PDA

View Full Version : Wing Stop Hotwings.

s13gold
02-21-2007, 11:33 PM
if ur in socal...who has tried to atomic flavor?
or where ever else the haave "Wing Stop"

juss wondering cuz i oredered 20 and i couldnt even eat one...
anyone with the same expereience.

satal95
02-22-2007, 12:05 AM
thats the flavor i usually order when i go to wing stop but then again i like spicy foods. The hottest wings i've had to be from this mom and pop shop that had a hot wing restaurant in their store.

chr0nik_sm0k3
02-22-2007, 12:06 AM
the hottest ive ever had was wings from wingstreet. i dont think they make that flavor anymore though. they went by flamethrowers

S14Josh
02-22-2007, 12:12 AM
I've seen hella wingstops in vegas, but never stopped to try it out. I'll give it a shot.

If your ever in vegas go to "TC's Rib Crib" and get their hot wings. That shit is rediculous. 30 minutes after eating them i could still feel them burning in my stomach

ALTRNTV
02-22-2007, 12:14 AM
I always get the Original Hot.

s13gold
02-22-2007, 12:33 AM
the hottest ive ever had was wings from wingstreet. i dont think they make that flavor anymore though. they went by flamethrowers
oh man ur in socal...look them up..WingStop wings...the bomb...i eat there at lesast 3 days a week. 20 piece wings large fries and a dr pepper for 16.31..with sales tax at 8.25% where i live.

s13gold
02-22-2007, 12:34 AM
I always get the Original Hot.
me tooo...which one do you go to.?

cmcdougle
02-22-2007, 12:36 AM

I've heard a LOT about it. I keep on meaning to try it, but I never get around to it.

LB.Motoring
02-22-2007, 12:38 AM
Doesn't Pizza Hut deliver Wing Stop Now!?

I donno if its the same stuff, But Im very sure they do.

chr0nik_sm0k3
02-22-2007, 12:40 AM

they have wingstreet

ex delivery boy here

240giiiirrrrl
02-22-2007, 12:43 AM
garlic parmesan hollah!

SochBAT
02-22-2007, 12:45 AM
I hate those damn ultrahot wings. Its like, you can't even enjoy that shit cuz its so damn hot.

markyboi
02-22-2007, 12:45 AM
atomic wings for the win!!!!!

chr0nik_sm0k3
02-22-2007, 12:49 AM
garlic parmesan hollah!

thiose were bomb as fuck.. what i would do is mix cajun and spicy bbq.. oh man im hungry. why did i quit

s13gold
02-22-2007, 12:51 AM

wingstreet sux...its just not the same...

s13gold
02-22-2007, 12:54 AM
Zilvia members be GRUBBBBIN...hahahaha.

"GRUBBBBBIN" is a slang term used to denote eating. Just a bit more emphasized is all.

for example..." I was grubbbin at a buffet yesterday that had the best hot wings ever"

s13gold
02-22-2007, 12:55 AM
Zilvia members be GRUBBBBIN...hahahaha.

"GRUBBBBBIN" is a slang term used to denote eating. Just a bit more emphasized is all.

for example..." I was grubbbin at a buffet yesterday that had the best hot wings ever"
Just becuase people dont have an ebonix dictionary or just simply dont understand. This was for YOU!

Addicted2Kouki
02-22-2007, 01:03 AM
i had 3 wings and my mouth felt like it was on fire for like an hr.

ALTRNTV
02-22-2007, 02:14 AM
me tooo...which one do you go to.?
Cerritos branch.

woodchuck
02-22-2007, 10:09 AM
there is one in longbeach

and if you want to save on the tax you can drive out to lake forest.

s13silvia123
02-22-2007, 10:17 AM

theres a place called Legend Larry's over where i live the hottest wings is called "DOA" death on arrival. its freakin hot as hell when you eat when its warm but gotton use to it. i havent seen no one eat more 10 peices besides my friends and i. hot and spicy foods are nothing ta me

exitspeed
02-22-2007, 10:19 AM
No Wing Stop's here, but we have BW3's. Spicy Garlic wings are crazy yummy. I could put that shit on ice cream and eat it, it's so good. Blazin wings are hot as shit. probably one of the hottest foods you can walk into a restaurant and get.

Wei240
02-22-2007, 10:39 AM
mmmm... wings....

yeah, spicy is good up to a point...

!Zar!
02-22-2007, 10:42 AM
There is a Wing Stop up here in norcal. It's in Union City.

Those things are going to be the death of me!

