PDA

View Full Version : WTT: 1990 hatch w/ Sr20 for S14 w/ Sr or RB

DRFT_240sx
03-01-2007, 06:54 AM
Subject will post pics if anyone is interested.

shuey_89240sx
03-01-2007, 07:21 AM
i'd deffinently post pics b/c people are gonna look at this and laugh an boosted s13 for and boosted s14 not to mention the rb. no body in their right mind is gonna trade unless your car is KRAZY COOL show material. it just don't work like that.

DRFT_240sx
03-01-2007, 08:52 AM
well you know somepeople just dont liek their S14 i have one of my buddies that gonna trade me his S14 maybe in 2 weeks, he blew his motor im going to trade him shell for shell and keep my sr and put in their, but you never know. i am in minnesota and its snowing like crazy right now so i parked the car and have a tarp over it so i dont want to take it off to shoot some pics while its snowing. The car has a chargespeed front bodykit and vertex side and rear. has Eibach springs and some shocks i didnt put these in the guy i bought it from put em in. interior is 10/10. It has a big front mount, Real HKS SSQV BOV, stock turbo, T-pros manifold just ordered last night, SSAC Turbo back exhaust, Alluminum Radiator, AEM UEGO Wideband 02, SAFC, Mines ECU upgrade chip, Walbro 255 FP, SPL Clutch lines, NEW HKS Spark Plugs. thats about all i can think of right now. i will post some pics after its done snowing because SNOW= NO Good for CArs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chorthaoM3
03-20-2007, 08:05 PM
HEy are you willing to sale it. If so email me at [email protected] with pic and price. Got money in hand.

2forty
03-21-2007, 02:06 AM
it pretty much sounds like a bolt-on s13 SR. unless you have a lot of suspension goodies or some baller wheels and paint, it doesn't sound like someone would trade. but thats just me.