PDA

View Full Version : Turblu: Hotwheels sixty eights sale

sil_8t
02-19-2007, 07:08 PM
Just wondering if any one has received their wheels from Turblu yet. My friend ordered a set and its been about a month or so since he's heard from the guy. I also paid for a set and its been 2 weeks (the amount of time he said it would take to ship) and I'm worried that we might have been scammed. He is no longer responding to PM's, emails, and changed his phone number in the past month. I hate calling someone that on here as it will hurt his rep, but we are short almost 600 bucks now with nothing to show for it.

FusionR240sx
02-19-2007, 08:35 PM
Just wondering if any one has received their wheels from Turblu yet. My friend ordered a set and its been about a month or so since he's heard from the guy. I also paid for a set and its been 2 weeks (the amount of time he said it would take to ship) and I'm worried that we might have been scammed. He is no longer responding to PM's, emails, and changed his phone number in the past month. I hate calling someone that on here as it will hurt his rep, but we are short almost 600 bucks now with nothing to show for it.

i was going to purchase some thru him as well... thank god i didn't.

he set up a group buy and good think the mods/admin shut him down before he got a lot of ppl to buy them from him.

hope you get it all sorted out

Hailtothesilvia
02-21-2007, 02:57 PM

i'm also on this group buy w/ sil_8t and it has been 2 months....no wheels...no money back i filed dispute w/ paypal and the claim ended in my favor but paypal was unable to recover my money back from this douchebag.....

his name is Andrew Abalos and lives in Las Vegas, NV
his myspace page - www.myspace.com/turblu

so i hereby voicing my opinion to the mod that this guy should officially be banned. I have given him plenty enough chance and now my patience ran out....

IF ANYONE HAVE ANY INFOMATION ABOUT WHERE ABOUT THIS GUY IS....ANYTHING....WORK/ADDRESS WHATEVER, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I'M WILLING REWARD ANYTHING THAT WILL LEAD ME INTO RECOVERING MY MONEY OR HAVE THIS DOUCHE IN A HOSPITAL

here's my contact info
www.myspace.com/whasian
[email protected]
or AIM - Rps13freak

cfinch
02-21-2007, 03:39 PM
I'll put him in the hospital if he doesn't come up with the wheels... I don't give a shit.

DoriftoPnoy
02-21-2007, 03:46 PM
ahaha wow. amazing how this is such a small world and pretty much anyone can be found under a rock.

for those who got scammed that sucks and i hope your problems gets resolved. something similar happend to my bro, but but the fcukin scammer is in texas....

Johny5
02-21-2007, 04:06 PM
i'll whoop his ass too, i want an excuse to go to vegas again

pr0ject TRUENO
02-21-2007, 04:49 PM
ahaha wow. amazing how this is such a small world and pretty much anyone can be found under a rock.

for those who got scammed that sucks and i hope your problems gets resolved. something similar happend to my bro, but but the fcukin scammer is in texas....

try looking for him on houston240sx or the texas240 forums

hitman
02-21-2007, 05:42 PM
viceroy will jump him not only for scamming people but selling donking 17s with sub 8 inch lips lol

Johny5
02-21-2007, 05:58 PM
i don't really like lipped wheels that much

cfinch
02-21-2007, 05:59 PM
i'll whoop his ass too, i want an excuse to go to vegas again

You should! We can get drunk after and bang fat chicks! It would be fuckin awesome!!!!!!!!

Hailtothesilvia
02-21-2007, 07:21 PM
i maybe heading to vegas sometime in march for vacation..hopefully by then i can obtain enough of his info to his whereabout

this should be interesting

Turblu, i hope you are reading this and realizing what a pos you are

McRussellPants
02-21-2007, 07:26 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/turblu/miata7.jpg

If anyone sees this gross ass miata or woman, Key it to the steel or back hand it with the ring hand till she bleeds.

hitman
02-21-2007, 07:45 PM
i bet you can zoom on that street sign and see what street he lives on

juicyjay
02-21-2007, 09:41 PM
hah..glad to see im not the only one screwed over by this guy. Check out our thread at nico..

