PDA

View Full Version : name change request?

pr0ject TRUENO
02-16-2007, 03:51 PM
ive had this same sn since i joined in 2004. any chance i could change it?

make it

weeeee

THANKS!

Phlip
02-16-2007, 04:43 PM
Yes, buy premium membership, then PM one of the admins.

mizizax
08-15-2007, 01:37 PM
you cant cahnge your screenname unless you buy a membership?

gayest shit ever

GoodOl'S13
08-15-2007, 07:52 PM
Its TEN fucking dollars. Cheap price for all the perks.

<--Thinks of new S/N

DOOK
08-15-2007, 08:49 PM
you cant cahnge your screenname unless you buy a membership?

gayest shit ever

you'll save more than 10 dollars on the first premie hookup you get, don't be gay.

mizizax
08-26-2007, 06:04 PM
you all neg repped me because i dont wanna pay for a free shitty ass forum? youre all fucking faggots and you should be suckkin' on my ball sack.

fuck this post

fuck your moms

fuck you all

im out

mrmephistopheles
08-26-2007, 06:10 PM
you all neg repped me because i dont wanna pay for a free shitty ass forum? youre all fucking faggots and you should be suckkin' on my ball sack.

fuck this post

fuck your moms

fuck you all

im out

Here you go buddy:
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/3097/kleenexgw5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

I'll be a shoulder for you to lean on. Let it all out, don't hold back.

mizizax
08-26-2007, 06:25 PM
its not even like that, all these fuck heads think theyre sick because theyre "premium members" but to me theyre just extra gay and extra retardedand have $10 less than i do

JDMS1lv1a
08-26-2007, 06:55 PM
10 buck$ is a shit load of money!!!!!..... JK :D

nah, $10 is nothing, Id rather spend $10 dollars on premie membership than getting fat at MickyD's

Z33dori
08-26-2007, 07:03 PM
10 buck$ is a shit load of money!!!!!..... JK :D

nah, $10 is nothing, Id rather spend $10 dollars on premie membership than getting fat at MickyD's

:werd:

wish i had 10 bucks for a premi, but i just bought coilovers

azndoc
08-26-2007, 08:25 PM

fuck this post

fuck your moms

fuck you all

im out

LOLz you can't expect to say its gay and thus implying that everyone who paid for the $10 is gay and not get any neg rep for it.

Dude seriously it's $10. Its well worth the $10 that's for sure.

mizizax
08-26-2007, 11:14 PM
$10 to change my name? gayest shit ever

every one who repped is a faggot and they can suckle my ballsack

ThatGuy
08-27-2007, 05:55 AM
It's alot more then just a name change.

Please, stop with the hostility and whining.

You're annoying and pathetic.

You don't HAVE to become a Premie to have your name changed, but it will certainly help. We just like using it as a recruiting incentive. You can get your name changed by talking to an Admin, nicely. Or you can just bitch and moan about "This is gayer then gay gay!" and get yourself plenty of Negative Rep. Not to mention looking like a pathetic child whining about not getting a cookie.

mizizax
08-28-2007, 11:21 AM
It's alot more then just a name change.

Please, stop with the hostility and whining.

You're annoying and pathetic.

You don't HAVE to become a Premie to have your name changed, but it will certainly help. We just like using it as a recruiting incentive. You can get your name changed by talking to an Admin, nicely. Or you can just bitch and moan about "This is gayer then gay gay!" and get yourself plenty of Negative Rep. Not to mention looking like a pathetic child whining about not getting a cookie.

thats all someone had to say, not you gotta buy a membership.

look neg rep me all you want, doesnt mean shit to me

wasnt trying to be a dick, i said paying to change a name on a forum is gay, then people started talking shit.

fuck it ill keep my stupid ass name and wait for my rep to get low enough for you to ban me or what ever the hell your trying to do

awesome

mizizax
08-28-2007, 11:23 AM
"go suck off you asshole buddy's"

sweet neg rep by the way, i took notes

nismo-joe
08-28-2007, 02:27 PM
The ten bucks goes toward funding a site you come to everyday for info and plenty of other things, no need to get all worked up over it. Its just the internet.

mizizax
08-28-2007, 02:34 PM
ok

gimme my reps back

mizizax
08-28-2007, 02:35 PM
ok

gimme my reps back

azndoc
08-28-2007, 02:45 PM
ok

gimme my reps back

LOLz

Seriously if you didn't care about the whole rep system and how much it sucks and how bullshit it was then why would you want your rep back?

Seriously just act mature and I'm sure you'll EARN your rep back.

