PDA

View Full Version : 1996 s14 s15 front, fully adj suspension

poziden
02-04-2007, 02:51 AM
hello

my car is up for sale. i think i need to get out of the 240 scene with all the car thefts. also, i don't wanna have to cop dodge just to have some decent power.

the car has 108k miles. i did the rustoleum paint job. it looks decent as long as you don't scrutinize it. here are a list of mods:

s15 front end
jdm zenki sides
jdm zenki rear
volk te37 15 x 7 +0 (front)
volk te37 15 x 8 +15 (rear)
tein HE coilovers all around
300zx front calipers with brembo rotors
300zx master cylinder
r32 gtr seats (passenger and driver)
kazama RUCAs
kazama rear toe arms
kazama rear traction arms
tein tension rods
pioneer head unit
ipod interface

i think that is it. i am not going a penny below 10 000 USD. any offers below will not get a response.

http://www.csupomona.edu/~azsoe/IMG_0841.JPG
http://www.csupomona.edu/~azsoe/IMG_0842.JPG
http://www.csupomona.edu/~azsoe/IMG_0843.JPG
http://www.csupomona.edu/~azsoe/IMG_0844.JPG

r32 driver's seat is perfect, but the passengers seat has a rip on the side. you can barely see the rip on img_0844

topsecretgold
02-04-2007, 05:48 AM
just wondering...which motor is in it to make it worth over 10+g's???

poziden
02-04-2007, 11:51 AM
its a stock ka... it is not selling for "over 10+g's"... i am selling it for 10 000usd on the dot. there should be a comprehension requirement to post or something. i see s14's with s15 front ends and stock suspension/interior going for 9 grand... i dont think its unreasonable

Addicted2Kouki
02-04-2007, 11:57 AM
these arent ebay prices. remember that.

poziden
02-04-2007, 12:12 PM
then you can just move along. remember that.

kassed33
02-04-2007, 01:45 PM
im sure you dont care but to ask for 10grand is kinda high, yea you did a S15 conversion and the average price for that is like 2grand, and you dont have any special bumper and an Carbonfiber OEM hood. But the body work and fitment of it isnt very good you can see in the pics how the bumper dosnt fit right and there is a big gap under the lights, and at the hood in the front..that should be fluch, it needs to be painted, the tint is BAD.....AND a stock engine...good luck getting that price.....maybe to someone who dosnt know what there buying....but not to a real Nissan guy bro!

poziden
02-04-2007, 02:08 PM
point taken... ill take this to ebay or something. thanks for input.

rolloverboi
02-04-2007, 03:19 PM
stock 96 SE brand new is probly like what . . 15K 16K?? and. . this one is what?? . . base model . . 4 lug . . stock motor . . and tryin to get 10k??? may be if u park at the theater near by where they are still playin "TOKYO DRIFT" . . u mighta came up . . sorry . . no disrespectin but its the truth

poziden
02-04-2007, 03:34 PM
honestly... if i wanted to know your opinions, i would have titled the thread "dyslexic fucks who cant keep their idle chat in the chat section post in this thread". if you dont want this car for 10 grand, that is totally fine. there are tons of other s14's in the cars for sale forum. im sure their owners would be happy to strike a deal with you.

so yeah... no disrespectin but its the truth... dawg....

edit: looking at half the people who posted already... dont you guys already have your 240's? if so, what is the point of posting in here?

clutch kick drifter
02-04-2007, 03:45 PM
honestly... if i wanted to know your opinions, i would have titled the thread "dyslexic fucks who cant keep their idle chat in the chat section post in this thread". if you dont want this car for 10 grand, that is totally fine. there are tons of other s14's in the cars for sale forum. im sure their owners would be happy to strike a deal with you.

so yeah... no disrespectin but its the truth... dawg....

edit: looking at half the people who posted already... dont you guys already have your 240's? if so, what is the point of posting in here?
because you needa go throw that shit on ebay instead of trying to sel that crap here. 10K is ridiculous bro.:loco: :loco: Maby if it had a Rb or built SR then possibly...go throw it on some local auction so some dumbass kid will buy it cuz it wont sell on here.

