PDA

View Full Version : WTB 3'' exhaust or 3'' piping

niSm095
02-18-2007, 10:36 PM
Anybody have an entire 3'' catback they want to get rid of?

or...Anybody have the piping from the downpipe to the muffler?

the piping on my Kakimoto catback is pretty hacked up from age and resonator replacements, etc... looking to replace it with new piping or a new catback

there's nowhere around me that does mandrel bending, it's pretty annyoing, so I'm looking at other options.

(this is for an s13)

hahahahaha
02-19-2007, 12:40 AM
lmk if u want it .. pick ups only so yeah dont know were ur from .. but lmk

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=134111&highlight=inch+exh

coupelove626
02-19-2007, 01:06 AM
i got some megan racing stuff...LMK if u are interested.

yfz460
02-19-2007, 10:19 AM
I've got an N1 dual, true Apex'i (not a SSAC ripoff). After my accident, the hanger ripped off the muffler (not the cans, the muffler) and the bend before it splits into two pipes kinked a little.

It sounds like you could fix it easily. I could too if I had a car to mock it up on, but I don't!

If you want some pictures of it, tell me. The cans have the normal scratches on the bottoms and the muffler has a dent that doesn't affect performance at all (just the usual scuffage from a lowered car on rough roads).

I have both silencers as well as the nuts, bolts, and gaskets for it for it. The hanger is still on the car, which is buried under 2 feet of snow right now. It's easy enough to cut one off your exhaust and weld it onto this...

I just realized.... we have the SAME number of posts. Thats crazy.

97 S14
02-19-2007, 10:46 AM
I have what you need. It's a 3" top speed catback, but its for an S14. Not too hard to make an S14 exhaust fit on an S13 from what I've been told. I had a muffler shop slice the exhaust tip at a slight angle so it looks like an HKS exhaust.... this thing looked horribly ugly before that because they made them with tooo long of an exhaust tip. The bottom is a little scraped, but no holes and it's all S.S.

$100 shipped, PM me if you want it.

Here's a link to a pic, zilvia is saying its too large to upload it...
http://photos.freshalloy.com/gallery/v/97+S14/parts+for+sale/exhaust+001.jpg.html