There's plenty of people that started off like you deep in red and pulled themselves out and have a lot of rep points now.

Its all about how you learned your lesson and see you can move forward from here.

That's all.

GL

mizizax
08-28-2007, 03:04 PM
haha

i dont want people to be sketched out about buying my shit.

thats all i use this forum for, can i just have them back for free.

and if you wanna change my name to 'maximus' while youre putting them all pack to green, id thank you

ThatGuy
08-28-2007, 03:35 PM
OK, let's see here.

#1. Restore your rep? No

#2. Allow you to change your name? No

It's nice to see you might have actually learned something after all this, but given your general attitude in this thread, you won't be getting any favors from anyone on Zilvia for a while yet. Display an honest change in your attitude and behavior over the next few months, and you may be considered.

Or continue to spout off with "Gay Gay Gay-Gay-Gay" and watch your Rep decline further until we just tired of dealing with you.

Have a pleasant day.

mizizax
08-28-2007, 03:43 PM
jesus christ, i feel like i just got caught passing a note in high school during class

1. didnt learn anything beside $10 makes you a badass

2. gay is my vocabulary, work is gay, school is gay, this kid lukedogg on here is gay, chicks think my car is gay...i can go on all day.

this is a forum and you guys are treating it like a cult.

ps how much do i have to pay to get a blackkk name mr. Guy?

ThatGuy
08-28-2007, 03:54 PM
You can't buy this name.

This is the last time I'll ask you to calm down.

This is not a "cult", but it is organized.

Calling everything you don't like "gay" makes you look ignorant and uneducated. Just a tip.

Full-Lock
08-28-2007, 04:25 PM
why fine sirs would it be at all possible to get my name changed to 'dickhead faggot'?

thank you

mizizax
08-28-2007, 04:28 PM
im gonna keep my mouth shut on this one

sleepy_s13
08-28-2007, 04:31 PM
lmao^^^^^ topsecret88

LukeDogg316
08-28-2007, 11:37 PM
im gonna keep my mouth shut on this one
Keep him here, he is a cool person

:bigok:

irax
08-28-2007, 11:54 PM
As much as I don't like the rules I play by them here, this isn't a local forum like SDDrift where EVERYONE KNOWS everyone. Zilvia is in the public eye with every jerk on the planet doing stupid shit and getting caught with a big ass zilvia.net sticker on their car. So you gotta come correct if you want Repsect! Change of name isn't even one of the benefits of becoming a premie, it was just an offer Phlip gave. And I'm sure he can retract it.

Just a quick side note
thin black name = normal user
BOLD BLACK NAME = Mod (it doesnt stand for modest)
Blue name = Premie
Pink Name = Temp Ban
Brown name = Banned from F/S F/T and WTB (though I doubt it will stop them from going to a friends house and using their sn)
and most importantly
RED NAME = you don't want to talk shit about their wife.... They are more than just Mods, that kinda have a financial interest in keeping zilvia clean.

LB.Motoring
08-29-2007, 12:12 AM
jesus christ, i feel like i just got caught passing a note in high school during class

1. didnt learn anything beside $10 makes you a badass

2. gay is my vocabulary, work is gay, school is gay, this kid lukedogg on here is gay, chicks think my car is gay...i can go on all day.

this is a forum and you guys are treating it like a cult.

ps how much do i have to pay to get a blackkk name mr. Guy?

although you all hate him, but I love max,

max,

i like your wet crotch.

<3.

mizizax
08-29-2007, 12:24 AM
lol thanks robbie...

mrmephistopheles
08-29-2007, 02:17 AM
Just a quick side note
thin black name = normal user
BOLD BLACK NAME = Mod (it doesnt stand for modest)
Blue name = Premie
Pink Name = Temp Ban
Brown name = Banned from F/S F/T and WTB (though I doubt it will stop them from going to a friends house and using their sn)
and most importantly
RED NAME = you don't want to talk shit about their wife.... They are more than just Mods, that kinda have a financial interest in keeping zilvia clean.

Thanks Ib, let me clarify a bit though:

BOLD BLACK NAME = Moderator
Blue name = Premium Member
Pink Name = "In timeout" - can't access PMs, post new threads, or view most of the forums on the board.
Brown name = Banned from the Marketplace (any attempts to circumvent this or any other punishment will result in permanent banning of all associated usernames/IPs.)
and most importantly
RED NAME = Administrators. There's three of us, and while we're all nice enough guys, we don't appreciate being messed with.

Also, I'm closing this. All pertinent questions have been answered.