poziden
02-04-2007, 03:59 PM
you condescend to "some dumbass kid" at a local auction as if he is any more of a dumbass than the guy who can't keep his trap out of someone's for sale thread... even when i have pointed out that there are other s14's that may suit your needs better.

learn to read, buddy. this is a for sale thread, not "oh... you car is so awesome... i wanna splooge on it" or "your shit won't sell here... go to an auction."

by the way... the mods can feel free to close this thread as it is clear that i probably won't be selling my car here thanks to the prior comments.

clutch kick drifter
02-04-2007, 04:02 PM
the mods can feel free to close this thread as it is clear that i probably won't be selling my car here thanks to the prior comments.
glad you finally said something thats worth reading:bigok:

poziden
02-04-2007, 04:05 PM
glad you finally said something thats worth reading:bigok:

must be a Tennessee thing... breeding rednecks and dumbasses =D

clutch kick drifter
02-04-2007, 04:08 PM
must be a Tennessee thing... breeding rednecks and dumbasses =D
Hm redneck, wouldent call myself that quite but im no dumbass. Whom ever would post a piece of shit like yourself for 10K is teh dumbazz :mrmeph: If youd like to speak further please PM me. If not good luck selling your piece.

phantomninja
02-04-2007, 04:15 PM
If you plan to sell the car for 4 or 5 grand without the wheels and r32 gtr seats let me know haha

cfinch
02-04-2007, 05:31 PM
who says 17's are correct? Besides didn't you know 15's are making a comeback! Don't forget that staggerd fitment! Thats baller shit right their.

Z06
02-04-2007, 05:36 PM
15's ftw. regardless, 10g's is still outrageous. Good Luck on sale.

clutch kick drifter
02-04-2007, 06:27 PM
ya i believe the only thing good is the wheels. Some nice volks defiantly! Even though i think some 18x10/9 +10 F/R woulda been hotter but still.!

LB.Motoring
02-04-2007, 06:33 PM
LOL, good luck on the sale,

if anyone wants to buy a rb25 series 2, s14.5 in black let me know 12K :keke:

clutch kick drifter
02-04-2007, 06:40 PM
LOL, good luck on the sale,

if anyone wants to buy a rb25 series 2, s14.5 in black let me know 12K :keke:
HAHAHA right on bro!! :)

motoman6968
02-04-2007, 06:45 PM
Hm redneck, wouldent call myself that quite but im no dumbass. Whom ever would post a piece of shit like yourself for 10K is teh dumbazz :mrmeph: If youd like to speak further please PM me. If not good luck selling your piece.

look mister clutch kick drifter, do not insult people if you can't spell or use proper grammer, you do look like a dumb redneck. :mrmeph:

clutch kick drifter
02-04-2007, 07:29 PM
look mister clutch kick drifter, do not insult people if you can't spell or use proper grammer, you do look like a dumb redneck. :mrmeph:
What exactly was wrong? I know Teh dumbazz is but i can spell it. DUMBASS Please PM me if you woud like to talk. Id like to see what you drive also.

SoCalSilvia
02-04-2007, 07:31 PM
What is the point in ruining a fellow members for sale thread? Are you guys that immature that you can't let a FELLOW MEMBER and enthusiast make back some of the thousands that he has put into his car? What's it to you if he sells his car for 1K or 100K? The more he sells it for, the higher the perceived value of your car is.

Poziden- don't worry about these guys. Stick with your price, post it around, and you'll find someone to pay for it.

kerosinek
02-04-2007, 07:44 PM
Not likely!!!

clutch kick drifter
02-04-2007, 08:12 PM
ur dumb bro. everyone who is giving him crap is only doing it because we dont want to see any other FELLOW MEMBER get ripped off, its ppl like you and thread starter that help the degragation of the 240 community. Obviously you have no 240sx knowledge bc if you did then you wouldnt be talking out of you ass like you are, the car is not worth 10k plain and simple, its barely worth half that. Ya i dont know that id buy the car for like 5K. The wheels and suspension are nice though!
Obviously dumbass above dosent have much knowledge at all.

