PDA

View Full Version : Bunch of S13 parts for sale

evilways
02-02-2007, 05:55 AM
Ok I have the following items I need to get ride of. to make room for other projects.
-S14 spindles and hubs $125.00
-Ichiban 5 lug hubs $350.00
-300z tt brake $250.00
-5 lug rear hubs and rotors $100.00
-2 sets of s13 power folding mirrors w/ switch $80.00 a pair
-3 sets of jdm sleepy eye controllers in the box $45.each
-cusco used front strut bar $80.SOLD
- 3 megan rear strut bats $20.each 1 LEFT
-Tanabe front sway bar $80.00 SOLD
-Tanabe rear strut bar $80.00 SOLD
-tomei 2 way lsd new $650.00 SOLD
-energy suspension bushing set $150
-s13 silvia proj headlights, corner markers, and grill $200. $180

Pictures are available for everything @ [email protected]

Just email me what you want to see and I will send right over.
Shipping is extra, prices are a little neg. But no low ballers and serious inquires only place. Thanks

hello
02-02-2007, 06:34 AM
you got messages about the cusco/megan strut bars...
p.s.
it's so damn early in the morning right now!!

Taniguchi_Is_#1
02-02-2007, 07:52 AM
you have to post pics. email for pics isn't allowed.

OperationSr20
02-02-2007, 08:31 AM
Hey PM me, Instead of sending cash, I may trade for parts and money... May be a good thing I haven't gotten it yet :)

[Would like to see this sleepy eye controller and Energy Suspension Set (Testing Waters)]

dorkjoey240
02-02-2007, 09:34 AM
pixs would helpful to your sell on zilvia.

evilways
02-02-2007, 11:29 AM
Listen I don't mean to dis-respect anybody (unless they need be) but I've seen other guys post ads with inquire to email at bottom. And no comments! There far too much stuff to take download photos of. If you are interested in a particular part email. Photo sent done! If you want to "window" shop there's a bunch of other ads to do so.

Again I'm not trying to be a hard a%^ but I need to weed out the kids, and dreamers. I have a ton of other parts I'd like to offer but I can't possibly download everyone everytime. Thise who know me know my work schedule. Plus I do all this from a sidekick. Thanks

OperationSr20
02-02-2007, 11:51 AM
He's not BS'ing I spent a night Sidekickin' it with him. I also messaged someone the other day with a FS ad and he stated the same thing. "If you are not 100% intetested with money in hand, I would prefer not to send, unless you're serious." Makes sense and the "window shop" is the best way to put it. Alot of people state "Email I do not check here often" same deal. Jsut deal with it, if you're not interested and don't have any intention of buying why post at all? Man I feel like this guys attorney, just venting a little.

240xa
02-02-2007, 01:01 PM
I think it works better this way anyways. Usually if someone sees a picture of the part right away, the seller gets alot of PMs and people just flake from there. Not fun if you gotta receive all those messages on a Sidekick. So real buyers and interested people would email anyways. It doesnt take more than a min, and it is more likely to get you the part rather than alot of people seeing a picture of what you really want and PM'ing him with offers.

OperationSr20
02-02-2007, 03:49 PM
Very True. Is that xA stock color? I reallly like that color Blue, in the market for Blue paint and I am looking for a dark color like that.

240xa
02-02-2007, 04:59 PM
Very True. Is that xA stock color? I reallly like that color Blue, in the market for Blue paint and I am looking for a dark color like that.
Its called Spectr Blue Mica. Only special edition xA's get the color. only 1700 of my edition was made. I got number 8. ^___^. The color is used widely in other toyota cars too. I believe the IS300 blue and the Celica blue are the same color. It is dark in the shade but the pearl in it makes it really blueish purple in the bright light. They do have an even darker blue that is called Indigo Ink Pearl.. but it just looks like the dark navy blue that 240sx's come in.

Sorry about going off subject. T___T

evilways
02-08-2007, 05:04 AM
Back to the top please

BLITZZZ
02-08-2007, 04:25 PM
still waiting.