View Full Version : Joe Rogan OWNS Carlos Mancia

Unholy S14
02-14-2007, 03:55 PM
enjoy

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1943040863

cfrost
02-14-2007, 04:07 PM
love it.

carlos mencia is one of the most un-funny comedians EVER. his jokes aren't creative and any reason why he gets attention on stage is because he's loud and annoying. stupid butterball.

ALTRNTV
02-14-2007, 04:19 PM
Joe Rogan :bigok:

Taniguchi_Is_#1
02-14-2007, 04:30 PM
+infinity for joe rogan. i hate carlos mencia with a passion.

ALTRNTV
02-14-2007, 04:33 PM
I was waiting for a fight, but Rogan would easily manhandle Ned. :keke:

Ned got JOEwned! Hahahahaha

S14DB
02-14-2007, 04:34 PM
That dude likes Joe Rogan way to much...

sw20>>s14
02-14-2007, 04:44 PM
That dude likes Joe Rogan way to much...
well, judging from his avie being gina carano, hes definitely a fight fan...and joe rogan is a crowd favorite for fight fans...thats where his true character is displayed...hes the most down to earth guy ever...

ThatGuy
02-14-2007, 04:49 PM
Yay for Joe.
Boo for "Ned"!

Didn't really enjoy his comedy too much any way. The only thing that's is really catchy from him is "Dee Dur Deee!"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jayeighty
02-14-2007, 04:51 PM
that was awesome, its amazing how he denies it, when there is video proof of it

Jonnie Fraz
02-14-2007, 05:34 PM
Joe is yoked too...He would soo manhandle Ned. That was hella funny!

A Spec Products
02-14-2007, 05:40 PM
If I was a comedian, the last thing I would do is steal other people's material.

Especially if you were a famous comedian on Comedy Central.

Cause yeah you'd be gettin PAID but you'd get no respect.

wheresthaboost?
02-14-2007, 05:43 PM
love it.

carlos mencia is one of the most un-funny comedians EVER. his jokes aren't creative and any reason why he gets attention on stage is because he's loud and annoying. stupid butterball.

I though I was the only one who felt that way lol. I hate mencia and people who "enjoy" his show...

DUFFM4N
02-14-2007, 06:26 PM
i used to think carlos mencia's SHOW was funny because of the skits, but not the stand up...it always seemed too "preachy" for me...and after seeing this video it makes me not like him even more...joe rogan's a jack of all trades..that man does it all

TiNMAN
02-14-2007, 08:21 PM
you can tell that fool got burnt by his voice at the end

SilviaDriver
02-14-2007, 08:27 PM
i hate carlos mencia. his show is a wannabe chapelle show. his standup is nothing but foul language and no humor.

HyperTek
02-14-2007, 08:39 PM
word.. so i was wondering what ethnic the majority of his fans where...
all he does is talk shit on everything.. and get paid for it.. Rappers do the same thing, but they dont survive the hatred bullets pointed at em...

midnight zenki
02-14-2007, 09:12 PM
I though I was the only one who felt that way lol. I hate mencia and people who "enjoy" his show...

:werd: His shit is weak and he has no delivery skills.

SimpleSexy180
02-14-2007, 11:40 PM
fuck yeah. that shit was classic.

i havent met anyone who thinks hes actually funny anyway.

EchoOfSilence
02-14-2007, 11:56 PM
ouch dude. that sucks.

but you know what... his racially charged special was fucking hilarious. I was laughing at THAT. his show sucks

s13gold
02-15-2007, 12:16 AM
im on the floor...

LB.Motoring
02-15-2007, 12:36 AM
well, judging from his avie being gina carano, hes definitely a fight fan...and joe rogan is a crowd favorite for fight fans...thats where his true character is displayed...hes the most down to earth guy ever...

yah, I mean look @ his Tapout Jacket

SiI40sx
02-15-2007, 01:01 AM
He yells too much, he talks too much and is too fat.

Worst comedian ever!

http://www.hijinxcomics.com/images/comic_book_guy.jpg

FaLKoN240
02-15-2007, 01:12 AM
I always hated Carlos Mencia, he never really appealed to me. His jokes always start out "I hate (insert group of people) because they do (something stereotypical). You know why? Because they're *voice change* RETARDED Dur duh dur."

Aoshi112
02-15-2007, 01:13 AM
i've always hated carlos mencia, what an idiot.

DoriftoPnoy
02-15-2007, 01:28 AM
ahahah i saw this. i dont see why joe rogan duznt just fuck the guy up. he must have a whole lot of patience and self control to not knock the guy out.

droid_one
02-15-2007, 01:35 AM
i also dislike carlos, i never liked his humor,

SochBAT
02-15-2007, 01:39 AM
I've known in the back of my head that all Ned was just rehashes of previous jokes and comics. All his jokes are just as 240Falk stated. What a waste of life.

