PDA

View Full Version : S.one.three

KSTYLeZx83
02-18-2007, 02:51 AM
He never sent me the Nardi wheel... Never contacted me back after receiving payment... This guy is a thief, jerk, liar, and in deep trouble because I have friends in goverment positions (FBI) Helps to live near the capital of the United States...... Watch it....

cfrost
02-18-2007, 11:06 AM
I'm sure the FBI cares

I know the dude personally and he's DEFINATELY a good guy, I'd bet my car that you'll get your wheel or your money back.

lok
02-18-2007, 12:32 PM
drew martinez?

cmcdougle
02-18-2007, 01:51 PM
He never sent me the Nardi wheel... Never contacted me back after receiving payment... This guy is a thief, jerk, liar, and in deep trouble because I have friends in goverment positions (FBI) Helps to live near the capital of the United States...... Watch it....

Deep trouble, I'm sure.

How long has it been since you paid him?

Ichi-Go
02-18-2007, 11:43 PM
good luck with that man i hope you didnt lose to much

Chasmoore04
02-22-2007, 04:12 PM
I'm sure the FBI cares

I know the dude personally and he's DEFINATELY a good guy, I'd bet my car that you'll get your wheel or your money back.

You are thinking sonethreecoupe steve. This guy is different.

This is NOT Steve Culver

KSTYLeZx83
11-26-2007, 11:55 PM
I thought I'd bring this thread back since he supposively got his stuff jacked from home.... I've never got anything since then so yeah.... His AIM : Po0 Maker... Goes by Andrew Martinez or Drew or Ray? God only knows his real name/status.... Lives in SD so yeah.... I dont think he can prove anything but I can prove that I have evidence that he scammed me...

KSTYLeZx83
11-26-2007, 11:57 PM
The FBI might not care but my friend who works there can help...