PDA

View Full Version : Brett Favre is coming back!

exitspeed
02-02-2007, 10:08 AM
They just broke in on our local news to say that Brett Favre has announced he is coming back to play another year! :aw:

Dudes gonna break all the records!

I'm so happy, I have a tear in my eye.

Unholy S14
02-02-2007, 10:10 AM
why ?

he is just gonna have another bad season

Yuri
02-02-2007, 10:10 AM
YayYayYayYay!
YesYesYesYes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuri
02-02-2007, 10:11 AM
why ?

It's a Wisconsin thing. You wouldn't understand.:bigok:

exitspeed
02-02-2007, 10:15 AM
why ?

he is just gonna have another bad season

A bad season? Dude had a great season last year. Just cause he didn't win another MVP or go to the play-offs doesn't make it a bad year. The Packers are the youngest team int eh league and they are getting better. Another year together can do some real good. I expect him to do real well this year.

s13poop
02-02-2007, 10:30 AM
i idolized brett farve back in elementary i was a huge packers fan :bigok:

an he's also one of the few NFL quarterbacks to have a random movie part like his part in (there's something about mary) :keke:.

here's a dope pic for you cheese heads :D
http://www.dankphotos.com/gbr/images/6.jpg

brett farve FTMFW!

PBucch
02-02-2007, 10:36 AM
Ehhh, Im not really that stoked, how annoying were all those articles and people saying, "Brett Favre is having FUN AGAIN!"=D. Whatever...

s13silvia123
02-02-2007, 10:44 AM
They just broke in on our local news to say that Brett Favre has announced he is coming back to play another year! :aw:

Dudes gonna break all the records!

I'm so happy, I have a tear in my eye.

hahahaha he sucks man. i dont really care if i'm from wi but man he's not as good as he use to be anymore.

i think he needs to retire man, for reals

exitspeed
02-02-2007, 10:44 AM
Ehhh, Im not really that stoked, how annoying were all those articles and people saying, "Brett Favre is having FUN AGAIN!"=D. Whatever...

People love Favre, that's why you see so many articels. He's a living legend.

bboyt3nsk
02-02-2007, 10:46 AM
YES! thats some good news! Made my day.

Im not sure why, buts its just fun to watch him play!

s13silvia123
02-02-2007, 10:46 AM
It's a Wisconsin thing. You wouldn't understand.:bigok:

i dont think its a wi thing i personally never like the packers. even if i am from wi. i hated them ever since i was a kid.

PBucch
02-02-2007, 10:51 AM
YES! thats some good news! Made my day.

Im not sure why, buts its just fun to watch him play!

Its like gambling, you never know when hes going to throw it all away. Morbid curiousity is what keeps Favre entertaining hahaha, he throws THE WORST interceptions ever. Freaking Gunslinger! Tony Romo is going to be the same way

Exit, I know the people love him, but hes holding hte packers back.

S13FREEAAK
02-02-2007, 10:52 AM
A bad season? Dude had a great season last year. Just cause he didn't win another MVP or go to the play-offs doesn't make it a bad year. The Packers are the youngest team int eh league and they are getting better. Another year together can do some real good. I expect him to do real well this year.

Yeah they started to play pretty damn good towards the end of the season.

exitspeed
02-02-2007, 10:53 AM
Exit, I know the people love him, but hes holding hte packers back.

I thought that a couple years ago. BUT, like I stated the Packers are the youngest team. Who is gonna be able to help'em get through these young years more then a 3 time MVP? Certainly not our shitty backup or some other rookie. If Brett played next year and the year after they would be in a much better position to start with a new quarterback.

PBucch
02-02-2007, 10:56 AM
Yeah I see that line of thinking. Im more of a proponent of letting the young guy get some real game experience if you are not contending anyways.

exitspeed
02-02-2007, 11:46 AM
Yeah I see that line of thinking. Im more of a proponent of letting the young guy get some real game experience if you are not contending anyways.

That is a good idea. But Favre really is still playing well. His worst years are behind him. I don't see him going downhill before he retires. IMO he could play for 3 more years and still be better then most of the quarterbacks in the league.

PBucch
02-02-2007, 11:51 AM
Yeah youre kind of turning me around, now that I think about it, there are really only like 25 guys in the world capable of being an NFL QB.

edit- #100 woooooo, buy some mooninites stickers guys!

exitspeed
02-02-2007, 12:36 PM
You need to go to Lambeau Field once in your life and see a Packers game. There is nothing like it. The whole town literally turns into a tailgate party. Everyone's walking around eatin, drinking, just having a good time. Then when you walk up to the stadium...The first time I went there I had goose bumps. If your a football fan you owe it to yourself.

snatch13
02-02-2007, 12:41 PM
IMO he could play for 3 more years and still be better then most of the quarterbacks in the league.

This is so true. Fuck if you put Brett Favre playing for the Bears, they would be undefeated right now and no one would even doubt the Bears winning the Super Bowl. Personally I hope they get spanked.

Brett Favre is not the problem for the Packers. Its inexperienced players and lack of talent. Our offensive line is going to be good next year becuase the young guys have experience. If we could manage to get another good wide receiver to go along with Driver, we'd be set there. On defense, our line and linebackers started to play well towards the end of the season. All we need is another safety and a good nickel corner and we're set.

Sorry for the tangent, but I'm uber excited right now for Favre coming back!

ESone3
02-02-2007, 01:30 PM
Farva=great QB, although the offensive line gives him hours to throw. Still a great quaterback with a sucky team is still a sucky team.

GO BEARS!!!!! WE ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WeRE!

s13poop
02-02-2007, 01:31 PM
one of my other all time favorite packer was mr one hand catch

Antonio Freeman :D

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Field/5057/nfl/freeman.jpg

topsecretgold
02-02-2007, 04:20 PM
hes probably just having a hard time giving up the game...hopefully he has a better season :/

s13gold
02-04-2007, 05:17 PM
green bay needs to help him out with a better teammates...
$##% the salary cap....