PDA

View Full Version : Lamborghini crash in LA

180sExy
03-01-2007, 11:30 PM
Hahahaha Has anyone seen that dumb ass that slammed his $250,000 Lamborghini into 5 cars. Damn what a waste of a good car.http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/oooohlookaracer/photo_servlet.jpg

illvialuver
03-01-2007, 11:33 PM
well thats what happens when your rich and stupid.

Farzam
03-02-2007, 12:03 AM
Salvage the motor for me.

4thHorse
03-02-2007, 03:35 AM
What is the story behind it?

!Zar!
03-02-2007, 08:00 AM
Dude was a rich ricer.

I mean I have no idea what happened but I can guess it went something along the lines of traffic was going at a decent pace. So Lambo dude was HELLA speeding since his penis is like -3". Amist the modest pace traffic it came to a sudden stop. But wait. Micro penis couldn't stop in time. Why? Because he thought he could split lanes and be hella sick. "I'm motherfuckin Ricky Bobby. Yall can't stop me!" But reality cought up and boom. Crash.

ls180sx
03-02-2007, 08:09 AM
o well, Lamborghini hasn't been making very many good cars lately
bring back the diablo

mehsilvia
03-02-2007, 08:24 AM
From what i heard, he was 27, prior record (DUI i believe), and those 5 cars were parked. Fucking dumbshit!

180sExy
03-02-2007, 08:31 AM
Yeah he had a prior DUI and they said he was 3x's over the legal limit....wow I hope the people that he smacked his car into own his ass in court!

cdlong
03-02-2007, 09:36 AM
well considering it was LA and he hit 5 cars, he might have actually caused more property damage than his car was worth. could be a first for lamborghini drivers.

wootwoot
03-02-2007, 10:18 AM
Salvage the motor for me.

You dont want it, its just a dang VW motor.

silvia_s14
03-02-2007, 10:18 AM
http://video.nbc4.tv/player/?id=71491

Matej
03-02-2007, 10:21 AM
----------

Wei240
03-02-2007, 10:33 AM
yeah, i heard it on the news, some young rich dude, drunk quite frequently, neighbors complained that he does this several times, like 2 am in the morning, doing donuts, being drunk etc etc, even called the cops on him, but apparently money buys freedom, like his 35k bail...

he deserves to be in jail

chibo
03-02-2007, 10:55 AM
o well, Lamborghini hasn't been making very many good cars lately
bring back the diablo
The diablo was shit :ugh: Shitty handling, bad brakes, too heavy, no visibility, and uncomfortable. All it did decently was go fast in a straight line :loco:

Either way, I'm not one to judge the driver - we've all done stupid shit.

mRclARK1
03-02-2007, 11:48 AM
You dont want it, its just a dang VW motor.

:werd:.... they should have put an SR in there. :keke:

downshift_sideways
03-02-2007, 11:56 AM
Mel, I like your CSI work there. <3

wootwoot
03-02-2007, 03:36 PM
I sure as fuck have never done anything near that level of stupidity

jobestudios
03-02-2007, 10:04 PM
Lamborghinis really aren't that great imo, I like the way they look, but you can have a much better car that is stock for the money.

chibo
03-02-2007, 11:05 PM
Lamborghinis really aren't that great imo, I like the way they look, but you can have a much better car that is stock for the money.
This man is correct (for past Lambos), the point of Lambos is to drop panties, not tear them off with amazing cornering speed and shit inducing brakes.

klohiq
03-03-2007, 02:32 PM
zonda c12...better car for the money and panty-drop-worthiness...look at a few videos of them...look for some vids on youtube. serious that car is nice, fast and it will be road legal in the states in 08? I think...

lambos are nice, but they are getting really common because of rappers and idiots with money...same with ferraris obviously...

if i had money i wouldnt be buying a car a lot of people own..

mclaren f1 possibly...or a zonda....or maybe an original gt40...