Ca_laurier
02-15-2007, 02:40 AM
lol thats what you get for stealing other people jokes

awsome how he found all these pople he is stealing them from

illvialuver
02-15-2007, 02:58 AM
duhn duhn duhn carlos mencia is retardddddedddd, hahhaa damn , Joe Rogan is a million times cooler to me since watching this video. he needs to join nate and warren for REGULATIN his ass! hahhahhaha

if you youtube the video , carlos mencia has removed it for a copyright violation. ahhahhahhaha

ballr858
02-15-2007, 03:43 AM
LOL! my roommate and i love dave chapelle and he told me if i like dave then i would love carlos mencia. he borrowed the season dvd and when we watched some of the episodes i was still wondering where the funny was. carlos is an annoying idiot. my roommate still thinks he's funny though.

exitspeed
02-15-2007, 07:30 AM
I've never liked Mancia, and now he really looks like a bitch. Awsome ViD!

FaLKoN240
02-15-2007, 08:34 AM
ahahah i saw this. i dont see why joe rogan duznt just fuck the guy up. he must have a whole lot of patience and self control to not knock the guy out.

If he knocked him out, his argument would've lost alot of credibility due to him resorting to physical violence.

I like how he cites other comedians and they're like "yeah... he stole my shit." Then Mencia is like, well, MAYBE I DID, MAYBE I DID, I don't know...:hyper:

nissanpwrds14
02-15-2007, 08:56 AM
WOW, that was really bad! Carlos, Ned, whatever the fuck his name is got punked like a little bitch. I bet he was hoping Ashton Kutcher was gonna jump out somewhere and end his misery.

HalveBlue
02-15-2007, 09:00 AM
Pssh, whatever.

I didn't think Mencia's comedy was that bad. I mean, everything he ripped off, he ripped off 'cause it was funny.

He's shit for stealing jokes though.

Then again, this isn't the first time that a comic has been accused of stealing material from another. I think Dennis Leary is in the same boat.

I wonder if Joe Rogan is a funny stand up comedian. I have never actually seen one of his routines.

hello
02-15-2007, 10:52 AM
i still think carlos mencia is funny! and he's a really good performer. stand-up is fucking hard to do..even if you are stealing jokes.

it sucks that he's stealing jokes though. =/

Edgar
02-15-2007, 11:20 AM
i like joe rogan because he is always drunk

dannyboi
02-15-2007, 11:27 AM
LMAO... he should change his show to "Mind Of Ned Holness"

BTW: the jokes of Mencias aka Holness aka bitch is overly racially charged. Im not offended about race related jokes as long as they are funny (Ari Shaffer for example is funny).

And dont mess with Joe Rogan, he can fight mma.

atom
02-15-2007, 12:28 PM
He's shit for stealing jokes though.

Then again, this isn't the first time that a comic has been accused of stealing material from another. I think Dennis Leary is in the same boat.

Not accused, he is a well known joke stealer. Same goes for Leary (in the past though, not recently), Dane Cook, and Robin Williams. Sadly they are also the ones gettin big bucks.

A Spec Products
02-15-2007, 01:25 PM
Not accused, he is a well known joke stealer. Same goes for Leary (in the past though, not recently), Dane Cook, and Robin Williams. Sadly they are also the ones gettin big bucks.

Robin Williams is the MAN.

Dane Cook I don't really care too much for.

SimpleS14
02-15-2007, 01:29 PM
Never liked "Carlos Mencia"...and this is the first time I've heard of Joe Rogan. Anywho...that vid was painful to watch...that guy's career is O-VA

HyperTek
02-15-2007, 01:34 PM
I wanna see that Krammer guy and Mancia battle it out for not funny

02-15-2007, 01:39 PM
Wow that was funny. Joe Rogan's the man. He was great on NewsRadio and does a great job as a UFC announcer. You can tell he is a really down to earth guy like sw20>>s14 said.

Mencia is a punk. If you are going to steal jokes admit to it. Fucking punk.

