PDA

View Full Version : Getting Shafted @ work

DUFFM4N
02-02-2007, 06:04 PM
bare with me on this one

so basically i work in wholesale...my co-worker was fired in december, and i ASSUMED that all his accounts would be transfered over to me. at first that wasnt the case until i had brought it up in a meeting...this is the "deal" that went on

inorder to gain my ex co-workers accounts, i had to open 20 NEW accounts for the month of January and make them place an order of at least $100 (easy enough)..well i opened 25 new accounts in total...and only about 7-8 of them placed orders, the other 17 accounts all asked for products that we havnt had in stock since October, and still wont have in stock until the middle of this month (february)

so during this whole month of january, i was taking care of my ex co-workers accounts, none of my supervisors had a problem with that...my total sales reached a little over $40k, and in that commission bracket i would have made 7% of that total, but NOW...one of my supervisors is saying that because i didnt have enough accounts that all the sales from my co-workers old accounts wont count towards my monthly sales...

so now its been cut down to about $25k...which is less percentage, which means less money, and even longer till i can move into a new place :madfawk: :bash:

if uve made it this far, thanx...

SochBAT
02-02-2007, 06:29 PM
I hate that shit.

I had an entire month's sales go to my Sales manager for some BS ass reason. After that, i just started writing up Hookup memberships and smashed all the coworkers goals. I made more doing hookups than regular sales. I'm the man!

But, i do like shafting the girls at work. :keke:

C. Senor
02-02-2007, 06:30 PM
i did make it that far. all i can say is that sucks balls, if you ever get a new job punch that guy in the face...BAM...right in the kisser.

DUFFM4N
02-02-2007, 06:34 PM
i mean the job has its perks...infact, im here right now...so i get free internet access, (no blocked sites)...hell i even play computer games on my work comp, i can wear wutever i want (shorts, tennis shoes, hats, tshirts)...i can smoke in my office, and the hours arent that bad, mon-fri 10-6pm...the pay is shitty, the commission is where i make my real money, so thats why im so pissed off about the situation

LB.Motoring
02-02-2007, 06:41 PM
haha yah,

thats like SHitty Tips,

haha back to my old old old old old job,

Im enjoying my engineering firm :)

ManoNegra
02-02-2007, 06:45 PM
Working for commission and tips sucks balls. I'm not cut out for that type of hussle but the people that are stand to make a nice chunk of change. Sucks about what happened in your job though.

DUFFM4N
02-02-2007, 06:58 PM
well like i said i get hourly too...it comes out to about $600/2weeks give or take...but i cant live off that with all the expenses and ive got a 3 month old daughter :x

Baka Sama
02-02-2007, 07:40 PM
ManoNegra, love the sig!! :bigok:

180sExy
02-03-2007, 04:21 AM
Man that sucks bro. But ManoNegra hahahahaha man I love that sig hahaha!

efextasy
02-03-2007, 03:54 PM
Tssss that sux balls!!!
Just become a street pharmacist , its good pay, you choose your hours and great comission it all depends and your selling skills.
@(^_^)@

Phoenix_95
02-03-2007, 03:58 PM
Sucks about being screwed over by your work type place. Anyway, maybe I can ease the pain by buying more stuff from ya lol. :bigok:

Ninjabread
02-03-2007, 04:27 PM
Man i'd love to make commission... stuck at 8$ (CAD) an hour here and it sucks.

Farzam
02-03-2007, 06:33 PM
I got 2 days scheduled for me to work this week.
I usually work 4-6.
Cause the manager is on vacation and the really cool assistant manager made the schedule.
Idc.
More time to drink.