chibo
03-03-2007, 02:58 PM
zonda c12...better car for the money and panty-drop-worthiness...look at a few videos of them...look for some vids on youtube. serious that car is nice, fast and it will be road legal in the states in 08? I think...

lambos are nice, but they are getting really common because of rappers and idiots with money...same with ferraris obviously...

if i had money i wouldnt be buying a car a lot of people own..

mclaren f1 possibly...or a zonda....or maybe an original gt40...
:keke: - So what kind of car do you drive?
:) - A Zonda
:keke: - You mean a honda? :hahano: Fuck off poor boy

Same when they hear Ford. No chick you're going to get with a car like that will know what a zonda or gt40 is :fawkd:

revd34
03-03-2007, 03:13 PM
damn. someone is gonna get jail time. people like him need to be locked up for a long time. good thing no one was hurt or killed.

Ricks15
03-03-2007, 03:35 PM
damn. someone is gonna get jail time. people like him need to be locked up for a long time. good thing no one was hurt or killed.

yeah good point but that sucker is too rich he'll just call up his bad ass laywer and not get nothing ive seen it before talk about unfair equality in todays society.

klohiq
03-03-2007, 08:04 PM
:keke: - So what kind of car do you drive?
:) - A Zonda
:keke: - You mean a honda? :hahano: Fuck off poor boy

Same when they hear Ford. No chick you're going to get with a car like that will know what a zonda or gt40 is :fawkd:

Seriously compare the interior of a run-of-the-mill ferrari/lambo vs a zonda. All the parts are made to look different and actually be more functional. The entire interior looks amazing rather than a little nicer than a BMW or audi. If I'm paying several hundred thousand dollars I'm not going to waste it on a pile of shit just to impress idiots like you.

I don't need girls to know the name. If they like cars like my girlfriend does, they should know what a zonda is. I don't care if the car is popular or unpopular...you obviously started liking the 240 once it was a fanboy car rather than liking it when people like you still confused it with a camry.

I don't drive a honda...suzuki jack ass...Only honda I'd rock is an RC51 :fawkd: for a car I have a nissan sentra spec v...good on gas and good at moving people. I'm selling it soon...and then just keeping my motorcycle and possibly buying another one...

I didn't say I own a Zonda...nor did I say I plan on buying one. I think the pictures speak for themselves. Those air vents on the lambo (gallardo and marci) look like my GFs matrix LMAO. You can thank audi for those probly...and the pussy shit AWD. The zonda is a true sports car with RWD

http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2006/2006-Lamborghini-Gallardo-Spyder-W-Interior-1280x960.jpg
http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2006/2006-Pagani-Zonda-Roadster-Interior-Interior-1280x960.jpg

more zonda love :)
http://members.fortunecity.com/freecarwallpapers/images/pagani_zonda_c12_06.jpg
http://www.sportscarcup.com/cars/pagani-zonda-c12-s-rear-closeup.jpg
http://www.sportscarcup.com/cars/pagani-zonda-c12-s-interior.jpg

SimpleS14
03-03-2007, 08:58 PM
Either way, I'm not one to judge the driver - we've all done stupid shit.

Sure we do stupid stuff, but to drive drunk......that is really unacceptable.

180sExy
03-03-2007, 10:07 PM
Sure we do stupid stuff, but to drive drunk......that is really unacceptable.
ture that!!!

cfrost
03-03-2007, 10:11 PM
the interior on that zonda looks like garbage

oh the baby!

klohiq
03-03-2007, 10:53 PM
the interior on that zonda looks like garbage

oh the baby!

the color may not be that great, but garbage?? to each his own i guess.

s13gold
03-03-2007, 11:29 PM
he must be a baller though.

Kn1ves
03-04-2007, 02:23 AM
the color may not be that great, but garbage?? to each his own i guess.

not our fault we dont like having a purse as a glove compartment.
and yes the interior of that zonda is as ricey as a honda
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/1205/dsc01294smallpo7.jpg

!Zar!
03-04-2007, 09:31 AM
Those Zonda seats look like they tickle my balls as I drive.