ManoNegra
02-15-2007, 05:15 PM
I gotta say I do like Mencia doing stand up but - goddamn! - that is some serious pwnage. His show on the other hand is garbage aside from a few funny skits.
Had I seen this before I heard him perform I too would hate him.

vanish1
02-15-2007, 06:01 PM
Rogan's stand up is pretty bad, he curses wayyyyyyy too much

Thorpedo
02-15-2007, 06:09 PM
Rogan's stand up is pretty bad, he curses wayyyyyyy too much

but thats how he talks, he doesnt change just cause hes on stage....and if you go see most comics live, they cuss like fucking sailors. =)

plus, i dont think rogan is the funniest person in the world, but its enjoyable. plus its nice knowing, from all the different things hes on, he doesnt change from one to the other. look up the video from fear factor where he almost beats a guy up because his wife pulls a dumbass move and joe calls her out on it.

miucus
02-15-2007, 06:15 PM
i always hated carlos. never thought he was funny.

ALTRNTV
02-15-2007, 06:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C7vP061iqs

SochBAT
02-16-2007, 12:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RddzHh9bfyY

Mine is better.

Rogan deals with a heckler.

corey240
02-16-2007, 01:56 AM
wow theres a hole world out there that hates on ned, i thought i was alone too. either way demetri martin is good:fawkd:

droid_one
02-16-2007, 03:27 AM
LMAO... he should change his show to "Mind Of Ned Holness"

BTW: the jokes of Mencias aka Holness aka bitch is overly racially charged. Im not offended about race related jokes as long as they are funny (Ari Shaffer for example is funny).

And dont mess with Joe Rogan, he can fight mma.

WTF....
Ari shaffer is an idiot

Irukandji
02-16-2007, 03:37 AM
Thread should be retitled "joe rogan is the shit"

DRavenS13
02-16-2007, 04:58 AM
My question is, if he's stealing material, and they have proof of it, then why don't they sue him? He's profiting off of someone else's creations, then file a lawsuit.

I don't know, sometimes stupid sh*t goes down because of jealousy. Personally, I like Carlos Mencia, I've met him and he's a cool guy. He helped me and one of my buddies get in when the show was sold out and we didn't have enough money to get in (we were short and begging people for money lol). I even took a pic with him. He did a set until like 330 am just talking shit to people and it was funny as hell. It didn't sound like it was scripted because the girls he was arguing with were ones we talked to when we were at the Dave and Buster's across the way, so it's not like he hired them or anything.

I don't know, maybe he stole it, maybe he didn't. My whole thing is, if he did in fact steal material, then sue.

SochBAT
02-16-2007, 05:39 AM
You're right.

I'm going to copywrite all my jokes.

Dan, you're now copywritten.

And robby and simoun too.

Dorifto89
02-16-2007, 01:42 PM
I used to not like Joe Rogan simply because he was Joe Rogan.

However now I like Joe Rogan. I want to possibly smoke a bowl with him.

atom
02-16-2007, 03:07 PM
I don't know, maybe he stole it, maybe he didn't. My whole thing is, if he did in fact steal material, then sue.

Listen to the George Lopez interview on Stern. He did contact HBO to try and get Mencia's special off the air cuz Mencia cribbed a whole bunch of jokes from Lopez.

Even if Mencia did crib other people's jokes, it's hard ,if not impossible, to prove who did what first even though people in the comedy circuit probably know. Plus, Mencia has his own show on TV so he's probably one of the richer comedians out there right now. Other comedians don't have the cash to hire a lawyer and bring him to court on a case that's incredibly difficult to prove.

Agamemnon
02-16-2007, 04:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RddzHh9bfyY

Mine is better.

Rogan deals with a heckler.
Holy crap. I bet that chick felt like a bag of shit after that.

soreballz
02-17-2007, 01:36 AM
That was indeed some serious ownage.
However, I still enjoy Ned's show. I went to high school with Brad (the midget on Mind of Mencia), so thats always fun to watch. IMO, Joe Rogan is still a douche, despite the Ned ownage. Did anyone ever see the Man Show while Rogan and Stanhope were hosting? Yeah... They're both douchebags.

WERDdabuilder
02-17-2007, 02:51 AM
Never liked "Carlos Mencia"...and this is the first time I've heard of Joe Rogan. Anywho...that vid was painful to watch...that guy's career is O-VA

you serious? never saw or heard of fear factor?

reaxion
02-17-2007, 06:05 AM
joe rogan for the win...wow I had no idea Ned was THAT big of a material thief.

SimpleS14
02-17-2007, 08:12 AM
you serious? never saw or heard of fear factor?

OoOoOooo....he was the host of Fear Factor....but yea...I rarely get time to watch TV and I never knew the guys name.

blackalicious95
02-17-2007, 10:11 AM
that shit was cool but
"I dont like cocaine, I just like the way it smells."
was the funniest part of the whole clip.

DRavenS13
02-18-2007, 02:36 PM
Enough people still like Carlos Mencia, he still has a show.