I order for my store from there every week. haha.

exitspeed
02-22-2007, 11:59 AM
Hmmm, now that I'm looking it looks like there's one in Kenosha, about 25 min South of Milwaukee. Would you guys drive 25 to go to a Wing Stop?

What do you guys think is better? BW3's or Wing Stop?

HalveBlue
02-22-2007, 12:15 PM
I've never seena Wing Stop 'til I moved to Colorado Springs. I'm gonna have to try it one of these days.

I'll probably just stick with medium heat though. I'm not down with overly spicy food.

Reminds about the time when I was at my old unit.

At lunch one of the guys just got back from Iraqistan brought back some Dave's Hot Sauce. Sure enough, classic machismo between all the guys in the unit started a giant pissing contest about who could bring in the spiciest hot sauce.

People started buying $30 bottles of hot sauche on the internet in an effort to outdo each other.

One day our Ops Major picked up a bottle to read the label and touched his face afterward. Within a couple of seconds his eye started swelling shut.

Haha, funny shit. That's what you get for being an ocifer.

exitspeed
02-22-2007, 12:42 PM
^
The hottest hot sauce in the world in The Source. It's about $90 per 1 oz! It's rated at 7.1 scoville units. http://www.hotsauceworld.com/source.html I've had the second hottest hot sauce in the world with out knowing it and ate it straight on just a piece of bread. It was very very painful and I couldn't finish my lunch. It's called the Bomb and is rates 1 1/2 million scoville units. http://www.insanechicken.com/da_bomb_final_answer_hot_sauce.html

Dave's is pretty weak and is int eh low hundreds of thousands. A Jalapeno is somewhere around 30,000.

ThatGuy
02-22-2007, 12:46 PM
Wing place here called "Freddy's", actually makes you sign a waiver to buy their hottest wings. Not a good sign to me. I tend to stick with the milder flavors. Still pretty hot, but not "waiver-worthy".

iPurple_Misfit!
02-22-2007, 12:57 PM
Signing a waiver is a bit too much i think. spicy is good, but then again waivers mean someone had to have killed over in order to issue waivers for food.watch it guys or soon theres gonna be an obituary section on zilvia!!!!!!! due to wings.

kensreliableb18b
02-22-2007, 12:58 PM
haha, yea my friend was really into the highest scoville hot sauces. tried the bomb and its perrreeeeeddddy hot. i didnt dare try more than a little dab of it in my food. my friend ate the bomb a lot and now his stomach is super messed up.

^
The hottest hot sauce in the world in The Source. It's about $90 per 1 oz! It's rated at 7.1 scoville units. http://www.hotsauceworld.com/source.html I've had the second hottest hot sauce in the world with out knowing it and ate it straight on just a piece of bread. It was very very painful and I couldn't finish my lunch. It's called the Bomb and is rates 1 1/2 million scoville units. http://www.insanechicken.com/da_bomb_final_answer_hot_sauce.html

Dave's is pretty weak and is int eh low hundreds of thousands. A Jalapeno is somewhere around 30,000.

exitspeed
02-22-2007, 01:01 PM
Signing a waiver is a bit too much i think. spicy is good, but then again waivers mean someone had to have killed over in order to issue waivers for food.watch it guys or soon theres gonna be an obituary section on zilvia!!!!!!! due to wings.

I think the waiver thing is more of a gimmick then anything.

dert420sx
02-22-2007, 01:02 PM
mmm...wing stop! luv that garlic parmesan and the bbq...
ive been to the one in carson and theres another one near the cerritos mall that i go to a lot.

S13 Charlie
02-22-2007, 01:17 PM
Man, I had wing stop wings before, but I think Pizza Hut's Wing Street is better. The Wing Stop wings were meager as hell. Like two bites and you're into the connective tissue already, fuck that, I want some meat on my bones! For overall wing enjoyment out here in CA, call me crazy but I like Hooter's. Their wings are big and the hottest version (911 or Three Mile Island, I forget) will punch a hole in your stomach. I usually stick to "hot" level when I want hot, and medium for the easy days. Some of the best wings I've ever had was back at the Lewisburg hotel in central Pennsylvania. (I went to Bucknell University there)

Damn you guys talking about wings! Probably my favorite food for stuffing my face before, during, and after drinking!