SoCalSilvia
02-04-2007, 10:32 PM
Well, I didn't really post to get into an internet arguement, so this will be my last post on the topic.

vanish1- First off, please refrain from using words that do not exist in the English language(degragation) as it only makes any possible points in your post irrelavent. Now, who is to say that what this S14 is worth? You certainly aren't, especially since you do not even live in the area where the car is being sold. I don't know how prices of S14's are in Ft. Lauderdale, but let me let you in on a not so well kept secret: S14's in SoCal are EXPENSIVE. Why? because it is extremely difficult to find a clean, unmolested, 5-speed S14 for sale that has a clean title. You will see stock S14's sell for 5-6K. The modifications done on this car are EASILY worth an additional 3-4K on top of the stock cars value. Perhaps to you they are not, but to somebody, they are. Somebody who is looking to get into the 240 scene with an S14, that doesn't want to start from scratch, would gladly pay a couple extra thousand to start off with a car that has been modded well by an obvious true enthusiast. How do I know this? Because I live down here, have sold/bought S14's and generally understand the market of S14's in SoCal. Does it suck for prospective buyers that they have to pay thousands over blue-book value to get into the scene? Sure, but that's the way the market on these cars is. Go to a AE86 forum and you will see people paying 5K for a car valued at under 1K. Why? Again, its simple supply and demand. When you have a car that is wanted and is in relative short supply, you can charge a bit more.

clutch kick drifter- Name-calling is always an excellent way to prove your point, well done sir. I would also agree with you in that "I don't know that you would buy the car for like 5K." Valid points you have in your post, I am certain you have proven me wrong.

FusionR240sx
02-04-2007, 11:03 PM
u guys are sitting here arguing over nothing... the person that started this thread hasn't even responded back to anything you guys have said... mods lock/delete please.

S13Leprechaun
02-04-2007, 11:14 PM
dude, majority rules!

240silvia
02-04-2007, 11:48 PM
First off I would like to say that NO, that car is not worth what he is asking. Bottom line. With that said, some people, with money, jump at the first opportunity they see and pay to much for a car. Me however, I enjoy beating the system, we'll call it... "the Man" if you will. I love beating the man. The last S13 hatch I bought was a 91, I got it for $400, needed a little body work, nothing major, running condition was great. I got my friend a deal on a 85 Hachi for $450. You just have to shop around, those deals are out there, you just have to find them.

Good luck with your sale man, but, I just don't think you will get that much. If it was swapped, then yes, I just don't think it's going to happen. You are somewhat new to the board, and you will learn to deal with the smart ass comments these guys make, lol.

clutch kick drifter
02-05-2007, 07:29 AM
First off I would like to say that NO, that car is not worth what he is asking. Bottom line. With that said, some people, with money, jump at the first opportunity they see and pay to much for a car. Me however, I enjoy beating the system, we'll call it... "the Man" if you will. I love beating the man. The last S13 hatch I bought was a 91, I got it for $400, needed a little body work, nothing major, running condition was great. I got my friend a deal on a 85 Hachi for $450. You just have to shop around, those deals are out there, you just have to find them.

Good luck with your sale man, but, I just don't think you will get that much. If it was swapped, then yes, I just don't think it's going to happen. You are somewhat new to the board, and you will learn to deal with the smart ass comments these guys make, lol.
speakin the truth! haha Yeah mods lock or delete this post before i get banned from here.:bigok:

irax
02-05-2007, 08:36 AM
http://www.shurlok-products.com/shurlok-bk-3.jpg

I vote this is the biggest waste of internet space, normaly I'm all about letting the seller ask their price because its what they deem to be valueble.
But in this case it is pretty reduculous. Shitty suspension + z32 front brakes + rear adjustable. No you are not going to get what your put into we all know that. Plus no car is even worth 10k if it has a rustoleum paint job.