Body VERY straight
Power windows work
Power mirrors work
Cruise control works
All lighting and gauges work
Heat works
Suspension's not blown and no cut springs
5 speed transmission all gears work
Rockford Fosgate CD head unit (just needs to be wired in)

Basically the car's my daily driver right now. It runs strong, rides great, and handles smoothly. It passed emissions no problem in October. Doesn't smoke, all the power options work. Cooling system flushed before winter. Recent oil change. The tires have 80% life left on them they're Toyo Proxes. The brakes don't have a pulsation and the car doesn't shake on the highway. All in all it's been a great DD. I had planned to do a swap on it but money doesn't permit me to at the moment. Feel free to call me to come take a look at it.

~Bads~
it's great that it DOES have leather seats but they ain't pretty LOL. I guess that's why people sell seat covers. The backseats are in also. It's hard to see in the pic but on the driver's side rear quarter panel by the marker light there's the typical push in dent (pdr can fix it tho), a tiny ding in the hood, and 2 tiny dings in the passenger rear quarter panel by the gas fill door. the passenger's door lock cylinder doesn't work, i have a brand new nissan lock cylinder for it, it just needs to be coded for the key. a little wind noise from the sunroof, but it doesn't leak when it rains, looks like a new latch should fix that.

I have a lot more pics. I'm in the Marietta/Roswell/Woodstock area

jerryk
02-05-2007, 07:05 PM
I am looking for a replacement 89-93 model with better frame condition then my 90’ hatch SX SE. Do you have clear title? I am looking for a 89-93 240sx SE 5 speed hatchback. The car needs to have working A/C P/S P/B P/locks P/Windows P/mirrors cruse control and rear wiper. My main concern is underbody rust paint finish not that important. I need to see detailed pictures inside and out including close-up up of strut towers two unibody rails and underneath engine area two unibody rails (all sides) rocker panels etc. Also need to see hatch hood and door body seams. I do not want your motor or transmission. I want a very good body with complete SE harnesses in place. If it checks out I will make an offer $800.

Car specific: Does it have a sunroof? If I buy the car, it will be from the pictures so they need to be big and good. I will arrange for shipping if you do not have any shipping contacts. Please indicate power items that do not match.

Z U L8R
02-06-2007, 07:07 AM
Do you have clear title? Does it have a sunroof? Please indicate power items that do not match.

I have a clear title in hand, it has a sunroof, rear wiper, every power option that was available all works
power windows, mirrors. i'll check the ac out, it's been too cold to use it so i'll see if the compressor comes on when requested.

things i didn't mention before
new thermostat & radiator cap

here's a link to my thread on importatlanta, it's easier for me to attach pics there for some reason.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=35445981#post35445981

just had my shop do a pre-purchase inspection on the whole car. during the pre inspection the tech noted the timing chain does have a little rattle at idle, but nothing abnormal for the age/mileage of the engine. he noticed oil in the spark plug tubes so i had him do the complete valve cover gasket set, with plugs, plug wires, distributor cap, and ignition rotor, and a fuel injection service, i said if you do the tune up can you clean the valve cover good. so he cleaned it and painted it with high-temp aluminum lol. so besides the new clutch, the power steering high pressure hose, oil change, coolant flush, thermostat, and radiator cap, you also have a full major tune up and a new vc gasket set /w tube seals. lol enjoy

he also tried the ac and the compressor does come on which means it does have freon in it, however he mentioned that the compressor cycles pretty fast so he's going to hook up the guages and see if it's a little low, if so i'll have him charge it up also. damn i'm nice =P

i also took undercarriage shots of the frame rails, lower sub frames, and wheel wells so you can get a good look. thanks again for looking

Z U L8R
02-07-2007, 08:24 AM
car's running even better than before, the heat's even better than before, no leaks, no smoke, no problems, GREAT daily driver

jerryk
02-07-2007, 08:57 AM
I have a clear title in hand, it has a sunroof, rear wiper, every power option that was available all works
power windows, mirrors. i'll check the ac out, it's been too cold to use it so i'll see if the compressor comes on when requested.

things i didn't mention before
new thermostat & radiator cap

here's a link to my thread on importatlanta, it's easier for me to attach pics there for some reason.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=35445981#post35445981

i also took undercarriage shots of the frame rails, lower sub frames, and wheel wells so you can get a good look. thanks again for looking

I went to the link and do not see undercarriage shots

Z U L8R
02-08-2007, 08:49 AM
i sent those undercarriage shots

Rabbi010
02-09-2007, 04:48 PM
My Email is [email protected], is this car still for sale??

Z U L8R
02-11-2007, 08:53 PM
sold the car friday, thank you for your interest though