PDA

View Full Version : German 200sx CA18DET Harness (LHD)

NeedCAforS13
02-26-2007, 06:23 AM
FS: German Spec 200sx CA18DET harness. From a LHD car. No rewiring neccessary as far as I can tell. In good shape, all connectors are there and wiring is intact, nothing is cut or broken. I purchased it for my car to clean up the engine bay, but then went lazy and decided to just keep the one I have on there :P

asking $250 shipped in the US. Will be going on that auction site if it doesn't sell on here by the end of the week.

no pictures, but if you absolutely require them, I can go take some. I'm a moderator on Nico, and have been part of the CA community for years, plenty of people can vouch for me.

[email protected] or reply here.

Thanks,
Sean

dxs080jpgex
02-26-2007, 01:31 PM
so this is a plug and play thing for the ca in an s13 is what your saying?

NeedCAforS13
02-26-2007, 02:49 PM
from what I've read, yes. looks that way too, but I've not personally installed it. I'm running a rewired jdm harness on mine, I bought this to clean up my wiring job with an oem one, but don't really feel like it anymore, not sure how much longer I'm keeping my s13...

dxs080jpgex
02-26-2007, 03:47 PM
very tempting... looking for any trades?
also was the european version rhd? if so id think that some extensions wouls still have to be made... also please pm me with the lowest price youd possibly go. Just bought my ca and am very poor at the molment.
(for trade i have a hks turbo timer, bnib apexi turbo timer, silvia headlight brackets, maybe some other things) lmk
Thanks
Ryan

NeedCAforS13
02-27-2007, 06:16 AM
the german euro version was left hand drive (just like here). the UK version was right hand drive like japan. this is a german harness, so it shouldn't need to be rewired, and from what I've read, doesn't need to be lengthened/shortened.

not looking for any trades, but shoot me an offer, i'm somewhat flexible on price.

thanks,
Sean

opticfilms
04-09-2007, 11:23 PM
have pics"""""""""""""''

Huffydmbcs42388
10-30-2007, 04:46 PM
still for sale? message me at [email protected] if it is.