PDA

View Full Version : Yen In Lo Angeles!!

EvilRB
02-14-2007, 02:30 AM
Hey guys,

I hope you can help me out. I'm looking for anyone in LA area tomorrow that has about 8100 yen on hand. I won a bid last week before my car got towed for a Blitz suspension controller for my Soarer. It was Fu*ken cheap! I won it for about $26 but shipping is like $40 dallors. But when I went to do a bank wire transfer it's like $45 for that alone. So i had my friend e-mail the guy ( she can read and speak japanese) and he said if i can just get the yen and send it to him that it'll be all good. Some old guy but really nice ( in the traditional old Japanese way atleast). So I'm trying to find a thomas cook or something that will convert my dollar to yen. But when I google it it only converts the amount but i can't find where I can get some. So i'm turning to you guys. DOes anyone have about 8100 yen or know of a place near LA that I can get it converted. Let me know please I'm trying to let this be a good deal instead of something thats $26 turning into $115. :duh:

Thanks guys!!

Jeremy:bow:

S13SilviaGirl
02-14-2007, 03:54 AM
Hey guys,

I hope you can help me out. I'm looking for anyone in LA area tomorrow that has about 8100 yen on hand. I won a bid last week before my car got towed for a Blitz suspension controller for my Soarer. It was Fu*ken cheap! I won it for about $26 but shipping is like $40 dallors. But when I went to do a bank wire transfer it's like $45 for that alone. So i had my friend e-mail the guy ( she can read and speak japanese) and he said if i can just get the yen and send it to him that it'll be all good. Some old guy but really nice ( in the traditional old Japanese way atleast). So I'm trying to find a thomas cook or something that will convert my dollar to yen. But when I google it it only converts the amount but i can't find where I can get some. So i'm turning to you guys. DOes anyone have about 8100 yen or know of a place near LA that I can get it converted. Let me know please I'm trying to let this be a good deal instead of something thats $26 turning into $115. :duh:

Thanks guys!!

Jeremy:bow:

Yes, you are in LA...GO TO LAX. Airport converts money. Next time, please post in regional.