Hungry for wings,

Charlie

HalveBlue
02-22-2007, 01:25 PM
^

Psshhh, 7.1 million Scoville's is nothing. The hottest hot sauce in the world Blair's 16 Million Reserve (http://www.sweatnspice.com/Hottest-Hot-Sauces.php) comes in at 16,000,000 Scoville Units. As far as I can tell this is pure capsaicin, which is essentially the ingridient that makes hot sauces hot. It's physically impossible to go any hotter.

Just to give everyone an idea Blair's is up 8 times as strong as pepper spray!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scoville_scale

exitspeed
02-22-2007, 01:37 PM
^
Hmm, I never heard of that stuff. A couple years ago I watched something on Food Network that said the Source was the hottest. That's where I got that from. Either way all that shit is retarded.

HalveBlue
02-22-2007, 01:47 PM
Yeah, I guess technically it doesn't qualify as a hot sauce since it's pure capsaicin extract.

Either way, I stay away from food that's too hot. I don't mind a little kick in my food, but when the food I eat instantaneously clears my sinus and bowl cavaties, that means food is too hot.

iPurple_Misfit!
02-22-2007, 02:09 PM
I think the waiver thing is more of a gimmick then anything.

maybe but then again, the way americans are, people are sue happy. they would sue for anything. so maybe someone got their stomach all messed up and slapped them with a suit. it could happen.

theicecreamdan
02-22-2007, 04:37 PM
No Wing Stop's here, but we have BW3's. Spicy Garlic wings are crazy yummy. I could put that shit on ice cream and eat it, it's so good. Blazin wings are hot as shit. probably one of the hottest foods you can walk into a restaurant and get.

now my new fantasy is to have a hot girl eat hot wings off of my body... thanks mel

drifter101
02-22-2007, 04:44 PM
lemon pepper is the way to go at wing stop.

!Zar!
02-22-2007, 08:04 PM
I've had the second hottest hot sauce in the world with out knowing it and ate it straight on just a piece of bread. It was very very painful and I couldn't finish my lunch. It's called the Bomb and is rates 1 1/2 million scoville units. http://www.insanechicken.com/da_bomb_final_answer_hot_sauce.html
A few years ago an employee broght some of that stuff in.

I didn't know it was that hot...

I had a tablespoon of that stuff.

I was sick as hell ten minutes after that.

I was paining for over a week.

lemon pepper is the way to go at wing stop.
Lemon pepper is ok. But not something I would order. The ones at the bottom suck since they are saturated in grease.

crazy9ceguy
02-22-2007, 11:37 PM
damn u guys, reading this thread made me hungry, so i called up pizza hut and got their special deal, 1 medium pizza 3 topping, and 10 boneless wings, buffalo spicy =)

TiNMAN
02-23-2007, 12:54 PM
dunno if its just the one i went to but that shits too salty son

exitspeed
02-23-2007, 12:56 PM
dunno if its just the one i went to but that shits too salty son

Mmmmm, saaalt. I love the taste of salt more then a $2 gutter whore.

nrg
02-23-2007, 04:12 PM
garlic parmesan is too salty. their buffalo sauce is too pungent (SP?)

when i buy wings at wingstreet, i get bone out with medium and flamethrower mixed together. they got rid of medium and now their wings sucks.

s13gold
02-25-2007, 04:51 AM
damn i didnt know this thread had all this potential for attention...maybe i might set up a "Wingstop" Meet.

Brian
02-25-2007, 12:18 PM
i went there the other day for the first time. had garlic parmesean. yuck. i ate like 2, but damn couldnt eat anymore.
i bet other flavors are good.

backroadtouge
02-25-2007, 10:53 PM
mann a friend of ours has a wing place, i love garlic parmesian and anotherone with like, fajita seasonings. they have a thing if you can eat 10 of thier habenero wings with chunks of jalapenons all over em, you get soemthing like free drinks adn your picture taken for the wall. lol that numbed my face, literally it did.

CA18_S13
02-25-2007, 11:21 PM
Buffalo flavor hot wings are good.

s13gold
02-26-2007, 12:02 AM
^

should really be on fear factor.....damn..i never knew it could be measured and its like a damn science.

miucus
02-26-2007, 12:30 AM
i went to wing stop couple days ago wasnt impressed. the wings are tiny. there is hardly any meat on them

EchoOfSilence
02-26-2007, 12:50 AM
University Chicken in San Jose has some crazy ass wings. You need to sign a waiver just to try their spiciest.

exitspeed
02-26-2007, 08:24 AM
Went to BW3's on Sat night with a bunch of people. Spicy Garlic wings are soooo freakin GOOD! This Wing Stop place sounds OK, but Bw's never disappoints!