That right there = win.

chibo
03-04-2007, 10:02 AM
Those Zonda seats look like they tickle my balls as I drive.

That right there = win.
...why wouldn't you be wearing pants...? :ugh:

lucky7
03-04-2007, 11:27 AM
i think i like the lambo interior better, as a car interior. the zonda is nice, really nice. but if i had to drive that car, i think its a bit too obnoxious. if you like that interior, google a spyker C8 interior.

klohiq
03-05-2007, 10:13 AM
In an exotic car I'd want an exotic interior...even someone who can afford it wont use a ferrari as a DD, they usually have something more comfortable and lowkey.

If I'm paying that much for a car, I don't want plastic and shit. I want brushed aluminum, polished stainless, dry carbon fiber and handstitched italian leather in the color of my choice. You could always order the car with a black leather interior...that would calm the interior down a lot IMO.

Performance can't be ignored either. The Zonda should kill either Lambo at the track. Lambos, even today are meant more to be obnoxious and intimidating more than a pure sports car. The whole goal of Lambo was to show up Ferrari and IMO they never really have with any of their cars. Sure the new ones are better than the heavy ass clutch in the Countach, but they still aren't perfectly balanced tools like a ferrari or other euro exotic like the zonda.

Kn1ves
03-05-2007, 10:28 AM
If I'm paying that much for a car, I don't want plastic and shit. I want brushed aluminum, polished stainless, dry carbon fiber and handstitched italian leather in the color of my choice. You could always order the car with a black leather interior...that would calm the interior down a lot IMO.

just goes to show, money cant buy class.

klohiq
03-05-2007, 10:53 AM
dude if you have a problem with me then PM me...oh wait, you have been...

keep this shit out of the forums...you aren't pissing me off, it's an internet forum not even real life

just stay on topic and any personal attacks can be directed to my inbox, where I'll delete them lol...

I guess my words really hurt you since you can't let this go :keke:

this is the only time I'll address your noobishness in a thread...enjoy wasting your time

Kn1ves
03-05-2007, 11:13 AM
wtf are you talkin about?
you're the one with personal attacks on me you dimwitt.

your mom is so tight and wet...it makes me premature all over her every time she gets naked...i love cottage cheese!!!

seriously guy...you should try her out.

ok fag.

its not my fault she likes using dildos on you...im all set with shit like that and she knows. i fuck her ass so hard that we use natural lube...blood :naughty:

why do you keep telling me ur life story?

seriously you made me laugh out loud...the biggest mistake your mom ever did was letting all that cum from countless men seep out her her ass and impregnate an egg that turned out to be you

for all you know i could be your daddy...

zzz middle school shit seriously? :goyou: for trying though. down sydrome must suck ass.

chibo
03-05-2007, 11:23 AM
Hahaha holy shit :rofl: Ban.

klohiq
03-05-2007, 02:18 PM
great editing

if you remember correctly you pmed me...and you called me a dickwad...so if you got offended by anything I said maybe you shouldn't start by calling someone names...

I didn't even give you negative...you said something stupid in a thread so I gave you a gray square saying that you aren't funny and then bam I get called a dickwad...

"thinking that leaving gray squares will affect me.

i was being honest, check the animated 240sx on my sig dickwad. sorry i made your head hurt thinking something is meant to be funny but it aint."

w/e man if you can't take it then don't dish it out...the mods can see what you sent...plus I have another internet connection/computer and handle...I use this handle mostly for OT...

Kn1ves
03-05-2007, 04:56 PM
w/e man if you can't take it then don't dish it out...the mods can see what you sent...plus I have another internet connection/computer and handle...I use this handle mostly for OT...

which im sure youre never going to use here ever again since itll be neg repped to hell too.

BC240
03-05-2007, 05:26 PM
not our fault we dont like having a purse as a glove compartment.
and yes the interior of that zonda is as ricey as a honda

Bahhaha my thoughts exactly, that shit hurts my eyes. The Lambo is pure class, Klohiq needs to STFU and grow up.