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/228255

nuff said.

he is also trying to sell a car on honda-tech.

if anyone who can post on honda-tech (i dont have the privilage :( ) let everyone know about this douche.

Hailtothesilvia
02-21-2007, 10:03 PM
this guy need a serious ass beating, nuff said

Jung918
02-21-2007, 10:09 PM
hah..glad to see im not the only one screwed over by this guy. Check out our thread at nico..

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/228255

nuff said.

he is also trying to sell a car on honda-tech.

if anyone who can post on honda-tech (i dont have the privilage :( ) let everyone know about this douche.

You wouldn't have the link to the honda tech one do you?

juicyjay
02-22-2007, 12:24 AM
You wouldn't have the link to the honda tech one do you?

http://www.hondamarketplace.com/zerothread?id=1898835

there ya go man :)

Slidin240Wayz
02-22-2007, 02:54 AM
Can someone try to get his contact information by asking to check the car out? Has anyone reported this to the authorities yet?

Carlos

soreballz
02-22-2007, 03:30 AM
http://www.zilvia.net/f/member.php?u=51712 - "The Pest"
Looks like TurboLu is still posting, guys.

TurbLu
02-22-2007, 01:26 PM
Hi guys,

This is Andrew... please contact me via 702-481-9578. I am working on getting this resolved with you guys. Also if you havent allready placed a dispute with paypal please do so.

240trainee
02-22-2007, 01:59 PM
not good, I almost got a set of these too.... Good luck guys

thepest
02-23-2007, 11:04 PM
http://www.zilvia.net/f/member.php?u=51712 - "The Pest"
Looks like TurboLu is still posting, guys.

WTF!! I saw this thred, started reading and Iam not TurBlu!! My name is Johnathon B. Don't start pointing fingers at me cuz some shit went bad for you. So I am hooking up people with wheels some dude was selling. You can ask Zer013 he just picked up a set from me. I have provided tracking and kept him up to date. I am just giving people the chance to get the wheels at a good price. I do have a day job so if you order give me a heads up before sending me any money. I like to make sure I have the wheels in stock before you order.

S14DB
02-23-2007, 11:44 PM
WTF!! I saw this thred, started reading and Iam not TurBlu!! My name is Johnathon B. Don't start pointing fingers at me cuz some shit went bad for you. So I am hooking up people with wheels some dude was selling. You can ask Zer013 he just picked up a set from me. I have provided tracking and kept him up to date. I am just giving people the chance to get the wheels at a good price. I do have a day job so if you order give me a heads up before sending me any money. I like to make sure I have the wheels in stock before you order.
Explain to me what you are doing and where you got the wheels from and how you know TurBlu?

thepest
02-24-2007, 12:47 AM
Explain to me what you are doing and where you got the wheels from and how you know TurBlu?

Just tryin to earn my wheels. I have a hommie hook up. As for turblu we are doing are own thing. We both do live in vegas talked a bit here and there. He did just give you his number to fix whatever he did.

S14DB
02-24-2007, 08:54 AM
Just tryin to earn my wheels. I have a hommie hook up. As for turblu we are doing are own thing. We both do live in vegas talked a bit here and there. He did just give you his number to fix whatever he did.
your IP's match more than once. Think up a better explanation before I ban you both.

Hailtothesilvia
02-24-2007, 11:51 AM
your IP's match more than once. Think up a better explanation before I ban you both.

interesting........

McRussellPants
02-24-2007, 12:01 PM
If you're gonna make up a fake name you should at least know how to spell said fake name.

cfinch
02-24-2007, 08:24 PM
So I guess I should beat the shit out of the both of them?

Ninjabread
02-24-2007, 11:41 PM
Can i come to vegas to beat his ass?

McRussellPants
02-24-2007, 11:51 PM
Personally, I'd go with a super soaker full of paint stripper at 2am.

or make a template that says "I steal shit" and hold it over his cars trunk, and run a DA with 80 grit on it over it real quick.

Patent pending, laws of fucking with peoples shit don't apply to theives