Now I remember who Joe Rogan is. He killed The Man Show. I, as a chick, worshipped that show. I don't like him just for that.

Mencia is not the only one in the world to allegedly steal jokes. Lots of comedians had writers, and they always steal sh*t from one another. Mencia gets flack from Joe Rogan, because Mencia is successful and Rogan's not.

At this point, whether it's true or not is besides the point. Rogan's doing everything he can to screw with him, because he's pissed and he's bitter. But no one can say that Mencia's the ONLY one that has ever stolen a joke, he's just an easier target because he's become widely known and successful. There will always be the nay-sayers because that's just what haters do.

That is all.

Oh, and I like squirrels.

FaLKoN240
02-18-2007, 04:13 PM
I think Mencia got Ja RULED.

Rogan = 50 Cent

Mencia = Ja Rule

vanish1
02-18-2007, 06:23 PM
Mencia is not the only one in the world to allegedly steal jokes. Lots of comedians had writers, and they always steal sh*t from one another. Mencia gets flack from Joe Rogan, because Mencia is successful and Rogan's not.

At this point, whether it's true or not is besides the point. Rogan's doing everything he can to screw with him, because he's pissed and he's bitter. But no one can say that Mencia's the ONLY one that has ever stolen a joke

So basically you condone stealing. Props to Rogan for actually doing the right thing and standing up for whats right, just because ppl got away with it in the past doesnt mean its ok to do it now.

and Rogan not successful? hahaha, he's got money in the bank. Newsradio, years of standup, and all the money he made off of prof. fighting...yeah you should think before you speak.

ManoNegra
02-19-2007, 09:35 AM
Interesting, just saw this today:

Bobby Lee talks about the Rogan vs Mencia feud. (http://www.broadcaster.com/clip/10332)

There seems to be more to it then we're being let on.

Cash
02-19-2007, 10:47 AM
This is a pretty funny video someone made making fun of mencia's worn out material.

http://www.superdeluxe.com/sd/contentDetail.do?id=D81F2344BF5AC7BB4BA2EC9D2B8EB1 1E2524A88FEE73BB43

Gnnr
02-19-2007, 02:32 PM
Interesting, just saw this today:

Bobby Lee talks about the Rogan vs Mencia feud. (http://www.broadcaster.com/clip/10332)

There seems to be more to it then we're being let on.

Ahh, bullshit. He's just trying to cover up for his boy now. But when his boy wasn't around he put him in his place. Joe Rogan rules!

atom
02-19-2007, 02:51 PM
LOL @ Bobby Lee. He looked like he had a gun pointed at him off camera.

Jonnie Fraz
02-19-2007, 09:15 PM
LOL @ Bobby Lee. He looked like he had a gun pointed at him off camera.
No...Ned was holding his meal ticket.

NemeGuero
02-20-2007, 12:18 PM
It wasn't an owning.. it was pretty lame bitching back and forth..

and Ari blows my nutz.

ManoNegra
02-20-2007, 01:27 PM
^ word Nemo, the guy's stuff is painfull too watch.

on an off but somewhat related note, anyone see Bobby Lee in the Gwen Stefani spoof?

Aren't Asians Great? (http://www.broadcaster.com/clip/10546)

had me rolling for a while.

hnugen
02-20-2007, 03:19 PM
I remember when I was at home, laid up in bed with a broken leg and hip because of a bike wreck, and was forced to watch Mind of Ned because I didnt have anything else better to watch. Worst comedy everrrrr *inserts pic of comic guy* Everyone told me it was funny until I started watching it and asked myself "wtf is this garbage?" I noticed everytime he tells a joke, he has that gay smile that says 'I love the cock' and then he starts laughing and lunge forward. I always thought I was only one of the few who hates watching Mencia and his worn out racial jokes. Joe rogan is the man.

santacruisin
02-20-2007, 03:39 PM
Bring Back Chapelle! Mencia is less than absolute zero compared to Big D!

NemeGuero
02-20-2007, 05:17 PM
I remember when I was at home, laid up in bed with a broken leg and hip because of a bike wreck, and was forced to watch Mind of Ned because I didnt have anything else better to watch. Worst comedy everrrrr *inserts pic of comic guy* Everyone told me it was funny until I started watching it and asked myself "wtf is this garbage?" I noticed everytime he tells a joke, he has that gay smile that says 'I love the cock' and then he starts laughing and lunge forward. I always thought I was only one of the few who hates watching Mencia and his worn out racial jokes. Joe rogan is the man.

Mind of Mencia blows. His standup is much better but he does have a lack of new material. A lot of his shit is recycled.

But man, the first time I heard his standup.. WOW.