex
03-05-2007, 02:32 PM
ohh let me know whats up. We filed at IC3 a while ago, dont know whats happeneing. If you get your money back let me know how so i can go about fucking this ass hat over as well.

Farzam
03-05-2007, 03:09 PM
He called me last night but my phone was in my room.
Idk why.
I'm pretty sure the pressure is kicking in.

If you want to come down here and go pay him a visit, i've got a nice guest bedroom...

I also live 5 minutes from the airport and about 45 minutes from him.

Rental cars are cheap, plane tickets CAN BE cheap, and the benefits of coming here are pretty obvious.

Tenchuu
03-05-2007, 06:02 PM
when did he post in the thread?

DOH owned, i jsut saw the zeroyon logo and thought it was him.. my bad yakota

and i filed with IC3 months ago about a $6000 claim, haven't heard shit back from them. idon't think that IC3 really does anyhting but record complaints.

'90RPS13
03-05-2007, 06:20 PM
$6k? How the hell did you get taken for 6g's?

Farzam
03-05-2007, 07:44 PM
^I've sene people get ripped off $14k.

Ic3 is there, idk. Just do what I did and contact a BUNCH of agencies. I've filed reports with 3 so far and i've got 4 more to go but i'm talking right now to some nice people who are helping pretty well.

mad_hatter
03-06-2007, 06:49 AM
farzam left $100 and when he gave it to me i told him that if he changes his mind for whatever reason it is non refunable. and seeing that my friend was standing right there when i told who is a E-5. Farzam wanted me to put a whole car together with only a $100 deposit and then said that he didnt want to do that. so....And then you think you can have your dad call and make threats about coming on base and doing whatever you want and blowing shit up.and how i cant stay on base forever... . you must be out of your mind. but dont worry the sp's and her first shirt and mine have been informed. and i will fileing a report about your threats with the osi and the state police. you should check out what the federal and state laws are on death threats there smart guy. especailly the one about coming onto a military base..

yokotas13
03-06-2007, 06:53 AM
LOL at you mad hatter
you have a history of ripping people off

this is no different.
you as well make stupid remarks which if pursued will get you and your parents in trouble.

fuckign kids

corey240
03-06-2007, 10:04 AM
if you dont have somthing in writing or on tape of the "non refundable deposti" then its 100% refundable. he gave you a deposit to finish putting the car back together which apparently you said you would do, the deposit was so he basicaly had dibs on the car uppon its completion which then he would finish paying/ finish trading/ pick up his new car. you dug a big hole saying you have his money and is not giving it back nor giving him his car.

if you dont have the 100$ anymore, then make a deal to have it to him within a reasonable time period, or if you have 100$ just give it back now and end the mess you will be guarenteed to lose. you will not only look like a bigger :mrmeph: , you will also be emberassed beyond your wildest imagination from the hole ordeal. infact you have totaly established you are a douchebag now start working on fixing. you DO think you are invincible on the base for anything, i dont mean to get beat up i mean for ANYTHING. this in reality will only get you in worse trouble. its stupid un-necisery drama and your lucky its only 100$ and not like thousands so just give it back because if you dont now,YOU WILL LATER.:bigok:

Farzam
03-06-2007, 01:02 PM
Yeah, he deffinately sucks at story telling.
He never stated it being non-refundable.
He's 25.

AFTER I made the deposit, I got this e-mail. I'd get a screenshot but i'm sick and tired.

"there are like 3 people that want to come get the car today.if you want the car and the motor im going to need $1000 down."

I figured this was reasonable, but I talked to a couple people on base cause it's FISHY when someone repeatedly asks for more money.

Someone told me that he was a scammer. So then I wanted my money back.

We shaked on the car, we made an agreement, he said the $100 was fine, he wrote up a reciept, I left, he e-mailed me that.

I have the reciept he wrote me RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES. Nowhere on it states that it is non-refundable.

'90RPS13
03-06-2007, 01:26 PM
good thing i didnt buy some shit from him a while back on lookoutdrift.

+1 farzam.

Farzam
03-06-2007, 02:06 PM
Lmfao and he tried to neg rep me.

DJPimpFlex
03-06-2007, 02:15 PM
yea fuck you david fuckin long. Your a no good ass hole. Everyone hates you. Take the 2k or whatever you got out of screwing people out of there hard earned money and go kill yourself. You and your brain dead gf. FUCK SCAMMERS make me so mad!

jakal
03-06-2007, 03:19 PM
+1 Farzam. David, u're getting ass raped. Give up? Unless you like it...

Farzam
03-06-2007, 04:11 PM
^Thank you. I also wonder why you live in Savannah.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/Farzam/negreplol.jpg

Right around the time he was posting on here.

2+2= You're a dumbass.

s13poop
03-06-2007, 04:18 PM
FUCK SCAMMERS!

FARZAM FTW!! :bigok:

corey240
03-06-2007, 07:49 PM
wait a minute, was it 100? or 1000? if it was 1k this is a hole different story. 100 would just be to make a point.:ughug:

Farzam
03-06-2007, 08:10 PM
100 or 1000, why's it matter?
My money is my money.

jakal
03-08-2007, 08:00 AM
eh farzam, i pm'd u bout something....is david asian? if he is, damn he's a disgrace....

Farzam
03-08-2007, 01:31 PM
He's cauc-asian.
And I know you aren't trying to be racial, but um...let's stop before people start talking about racism and ruin the thread.

jakal
03-08-2007, 01:43 PM
hahaha, tru that....anywaise, it's a shame how people these days are...good to bad....WTF this world comming to??! >>:wackit:

Farzam
03-08-2007, 02:07 PM
Yeah I don't think i'll ever be leaving people deposits again, even though this is the 1000th one i've ever done.

PBucch
03-08-2007, 11:12 PM
Scummy Scummy

jakal
03-14-2007, 08:14 AM
hay i was wondering how's it going? keep me updated please?